Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character (2812 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Babachir Lawal In Villa, 13 Months After Sack / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by oikirodah(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2022
Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-Face Character

I have tried to resist the temptation of joining in on the VP discourse first because he was one of my only two bosses while I was SGF, secondly because like me, he is a Christian and a pastor to boot. Thirdly, I had visualized the matter as a Yoruba ethical and moral issue that is best handled by the Yorubas themselves; a sorte of "Gambari kill Fulani no case".

Let us make no mistake about it: the man has gift of the garb. The man can talk! And he carries along everywhere in his hands, an iPad to convey the impression that he is a modern man, a tech-servy man. And to crown it all he wears an Awo cap. Besides, who earth does not know that he is an Awo in-law?
The truth is that the man is a cunning pretender with ungodly ambitions.

But in deciding to challenge Tinubu in a presidential dwell, the devil has Osinbajo finally trapped. The devil has exposed him to failure, shame and redicule. The devil is extracting his price. And it is going to be a very high price on him.

The PDP press call him the "the poster boy" of the Buhari government. But they refuse to tell him that posters last only until the next heavy rain.

Let me tell a little-known story as far back as 2010. As the 2011 election season was approaching, the then CPC reached out to ACN with a view to working out a sorte of merger or alliance for the pending 2011 election. After a series of meetings between the leadership of the parties, it became apparent that the chemistry was not right at that level because the desired results were not forthcoming. So one of my friends, also a Buhari loyalist and I sat down to review the situation in light of the fact that time was running out. That friend of mine is still alive and serving in the presidency.

To our minds then, the main issue was the challenges of a moslem-moslem ticket especially as Buhari was at the time considered a "no-no" in the christian communities. In order to address this challenge, my friend and I approached Tinubu with a proposal that he should nominate a "loyal" Christian as running mate to Buhari. We emphasized the word "loyal" because Buhari had earlier indicated that he will only seek for one term and no more. Therefore the proposed VP too should be one that would agree to serve for only one term and then clear the way for Tinubu to run for the Presidency. Tinubu agreed to consider this proposal and gave us a date to return for his decision after consultations.

On our return on the date promised, he gave us the name of Prof Osinbajo. I was aghast because I had prayed and hoped that he will nominate either his wife or my friend Kayode Fayemi both of whom we know to be very young, brilliant, hardworking christians from large denominations. All through the night we tried to dissuade Tinubu from this choice but he stuck to his guns insisting that he can trust even his own life to this man, Osinbajo. Besides, he consistently argued that it will not be decent and proper to nominate his wife especially if he was to seek to be President immediately after her own tenure.

In the end ofcourse, another person was preferred by Buhari. CPC then we proceeded to lose the 2011 election. But when another opportunity came up in 2015, Tinubu had no hesitation in renominating Osinbajo to the post. Now this is the same Tinubu that Osinbajo's hatchet men are denigrating with his ardent concurrence. "There is God woh".

Surely it is the devil that has tricked Osinbajo into doing this most inglorious act of our time that will number him among the most ungrateful serial betrayers of all time. The consequence of this wicked exposure of his blind ambition will follow him and many generations of his children long after he must of gone. Such a pity!

Mark my words, Nigerians are yet to know the reasons why the President took away all the Social Investment Programs from his office and handed them over to a little known woman that had no prior working experience. And we are yet to know the reasons why he is no more assigned serious duties since the president's recovery from illness. All these and more will begin to come out after 29th May, 2023. Then the true understanding of who this man truly is will come. Then, he will be left standing; alone, a pariah as if naked in a market place (with no more trader moni).

Kai! Satan is wicked.

When Judas Ischariot behaved similarly, he went and hanged himself. Still, that extreme act of remose could not absolve him from history's most severe judgement. Was Judas also physically challenged hieght wise? But so was Zachaeus and he was no betrayer.

Read More
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/explosive-babachir-lawal-exposes-osinbajos-two-face-character/

1 Share

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Massiveglory: 4:03pm On May 03, 2022
Nonsense and useless report from ireporters.
A cunning Osinbanjo is 100times better and more profitable to Nigeria than a tinubu who has all sorts of evil and criminal baggages hanging on him.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by SweetJoystick(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2022
See this grass cutter that should be rotting in jail talking. Osinbajo has no written agreement with Tinubu, as such he is at liberty to contest.

