Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (5734 Views)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by tiswell(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How sure are you that the husband is indeed an "innocent" in all of this?, undecided

How very close to this husband, of hers, are you for you to declare him an "innocent" to the point of rising up like 'a knight in shining armor' on his behalf abeg? undecided

Just curious! undecided
what is your point exactly ?
blawdy wuman wrapper!

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Hector09(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2022
Following
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2022
candygist:
Funny thing is that most men don't know that bike men, mechanics, vulcanizer, carpenter and all these categories of people I just mentioned, use jazz, JuJu to hook another man's wife.

I have spent some time with roadside men and I hear some of their discussions.

Once you allow some type of people close to your family such as bike men, carpenter etc. Don't be surprise if your wife start fucking them. JuJu is real. Men from OYO and ONDO state are found of doing this shit. Protect your family. Not everybody you let close to your house.

That woman is under a spell and she doesn't know. That bike man has jazz the woman and it's only a matter of time, he will totally collect the woman and make her life miserable.
very correct..dose guys sabi charm and juju wella

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On May 04, 2022
Keniwit:
Op.. you should av mind you business.
The mind your business wey your grandparents do,na im land una in the Nigeria wey una dey live for today. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On May 04, 2022
tiswell:
blawdy wuman wrapper!
I said I was simply curious... or comprehension na hard thing for you. grin
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Collins4u1(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2022
So what happened?
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by tiswell(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I said I was simply curious... or comprehension na hard thing for you. grin
curious! while subtly defending the adulterous wuman and making it appear as if the 'innocent" husband also cheats on her.

You really are one of the pro blems of this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Keniwit(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The mind your business wey your grandparents do,na im land una in the Nigeria wey una dey live for today. undecided
Just like how your foolish grandparents minds their mum businesses too

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Emmanuel909090: 3:05pm On May 04, 2022
I feel for my fellow man.
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On May 04, 2022
tiswell:
curious! while subtly defending the adulterous wuman and making it appear as if the 'innocent" husband also cheats on her.
You really are one of the pro blems of this forum.
Subtly? Don't confuse your delusions with me abeg. I read a story and felt to ask questions is all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On May 04, 2022
Keniwit:

Just like how your foolish grandparents minds their mum businesses too
Again.... The mind your business wey your grandparents do,na im land una in the Nigeria wey una dey live for today. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 04, 2022
Op is a story teller. Not true story.

If the story was actually true, I think the best the OP would have done was to make a record of the sex/moaning and anonymously send to the husband.

One thing i know for sure about this story is that either the Man kills his wife or the wife kills the husband.
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Emaprince: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
tiswell:
blawdy wuman wrapper!
She is a woman. Dont ever mind her.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by tiswell(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2022
Emaprince:
She is a woman. Dont ever mind her.
I thought as much,comrade!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by COOL10(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2022
candygist:
Funny thing is that most men don't know that bike men, mechanics, vulcanizer, carpenter and all these categories of people I just mentioned, use jazz, JuJu to hook another man's wife.

I have spent some time with roadside men and I hear some of their discussions.

Once you allow some type of people close to your family such as bike men, carpenter etc. Don't be surprise if your wife start fucking them. JuJu is real. Men from OYO and ONDO state are found of doing this shit. Protect your family. Not everybody you let close to your house.

That woman is under a spell and she doesn't know. That bike man has jazz the woman and it's only a matter of time, he will totally collect the woman and make her life miserable.

Do you also make such excuses for men who cheat? I hope you do
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by candygist: 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
COOL10:

Do you also make such excuses for men who cheat? I hope you do
You are an ajebutter, so if I explain from now till tomorrow, you won't understand.
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by yemmit90: 6:47pm On May 05, 2022
burritto:
Op is a story teller. Not true story.

If the story was actually true, I think the best the OP would have done was to make a record of the sex/moaning and anonymously send to the husband.

One thing i know for sure about this story is that either the Man kills his wife or the wife kills the husband.

The story might be true initially, but this new one he came up with looks fabricated.

It doesnt make any sense too, how can he call a bike man just like that withiout any evidence and not end up in police cell or got dirty slap.

The best way anyone can help the man is to send him anonymous message like someone suggested to him in his previous thread.
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by COOL10(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2022
candygist:

You are an ajebutter, so if I explain from now till tomorrow, you won't understand.

Evasion tactics. I'm not surprised.
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by candygist: 12:40am On May 06, 2022
COOL10:

Evasion tactics. I'm not surprised.

You don't have to be surprise..
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Collins4u1(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2022
Looks like na bike Men dey doke people wife now

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by dayleke: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Kempinski:
About sometimes last year I made an update on a woman who was agressively cheating in on her husband with a man who comes to pick her kid from school
https://www.nairaland.com/6754254/neighbor-been-cheating-husband-bike#105835498

Mean a lot has happened since then, I just said I should update you guys with the turnout of event....

Read carefully

After that event and seeing this innocent husband of hers going through this tasteless infidelity with a bike man and from a husband who cares a lot for her...

A particular day, I made sure to approach the bike man when he went to pick up kids from the schools and returning them...

I waited outside my gate and told him I wanted to see him even after he just had sex with the woman now in the afternoon, before it was only morning....

I told him I needed to let him know he was a bad example of a home wrecker and he should have been so busy with his life and work rather than trying to get on a married woman which might end her marriage if her husband knows..

He need to stop this act and stop having sex with the woman. If possible stop coming to pick the children even though the husband gave him the job, he should not abuse it...

He's risking his life for pleasure that won't give him confidence and peace of mind, tell him how I have been seeing him waste longer time in the room with the woman and hearing her moan whenever that have sex beside my window...

That I won't report him and won't threaten him but he should cut all ties with the woman nd stop being a cheat to his wife

To be continued

Hello Bro.,
Where's the concluding part?
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Benjamin614: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Infidelity is not really advicable
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by sisisioge: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
dayleke:

Hello Bro.,
Where's the concluding part?

Dont expect it, they would have dealt with OP for his stuuuupidity by now. Who confronts a cheating duo like he did and would be a walking free man? He cant be alright man.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Lamanii22(f): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
HarunaWest:
Tatafo Minister grin
grin grin grin abi...
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by nuelyoyo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
@kempinski

What you did is risky, it can cost you your life. The bike man will definitely tell the woman, and a cheating wife can kill to keep the secrets of her adultery.

Always watch your back as long as you still stay in that environment.
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by EmahBoss(f): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
You should have told the story when you were ready to tell it all.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by dayleke: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2022
sisisioge:

Dont expect it, they would have dealt with OP for his stuuuupidity by now. Who confronts a cheating duo like he did and would be a walking free man? He cant be alright man.

You are funny....
but who wan treat his stuuuupidity ?
The okada man?
Abi the madam?

Cos I don't think the baale ile go do that o.

The guy no even answer me sef....
Maybe na "Tale in the Sunlight".
grin
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by dayleke: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2022
EmahBoss:
You should have told the story when you were ready to tell it all.

Helep me tell am o.
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by victor9jaar: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / How An Automatic Changeover/ats Controls Your Gen And Connects Your Home Safely / Can Child Support Amount Be Included In Prenup For Future Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.