Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (5547 Views)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kempinski: 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
About sometimes last year I made an update on a woman who was agressively cheating in on her husband with a man who comes to pick her kid from school
https://www.nairaland.com/6754254/neighbor-been-cheating-husband-bike#105835498

Mean a lot has happened since then, I just said I should update you guys with the turnout of event....

Read carefully

After that event and seeing this innocent husband of hers going through this tasteless infidelity with a bike man and from a husband who cares a lot for her...

A particular day, I made sure to approach the bike man when he went to pick up kids from the schools and returning them...

I waited outside my gate and told him I wanted to see him even after he just had sex with the woman now in the afternoon, before it was only morning....

I told him I needed to let him know he was a bad example of a home wrecker and he should have been so busy with his life and work rather than trying to get on a married woman which might end her marriage if her husband knows..

He need to stop this act and stop having sex with the woman. If possible stop coming to pick the children even though the husband gave him the job, he should not abuse it...

He's risking his life for pleasure that won't give him confidence and peace of mind, tell him how I have been seeing him waste longer time in the room with the woman and hearing her moan whenever that have sex beside my window...

That I won't report him and won't threaten him but he should cut all ties with the woman nd stop being a cheat to his wife

To be continued

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by blazingblender(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2022
Dude for me ehhh
You only made the mistake of not minding your business
Karma is real
But dude if things turn out bad that bike man go carry you for mind

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Daveambition(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2022
Ur honesty is all yu can truly promise anybody. It's the only thing yu can absolutely control in any situation. So, be true to ur sef & straightforward with others & let the universe handle all of the bullshit that remains confusing & undiscovered..
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by alpharoyalty: 4:39pm On May 03, 2022
People should learn to mind their business

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Mariangeles(f): 4:39pm On May 03, 2022
Op, I'd advise you to be very careful.
You're exposing yourself unnecessarily for nothing.

If you're going to expose them, expose them all the way or mind your business.
Don't put yourself at risk by giving them heads up.
The truth is, they might never stop until they're caught.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On May 03, 2022
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...
How sure are you that the husband is indeed an "innocent" in all of this?, undecided

How very close to this husband, of hers, are you for you to declare him an "innocent" to the point of rising up like 'a knight in shining armor' on his behalf abeg? undecided

Just curious! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Mooh247: 5:20pm On May 03, 2022
undecided

Risky but you did the right thing

The children of broken marriages go through alot over infedelity that wasn't their fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by zubimete(f): 5:55pm On May 03, 2022
Plz continue
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by emmanuelbrown26: 6:13pm On May 03, 2022
op, can't u mind your damn business? Abi u no no say all these daughters of eve are same but in different ways.
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 03, 2022
Stop telling the op to mind his business haba! Our kids are having sex at 10 Cos of mind ur business some people don't even know dey are doing bad nowadays cos of mind ur business nobody to correct the wrong ones anymore! Nobody is perfect yes even the op...if the husband was your relative nko that's how mind your business will cause stds left right and centre cos even the kids won't be saved then...right now op dey hear dem 4 bedroom what if the op has a wife and kid at home 2...kids don't get bad acts from parents alone,neigbours me and you are sometimes the cause...can't the shameless woman respect her husband and kids sef,y she dey kolo i swear bike man wey never baff well... Op give am anyhow she want am those kids deserve better and her husband needs to know now! The society is giving us trash and we sit and watch no way...
SHE GO COLLECT WOTOWOTO,op make dem talk, u bleep your married ex,you bleep gf sis,u are a cheat a home breaker and u think u dey right abi Waka!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Lamanii22(f): 10:24pm On May 03, 2022
Please continue the story….. and that woman has not repented even after a year? And the husband has not still caught them?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 03, 2022
Why is there so many cases of infidelity in modern marriages?, hardly would you see a 2-3 year old modern marriage where neither party have not cheated even more than once

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by youngsahito(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Dude for me ehhh
You only made the mistake of not minding your business
Karma is real
But dude if things turn out bad that bike man go carry you for mind
I hate people saying this stupid word "mind your biz" how will u feel if your wife fall that kind trap? Minding your biz has turned our society to havoc and adults not to respect the elderly. We need to change our mindset on some things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by azammi(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2022
Op continue your story

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Eboski(m): 11:50pm On May 03, 2022
You did a nIce job

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kempinski: 12:27am On May 04, 2022
Thank you ooo, for this
Chosen44:
Stop telling the op to mind his business haba! Our kids are having sex at 10 Cos of mind ur business some people don't even know dey are doing bad nowadays cos of mind ur business nobody to correct the wrong ones anymore! Nobody is perfect yes even the op...if the husband was your relative nko that's how mind your business will cause stds left right and centre cos even the kids won't be saved then...right now op dey hear dem 4 bedroom what if the op has a wife and kid at home 2...kids don't get bad acts from parents alone,neigbours me and you are sometimes the cause...can't the shameless woman respect her husband and kids sef,y she dey kolo i swear bike man wey never baff well... Op give am anyhow she want am those kids deserve better and her husband needs to know now! The society is giving us trash and we sit and watch no way...
SHE GO COLLECT WOTOWOTO,op make dem talk, u bleep your married ex,you bleep gf sis,u are a cheat a home breaker and u think u dey right abi Waka!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by HarunaWest(m): 12:51am On May 04, 2022
Lamanii22:
Please continue the story….. and that woman has not repented even after a year? And the husband has not still caught them?
Tatafo Minister grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:50am On May 04, 2022
Terrible world

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by TheWolfen(m): 5:17am On May 04, 2022
So you think the adulterous woman won't look for another guy and be more careful next time? Or the randy bike man won't invite her to a private location for another session of hot sex with a married woman??

