Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue (1886 Views)

If The SW And SS Do Not Support The SE To Be President, Then Let North Continue! / Yorubas are making mess of zoning, let the north continue until South gets sense / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by duro4chang(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

Never..

His state of mind has been contaminated with Agulu substance
You are right.

3 Likes

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by duro4chang(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
yarimo:
Shittima / OLUREMI TINUBU 2031 to 2039 and OLUREMI will take over from 2039
With what you have written, wailers will not sleep well to night.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Jostoman: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
duro4chang:
See what you have just written! What is begot? Are you in the righ state of mind?
see what you have just written! What is righ? grin grin
Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by duro4chang(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jostoman:
see what you have just written! What is right? grin grin
What is right is what is right. If I may ask you, are you all right?

2 Likes

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Jostoman: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
duro4chang:
What is right is what is right. If I may ask you, are you all right?
you can now see that nobody is above mistake
Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by duro4chang(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jostoman:
you can now see that nobody is above mistake
Your own is too much always doing gra gra!

3 Likes

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Jostoman: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Your own is too much always doing gra gra!
which gra gra? grin grin grin
Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by duro4chang(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Jostoman:
which gra gra? grin grin grin
Go through all the posts you 've made since the beginning of last year. Remember internet will never forget.

1 Like

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by anonymous1759(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2023
yarimo:

Don’t be wicked do you want some people to die of hate😂

3 Likes

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Basic123: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
I heard this a lot before the election. However, after the election they started saying if APC had fielded Osinbajo, they would have voted for him. They say this to minimized some people's opinion about their opposition to BAT being a subtle opposition to Yoruba presidency.

It's funny because Osinbajo himself got the most ridicule from our brothers on the other side when he was the VP. They called him all manner of names from fake pastor to mere commissioner. Some of them said Osinbajo could not dissociate himself from Buhari's failure. They changed their tune after the election. All of a sudden, Osinbajo became a darling and their antithesis for Tinubu.
I love you!

I wish I can meet you in person.

I wish all yorubas get brain and knowledge of Igbo politics like you!

1 Like

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Max24: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2023
This is the source of all hatred on Tinubu but the fuel of Obi supporters. This gave Obi 92% win in the SE in last election - how does such candidate represent Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Meagainstthem: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2023
yarimo:

You no dey fear God at allgrin

1 Like

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Jostoman: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2023
duro4chang:
Go through all the posts you 've made since the beginning of last year. Remember internet will never forget.
may be you should check yours first and see who is doing gra gra.
Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Meagainstthem: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Igbo will never rule this country,who will allow third class citizen to rule?mbanu,nah only first class citizen like Yoruba,Hausa,Fulani,Edo,Ijaw,Ogoni,Benin,Tiv,Kanuri,Idoma and the rest of first class citizens go dey rule this obodo naijeriya,u see those nyanmuli no go taste aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by aribisala0(m): 7:56am On Jan 02
Validated:
For whatever fairness means to people, I do not care. PDP should give her ticket to Atiku. By 2031, south would have learnt the meaning of equity. So, SE or North East, let APC come with their champion from SW.
#South.must.get.sense.by.force
Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Jan 02
Validated:
For whatever fairness means to people, I do not care. PDP should give her ticket to Atiku. By 2031, south would have learnt the meaning of equity. So, SE or North East, let APC come with their champion from SW.

Good morning

2 Likes

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by simpleseyi: 3:38pm On Jan 02
Validated:

We the Yorubas have gotten it, so keep crying for the next 8 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Kionrae: 4:19pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

We the Yorubas have gotten it, so keep crying for the next 8 years
your Mama's dey cry say hunger wan kill them in the news the other day
Hopefully this continues for the next 8, years inshallah
Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by Goodvibes007: 4:37pm On Jan 02
Validated:
Lol

1 Like

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by TimeMachine3: 5:53pm On Jan 02
Countless ibos said they'd have Hausa-Fulani rule forever than have a Yoruba person.

2 Likes

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by TimeMachine3: 5:54pm On Jan 02
Kionrae:
your Mama's dey cry say hunger wan kill them in the news the other day
Hopefully this continues for the next 8, years inshallah

While your mama dey sell their children for 50k in iboland.

3 Likes

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:37am On Jan 03
Validated:

nedu666 see hate from your brother

U guys are filled with bitterness

1 Like

Re: If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue by aribisala0(m): 6:35am On Jan 04
Validated:
#South.must.,get.sense.by.force

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

AHMED BOLA TINIBU CLEARED / IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO / Peter Obi Shutsdown Katsina, As Fulanis, Hausas Trop Out To Welcome Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.