Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Invest In Ketmot Oil & Gas. We Offer 5% Monthly Interest - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest In Ketmot Oil & Gas. We Offer 5% Monthly Interest (1736 Views)

Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital / Instant Loan With 5% Interest Payback / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Ketmot Oil & Gas. We Offer 5% Monthly Interest by ppb: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
OIL & GAS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

KETMOT OIL INVESTMENT is a package designed to provide guaranteed extra income for any investor willing to MAKE MONEY WORK FOR YOU. With various investment opportunities available in such a wide and open economy such as Nigeria, Oil and Gas sector still has the highest yield on investment. Even the nation at large profit from sales of petroleum product.
At Ketmot, Investor's money is used in day to day transactions. We have several demands to supply our products to reputables companies in Large quantity. These funds are used to supply products which generate a profit margin for Ketmot on monthly basis.
Based on previous transactions and monthly income, Ketmot can conveniently offer 5% monthly interest to investors without fail.
KETMOT OIL BOND has been in existence for over three years. We put our investor's interest first before the company's interest. So far so good, monthly interest is always paid before 30 days cycle. A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU. INVEST TODAY

FEATURES OF OUR PACKAGE
MINIMUM PREMIUM PAYABLE: N500,000
MINIMUM TENOR: 12 MONTHS
INTEREST RATE: 5% monthly
MONTHLY INTEREST
Investor’s interest is paid into chosen account on monthly basis.
LUMP SUM PAYMENT:
An option to deposit lump sum (at any time) in addition to initial capital is allowed.
SECURITY OF FUNDS:
Principal plus interest is guaranteed upon termination of investment after 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER:

1) You fill our investment form.
2) You must have an account in any of our banks for easy transfer of your interest.
3) You must provide a passport photograph and photocopy of identification. (National ID card or International passport)
4) After all is accessed, You make payment and we give you an agreement letter stating all the transaction details.

www.ketmotoil.com or email investment@ketmotoil.com
Re: Invest In Ketmot Oil & Gas. We Offer 5% Monthly Interest by Vinahlives: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello there can anybody there offer loan services for investment into oil and gas trade. please if you can i would highly appreciate it and ready to comply with your demands. You can call me on 08139634876 or email me at charlesnwafor166@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Wale Farms Raw Honey / I Have Precious Stones On My Land. How Do I Go About The Business / Coal! Coal!! Coal!!! For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.