18 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Mandate2023: 4:07pm On May 03, 2022
We like him like that even if his 10 face........next nonsense writer pls

7 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Jostoman: 4:08pm On May 03, 2022
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by ScamHunter: 4:10pm On May 03, 2022
This is non news. Very normal with people from that side to be 2face pipo. Just watch how the duo of Tinubu and Osibade will backstab themselves during the APC primaries. In fact, a northerner will win it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Neminc: 4:14pm On May 03, 2022
Who takes the words of a criminal grass cutter serious? Nobody

10 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by BafanaBafana: 4:14pm On May 03, 2022
I don't think Babachir said this.
But we all know Babachir, he started stealing immediately they entered power. It was Osibanjo that sacked him

5 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by eddynaira125: 4:16pm On May 03, 2022
In the mouth of two or three the truth shall be established, three prominent Nigeria have informed Nigerians who norminate osinbajo, thank God they never mention tinubu, I know the pain of lawal aka the man that cut grass with billions, Osinbajo was ask to investigate you, and he submitted the report to his boss, if you are not satisfied with the report while not go to the judiciary and oppose, corrupt idiot making noise, if the country is a sane country you ought to be in jail.

4 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Great2017: 4:17pm On May 03, 2022
Complete nonsense though I am not in support of Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Truthisunique2: 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
Tinubu fighting dirty with proxy

Him and osinbajo won't near that seat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
Whether babachir said it or not, Tinubu is getting APC ticket.

Trust who betrays his benefactor at your peril

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by limeta(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2022
No more grass to cut
Time to cut somebody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by omowolewa: 4:26pm On May 03, 2022
The write up look lesser than Babachair's pen-style

1 Like

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by xangerar: 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
Babachir Lawal wrote with such poorly scripted English? Haa! Former SGF? Na lie.

2 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by seunmsg(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
I doubt the authenticity of this write-up. There is no way Babachir would pen this kind of open attack on the VP.
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by LordIsaac(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2022
A thief cum grasscutter SGF is not fit to talk about Osinbajo.
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by MikoB: 6:52pm On May 03, 2022
Coming from someone recommended for a sack by Osinbajo, this is expected, we still expect more of this before the primary, because its obvious PYO is winning.

6 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by SarkinYarki: 6:56pm On May 03, 2022
Bookmark
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 03, 2022
The cutter
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Shetemi12(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2022
This is so lovely to read! Everyone know this pastor is a betrayer!

I rest my case
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by parklamson: 7:03pm On May 03, 2022
Osinbajo is a betrayal. You betray you boss tinubu and you want the north to trust you nah! Osinbajo will be destroyed politically after apc primary. No to RCCGification of Nigeria. Redeem agenda have failed
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Unzerious: 7:35pm On May 03, 2022
When two Croc's fight for a Meal the third Effortlessly gets it. Wahala oo.
#Meffy2023
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Babalawoniger: 8:20pm On May 03, 2022
Just imagine the kind of people that will form Tinubu cabinet if he wins. I swear, Corruption will be taken to another level.

3 Likes

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by SwissMass: 8:26pm On May 03, 2022
I don't believe this is coming from babachi lawal, he couldn't be senseless myopic like baby factory criminals

1 Like

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Realist12: 8:32pm On May 03, 2022
Osinbajo shot himself on the leg . He's just a pawn and we all know how easy it is to sacrifice pawns. He took the bait let him face the consequences.
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by jaybanky(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2022
To know is to be able… We knew he was going to betray BAT… God’s willing #BAT2023
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by PlayerMeji: 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
Some people don't have the moral authority to mock other people.

Babachir is chief among them.
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by slimfit1(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2022
We know you people well you use Osinbajo because of his close relation to Awolowo. It's a case of right hand is using the left hand to wash hands both will come clean. The VP can decide to do what he wants when he wants you can't tell him to sit down.
Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by headbasher96(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2022
Babachir we know say u cut grass when buhari no dey with millions osibanjo pursue u so whatever u say holds no water

1 Like

Re: Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character by Guderian(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2022
Do we still need democracy
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Consensus Candidate Is An Igbo Man / Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. / You Laff Tinubu Sleep? See Jaja Wachuku Who Become Famous When He Slept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.