Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS (2871 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:30am On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Obigbo and other Igbo speaking tribe in Rivers state is enough..... Ikwere should join their Benin siblings...

Come and do IPOB in Oyigbo or Obigbo as u claim you this IPOB landgrabber. Come closer na

1 Like

Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by haffaze777(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
This is the mother of all sit at home.
Every soul must obey unless you want collect..... Sit at home till Buhari apologize to Igbo
we're with you sir,sit at home must continue till jubril El sudan apologize
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Come and do IPOB in Oyigbo or Obigbo as u claim you this IPOB landgrabber. Come closer na
Obigbo is Igbo land not Ikwere. In no distance time you'll be force to join your siblings in Benin..

Typical Ikwere Marauder..
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:37am On May 04, 2022
Continue to be happy. Who's loosing?
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:50am On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Obigbo is Igbo land not Ikwere. In no distance time you'll be force to join your siblings in Benin..

Typical Ikwere Marauder..

Go and do IPOB there na. U go hear word by force
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Go and do IPOB there na. U go hear word by force
We are still doing IPOB there, our meeting is still going on, If them born you well show your face..
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:01pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
We are still doing IPOB there, our meeting is still going on, If them born you well show your face..

Oya tell me the place I'll show face in Obigbo (according to u) atleast when I dared all of you to show face I dropped live location three times while live streaming.

Now tell me the location the way I told u mine.
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:03pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:

In oyigbo there is no meeting anywhere. Ask any of your bingo friends. Wike smoked your arses. South east governors like Soludo are just moved by your emotions.
From innocent armed vigilantes to they are killing innocent hunters in the bush.

When u guys are done killing sit at home violators u will say its fulani. But ever since you were smoked out in Rivers state nobody is killing sit at home violators again.
Because your sit at home do include Rivers till Wike chased u bingos away from killing his people

1 Like

Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Are we complaining , why crying more than the bereaved..

Typical skull mining stunts..

Ta mechie onu, "skull minning" gbuo gi na ezu nulo gi eba a.
The lives and livelihoods of well meaning igbos are at stake and you are here shouting skull mining up and down.
The evil you support will one day consume you. This year, the evil you support will visit you and all your family members.

2 Likes

Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by IGBOSON1: 12:14pm On May 04, 2022
Reality3080:
the government want u to see d fraud in nnamdi kanu, they will not b d one to harm him but u igbos will call for his head when u are tired of this madness.

Now that election is coming close n igbos seems to be getting coordinated,they might release nnamdi kanu towards election n then he will start his no election madness n then d people will face him.

If u think d government doesn't have sense then u are on your own

The bolded is exactly what you pathetic Igbo-haters are after and what drives you to impersonate Igbos’ and claim membership of IPOB, just so you can drive the sit-at-home false narrative…and come online to shed crocodile tears when your agents in the south-east murder more innocent Igbo in cold blood! But you’re on a lost cause!
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

In oyigbo there is no meeting anywhere. Ask any of your bingo friends. Wike smoked your arses. South east governors like Soludo are just moved by your emotions.
From innocent armed vigilantes to they are killing innocent hunters in the bush.

When u guys are done killing sit at home violators u will say its fulani. But ever since you were smoked out in Rivers state nobody is killing sit at home violators again.
Because your sit at home do include Rivers till Wike chased u bingos away from killing his people
Lol ! Thesame WIKE that were seen praising IPOB on National television grin , and even said he supports IPOB agitation. grin

We are still holding our meeting seriously in Obigbo... Show your face ,if them born you well..
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:17pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Thesame WIKE that were seen praising IPOB on National television grin , and even said he supports agitation. grin

We are still holding our meeting seriously in Obigbo... Show your face ,if them born you well..

Praising u but killing u. Una mumu na.

I said tell me the place in oyigbo. When Ijele was in Imo state the location was made public even on nairaland.
And we dared u.

Now dare me and give me the location the way I gave u mine.

1 Like

Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:17pm On May 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

The bolded is exactly what you pathetic Igbo-haters are after and what drives you to impersonate Igbos’ and claim membership of IPOB, just so you can drive the sit-at-home false narrative…and come online to shed crocodile tears when your agents in the south-east murder more innocent Igbo in cold blood! But you’re on a lost cause!

Mumu IPOB bingos. Stop dragging Igbos to your mess Ode

1 Like

Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I said tell me the place in oyigbo. When Ijele was in Imo state the location was made public even on nairaland.
And we dared u.

Lol ! No card bearing IPOB members was Killed in that attck , accept innocent civilians and by the time of that invasion, IPOB wasn't yet arm..

As I said our meeting is still on going even more than before in Obigbo... And WIKE has already singing our praise grin grin

Show your face if them born your well..

1 Like

Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:10pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! No card bearing IPOB members was Killed in that attck , accept innocent civilians and by the time of that invasion, IPOB wasn't yet arm..

As I said our meeting is still on going even more than before in Obigbo... And WIKE has already singing our praise grin grin

Show your face if them born your well..

Show your face where na?
When I tell u show face I gave u a location. If dem born una well come. None of u came. Now give me the location in oyigbo. The way I gave u mine. If I no come know say dem no born me well.
It's a simple something like ABC. You're just making it a long talk.

1 Like

Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by IGBOSON1: 1:55pm On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mumu IPOB bingos. Stop dragging Igbos to your mess Ode

Dragging the entire Ndigbo into your hate campaign against Mazi Kanu and IPOB is exactly what your repugnant self….together with all your alternate monikers and evil ilk, are doing! And as if your hypocritical antics on nairaland weren’t disgusting enough, you then venture even further down the road to perdition by murdering tens of innocent Igbo just so you can take pics/videos of their corpses and upload on nairaland saying ‘IPOB did it’!

There’s a special spot in hell reserved for you nast lot….right next to the furnace, and next door neighbours to Hitler, Jezebel and lucifer himself!

Your entire pathetic presence on nairaland is taken up with a lost cause….fighting an idea whose time has come! Get a life mate!
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by IGBOSON1: 2:05pm On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

And we dared u.

You and the ijele toerag are one and the same loser!

You talk with the confidence of one who plans on turning up with a couple of murderous, gun-wielding Fulani soldiers in tow!
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:06pm On May 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dragging the entire Ndigbo into your hate campaign against Mazi Kanu and IPOB is exactly what your repugnant self….together with all your alternate monikers and evil ilk, are doing! And as if your hypocritical antics on nairaland weren’t disgusting enough, you then venture even further down the road to perdition by murdering tens of innocent Igbo just so you can take pics/videos of their corpses and upload on nairaland saying ‘IPOB did it’!

There’s a special spot in hell reserved for you nast lot….right next to the furnace, and next door neighbours to Hitler, Jezebel and lucifer himself!

Your entire pathetic presence on nairaland is taken up with a lost cause….fighting an idea whose time has come! Get a life mate!

I hope you're in Igbo land to follow us sit at home for the akpi called Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by Emmanuel909090: 2:26pm On May 04, 2022
21 days of rest.
Re: Tension as 21 days sit at home in Igbo land PHOTOS by lilyheaven: 2:34pm On May 04, 2022
By this time next year , Buhari must have vacated his seat in Aso Rock, what did biafra achieve , apart from killing their people, and putting fears in their daily activities.
how does it concern Buhari and his village people.
SIMONEKPA7:
This is the mother of all sit at home.
Every soul must obey unless you want collect..... Sit at home till Buhari apologize to Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition / Buhari And Tinubu Mocks Anambra State Over Flood, Blasts Peter Obi / This Was How Yoruba Murphy Afolabi Died: Try Not To Cry (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.