All parties in this play won't like you including the husband if he later knew someone was aware of his wife having sex with the bike man he employed to take his kids to school and the person didn't tell him.

You better be careful because the bike man will surely tell the adulterous wife of what you said and you know what they said about women fury?

You should have find a way to tell the husband anonymously if you don't wanna tell him face to face.

If you claim you don't wanna break her home why not tell the woman directly and assure her you will keep her secret as long as she stop doing it?

One thing I know about people who cheat is that they will hardly get a second chance from people like me. That will be the end of the union period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by azammi(m): 6:36am On May 04, 2022
Wait make he conclude the story make we see as he end . But him suppose tell him husband no be bike man .
TheWolfen:
So you think the adulterous woman won't look for another guy and be more careful next time? Or the randy bike man won't invite her to a private location for another session of hot sex with a married woman??

All parties in this play won't like you including the husband if he later knew someone was aware of his wife having sex with the bike man he employed to take his kids to school and the person didn't tell him.

You better be careful because the bike man will surely tell the adulterous wife of what you said and you know what they said about women fury?

You should have find a way to tell the husband anonymously if you don't wanna tell him face to face.

If you claim you don't wanna break her home why not tell the woman directly and assure her you will keep her secret as long as she stop doing it?

One thing I know about people who cheat is that they will hardly get a second chance from people like me. That will be the end of the union period
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by DontBullshitMe: 7:24am On May 04, 2022
The "to be continued" has exposed you as a story teller.

Fuçk off with your fiction please.

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by ovieokodhi(m): 7:56am On May 04, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
The "to be continued" has exposed you as a story teller.

Fuçk off with your fiction please.
no mind the op

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Knows12(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2022
They don Bleep for more Dan 7months. shocked

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Reality3080: 9:15am On May 04, 2022
Kempinski:
About sometimes last year I made an update on a woman who was agressively cheating in on her husband with a man who comes to pick her kid from school
https://www.nairaland.com/6754254/neighbor-been-cheating-husband-bike#105835498

Mean a lot has happened since then, I just said I should update you guys with the turnout of event....

Read carefully

After that event and seeing this innocent husband of hers going through this tasteless infidelity with a bike man and from a husband who cares a lot for her...

A particular day, I made sure to approach the bike man when he went to pick up kids from the schools and returning them...

I waited outside my gate and told him I wanted to see him even after he just had sex with the woman now in the afternoon, before it was only morning....

I told him I needed to let him know he was a bad example of a home wrecker and he should have been so busy with his life and work rather than trying to get on a married woman which might end her marriage if her husband knows..

He need to stop this act and stop having sex with the woman. If possible stop coming to pick the children even though the husband gave him the job, he should not abuse it...

He's risking his life for pleasure that won't give him confidence and peace of mind, tell him how I have been seeing him waste longer time in the room with the woman and hearing her moan whenever that have sex beside my window...

That I won't report him and won't threaten him but he should cut all ties with the woman nd stop being a cheat to his wife

To be continued
guy u have good intentions but let me tell u for sure that u will get your fingers burnt badly n it might even lead to death.

Once u confront d man,the bike man will definitely tell d man n they will plan for d solution cos d husband must not know

So it's either they frame u n involve d husband who will believe whatever they tell him n see whatever u have to say as defence after been guilty.

Or

They kill u straight up so nobody will know d story

Or they afflict u with madness so u won't remember anything again.

They might even have more brutal plans but these are d obvious ones.

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by azammi(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2022
please let me man finish the story so we will know what really happened. It’s too early to draw conclusions.
Reality3080:
guy u have good intentions but let me tell u for sure that u will get your fingers burnt badly n it might even lead to death.

Once u confront d man,the bike man will definitely tell d man n they will plan for d solution cos d husband must not know

So it's either they frame u n involve d husband who will believe whatever they tell him n see whatever u have to say as defence after been guilty.

Or

They kill u straight up so nobody will know d story

Or they afflict u with madness so u won't remember anything again.

They might even have more brutal plans but these are d obvious ones.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Demonicus: 9:41am On May 04, 2022
Something wey Op for tell the husband so that him go set trap for them,

For my area here e get one woman wey dey cheat on her husband,omor when the husband receive the Intel he gather us for area we go storm dey hotel wey she and her bobo lodge,

The rest na history.

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Reality3080: 9:41am On May 04, 2022
azammi:
please let me man finish the story so we will know what really happened. It’s too early to draw conclusions.
yes sir
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by candygist: 9:47am On May 04, 2022
Funny thing is that most men don't know that bike men, mechanics, vulcanizer, carpenter and all these categories of people I just mentioned, use jazz, JuJu to hook another man's wife.

I have spent some time with roadside men and I hear some of their discussions.

Once you allow some type of people close to your family such as bike men, carpenter etc. Don't be surprise if your wife start fucking them. JuJu is real. Men from OYO and ONDO state are found of doing this shit. Protect your family. Not everybody you let close to your house.

That woman is under a spell and she doesn't know. That bike man has jazz the woman and it's only a matter of time, he will totally collect the woman and make her life miserable.

8 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Keniwit(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2022
Op.. you should av mind you business.
Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by azammi(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2022
Why should he . Oga the only thing that evil needs to succeed is when Good people sit and do nothing. He shouldn’t mind his business, if you were the husband will you not rather being told.
Keniwit:
Op.. you should av mind you business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Who Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Abilistic(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2022
shocked

Things dey happen, if you no know, you no go fit know!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me / Next of kin: Should it be your spouse, child or sibling? / Can You Allow Your Husband Engage In Anal Sex With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.