Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) (39450 Views)

Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) / Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Rugaria: 5:21pm On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

How does everything u have said translate to France and US sponsoring insurgency in the NE?
Dey there make pant dey wear you, you hear?
I just dropped a big one for you..
Go do your research and thank me later..

1 Like

Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by ArewaNorth: 5:27pm On May 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I wonder what he wants here....

He must surely know Boko Haram is controlled by the government....

They shouldn't bother to send any supplies sef....

Everything nah scam...

Since becoming UN Secretary, he visits some countries where they have humanitarian crises across the globe. This year he chose to visit Nigeria, but he was in Senagal and had Iftar with their President,the following day he joined Niger Rep President in celebration Eid Fitr and finally landed in Maiduguri today.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:32pm On May 03, 2022
Rugaria:

Dey there make pant dey wear you, you hear?
I just dropped a big one for you..
Go do your research and thank me later..

You mean u dropped big nothing? With all your research all u could come up with were so many words that weren't really saying anything?
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Randy111(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2022
Even in full blown war, there are still sacred cows that mustn't be touched. I remember not too long ago when British prime minister went to visit Ukraine, even the mad Putin was sensible enough not to shoot a catapult towards that region until he was gone. Boko boys won't be mad enough to attack this man. I'm sure their sponsors would have told the commanders what is obtainable

1 Like

Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Golan007: 5:32pm On May 03, 2022
Rugaria:

Oil and gas really..
The northern military regimes were hiding so that it will not be captured in the national revenue database..
Chad is exploring and selling Oil though most of the profits goes to the foreign companies that claimed they invested billions for the exploration..

You mean hydrocarbons.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I wonder what he wants here....

He must surely know Boko Haram is controlled by the government....

They shouldn't bother to send any supplies sef....

Everything nah scam...

Nigerian Army alone. Apart from the Nevy, Air force and other paramilitary. So, it's a business.

Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by bist: 5:36pm On May 03, 2022
Segunaja:

Please, we will Design a professional Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name
Here

https://fs3.formsite.com/vNtlgg/yckxe8eomi/index.html

There is nothing professional about a 2000 naira logo. Stop kidding your self.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by juman(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2022
The whole secretary general of UN.

1 Like

Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
They ll hunt you too. Idio t fake Rastafari. Dirty boy.
MYND44 LALASTICLALA RULE 2
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2022
Ebubu:

To kill United Nations sec Gen ?

You get mind oo

Apparently you are a supporter of Boko Haram

The numbskull wants Biden to have a very good reason to do what the US always wanted, which is to have a military base in Africa.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

What is going on here?!
Moderators,
Over to you guys!

Arrest them na. Buhari as*licker
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MYND44 LALASTICLALA RULE 2
You need Jesus
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:44pm On May 03, 2022
Ebubu:
Borno get airport people dey vex say Ebonyi dey build airport

Una deh ment angry

Almost all the states has Airstrips.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

You need Jesus
GOD IS WITH ME BRUH
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Rugaria: 5:46pm On May 03, 2022
Golan007:

You mean hydrocarbons.
Yup
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2022
UN should be given the names the names of the major sponsors of the ongoing Bandits in the Northern inter areas civil war.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by charles614: 6:01pm On May 03, 2022
When will repented eastern security be housed and taken care of ….. government of terrorist

Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2022
oluwasegun007:
From Ukraine to Borno, this man making dangerous trips...weldone sir.
The kind security system, weapons and body guard that accompany him no be child's play.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Janedoe007: 6:03pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
Allahu Akbar. Kaabum

The only thing wey fit make the war against terrorism sweet I tell you....
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by VillagePipu: 6:06pm On May 03, 2022
Neminc:
Where are Boko Haram when you need them

Do you know you can be tracked by security agents and shot dead for this nonsense you typed?
Some of you are destined to die miserably and you walk about looking for death.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:06pm On May 03, 2022
DONT BING US BACK LUCK HERE,UN LET NAIJA BE. sad
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:08pm On May 03, 2022
Ebubu:
Borno get airport people dey vex say Ebonyi dey build airport

Una deh ment angry
Do you know the DISTANCE from Maiduguri to anywhere? What's the distance from Abakaliki to Enugu? People are not criticising Ebonyi airport because they hate Ebonyi; what they're concerned about is VIABILITY. You guys are going to end up with an "international airport" that is kept running with tax payers funds because it can't generate enough funds because it doesn't have enough traffic.

2 Likes

Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by budusky05(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2022
Book haram will not come out today ooo.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by KogiPikin: 6:09pm On May 03, 2022
Clown please show us the pictures of your developed state before you start praising someone else's archievements.

I know you will quickly pick that state where their druggy leader de piss for body.
Shame on you haters of GYB, Aso Rock no be anybody father house.

Sweetplum:
What's he looking for in Maiduguri?
Zulum is one of the best northern govs. Far better than shoemaker Yaya Bello.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by frog12: 6:10pm On May 03, 2022
DAMAGE CONTROL from his visit to ukraine. he chose a little man he can play with in maiduguri grin
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Cubalabloo(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2022
Boko boys are watching him.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:12pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
What's he looking for in Maiduguri?
Zulum is one of the best northern govs. Far better than shoemaker Yaya Bello.

Where do u want him to go before Abuja...
Oyibo dont work like ur clueless government officials oooo...

Where is d issue no be northeast and northwest.... Later he can bubu....

On a good day... BuBu suppose to be permanently stationed at the North East..
not Abuja
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2022
Ojukwaraese?
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2022
oluwasegun007:
From Ukraine to Borno, this man making dangerous trips...weldone sir.
UN stands for
PEACE

SECURITY

WELFARE...
so the trips the UN Sec Gen is making is not dangerous but promoting peace and security in troubled regions around the world.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 03, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Where do u want him to go before Abuja...
Oyibo dont work like ur clueless government officials oooo...

Where is d issue no be northeast and northwest.... Later he can bubu....

On a good day... BuBu suppose to be permanently stationed at the North East..
not Abuja
You are right. But it's like it's Zulum that invited him to Borno not Buhari.
Meanwhile Buhari should pls stay in Sambisa till end of his tenure if he means well for Nigerians
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 03, 2022
KogiPikin:
Clown please show us the pictures of your developed state before you start praising someone else's archievements.

I know you will quickly pick that state where their druggy leader de piss for body.
Shame on you haters of GYB, Aso Rock no be anybody father house.

Goat you are ignored.
Re: UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) by Sikariyelwa: 6:21pm On May 03, 2022
I wonder why UNor the western world would allow things to happen before they intervene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.