Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Beer Distributorship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beer Distributorship (614 Views)

How Profitable Is Drink Distributorship/wholesale Business? / DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beer Distributorship by okine4real: 4:53pm On May 03, 2022
So i was thinking, i have this plots on the main road side in on community like that in Lagos, i was thinking of using the place for beer distributorship, eg Guinness, Trophy, Heninken, Goldberg etc. But i know lots of people buy Stout, Trophy, and Goldberg. So i was wondering, what does it cost to become a distributor? This is my take, i see people in my community selling drinks, but they are not the main distributor, they stock like 300 crate, 200 crates, they go to the distributor for purchase. I want a situation where by, this people buying 300 crates, 200 crates come to me for purchase. I would like to know what is the minimum requirement for becoming a distributor. what is the minimum amount this companies would collect before i can become a distributor? i also have the following questions to ask....

what is the likely profit a company is to make on each crate sale

is it compulsory i have a truck to distribute to all my customers

if i must distribute, would my selling cost increase?

Am i to go pick up my stock from breweries myself or they are suppose to deliver to me?

if i want to restock, how fast does breweries make deliveries to distributor after payment?

Pls anybody that can give credible info would be appreciated.

Regards
Re: Beer Distributorship by youngsahito(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2022
okine4real:
So i was thinking, i have this plots on the main road side in on community like that in Lagos, i was thinking of using the place for beer distributorship, eg Guinness, Trophy, Heninken, Goldberg etc. But i know lots of people buy Stout, Trophy, and Goldberg. So i was wondering, what does it cost to become a distributor? This is my take, i see people in my community selling drinks, but they are not the main distributor, they stock like 300 crate, 200 crates, they go to the distributor for purchase. I want a situation where by, this people buying 300 crates, 200 crates come to me for purchase. I would like to know what is the minimum requirement for becoming a distributor. what is the minimum amount this companies would collect before i can become a distributor? i also have the following questions to ask....

what is the likely profit a company is to make on each crate sale

is it compulsory i have a truck to distribute to all my customers

if i must distribute, would my selling cost increase?

Am i to go pick up my stock from breweries myself or they are suppose to deliver to me?

if i want to restock, how fast does breweries make deliveries to distributor after payment?

Pls anybody that can give credible info would be appreciated.

Regards

Go to any beer company and make enquiry from their marketing dept

(1) (Reply)

How Make Order Over $100 On ALIEXPRESS / Purchase Zircon Sand, Monazite / List Of 20 Online Business Ideas Which You Can Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.