Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (51891 Views)

Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen / Families Of 6 Slain Soldiers By IPOB Accuse COAS. / Amry Denies Killing Of 30 Soldiers By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Kco2314: 8:24pm On May 03, 2022
If true, let no fool talk about Biafra ever again.
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by tammyf: 8:26pm On May 03, 2022
Any reaction for the soldiers killed in d North?
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Okobola146: 8:26pm On May 03, 2022
caracas:

See who is talking
You who has been cheering the perpetrators of python dance that killed innocent igbos
You that supported the killing of innocent igbos in obigbo by soldiers
Oga you’ve bin supporting evil n you will reap your rewards
one day him go hear am

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by anonymuz(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
In my opinion this is an inside job. You can argue with your ancestors
you get it. This in the work of fulanis
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Ekpeitit(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2022
Newton2024:
Tucano jets with zero intelligence, they will only murder innocent Women and children in villages like they always do in the North.
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Ekpeitit(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2022
Who cares?
This nonsense is getting too much.
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Miracle2022: 8:47pm On May 03, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Dont look to far in finding those who are behind his death. His comrades have a lot of questions to answer. The two dead people can be used as a sacrificial lamb to continue the propaganda of making ipob look evil.They are easy to discard because the two are christains and one is coming from the most hates tribe while the other is from southern Kaduna.
you are just fooling yourself around. I listen to the phone call those basters made, they are igbos.
I told my brothers from southern kaduna that they should not allow any igbo man to deceive them with religion. Ipob is a terrorists organization and majority of igbos including you are blindly supporting them.
Since the day ipob killed my brother in Imo state,knowinfully well that he is a Christian and he even told them that he is from kafanchan in southern kaduna ,I detest ipob with passion.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by uBuNiT: 8:48pm On May 03, 2022
boyfrank:

maka chukwu, e ga wuu iyi na oburo IPOB?
You guys should stop playing ostrich. Ipob have gone rogue. They are now full blown terrorists.
Next time, lee otu esi ede 'SWEAR', = nuo iyi'. And not 'wuu iyi'.

Onye Igbo nkwo
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Miracle2022: 8:52pm On May 03, 2022
Rugaria:
They will now go and be shooting innocent pepper and ogiri sellers in different imo markets as retaliation, while Tinubus internet hoodlums cheer them on with frenzy...
Go to the bush and kill those killing you! Leave our people in the villages alone!!!
no one is innocent there. They know the ESN but they will never tell the military,therefore the military should treat them as accomplished.
Since on Saturday,did you hear Peter Obi condemning this madness? Peter Obi know them and he is their major sponsor.
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Rugaria: 8:54pm On May 03, 2022
jeff1993:
...... Those people in the market and the ogiri sellers deserver to be s.hot if they know where these guys are and refuse to give info .... If by any reason they support UGM they deserve to be shot and killed and labelled casualties!!!!

You asked for it and now you have it;
Your father and mother including your siblings are supposed to be lined up at the bar beach and shot till their whole useless bodies are perforated with machine gun fire..
Infact your grandparents are supposed to be duged up from their useless graves and shot mercilessly too..
That's exactly the same thing you wished on those people so you have that too..
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by MisfitHPG: 8:57pm On May 03, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/4755955024516785/
This senseless killing is so wrong,but channel the same energy to boko haram and bandits and we'd all be safe
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by biafranrealson: 8:57pm On May 03, 2022
It was carried out by unknown gun men and not IPOB or esn

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Miracle2022: 8:58pm On May 03, 2022
Roger3D:
It's IPOB.. Every sane Nigerian knows that
only fools will think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Rugaria: 8:58pm On May 03, 2022
Miracle2022:
no one is innocent there. They know the ESN but they will never tell the military,therefore the military should treat them as accomplished.
Since on Saturday,did you hear Peter Obi condemning this madness? Peter Obi know them and he is their major sponsor.

Your uncles were not telling us the whereabouts of NADECO cheiftains during the Abacha years. You made a man who killed many police officers the Oni kakanfo of Yoruba land. We were all here when OPC was killing every police man in sight in Yoruba land and none of your innocent people were intentionally killed. You need to be killed too for having Gani Adams as your One kakanfo..
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by boyfrank: 8:59pm On May 03, 2022
uBuNiT:

Next time, lee otu esi ede 'SWEAR', = nuo iyi'. And not 'wuu iyi'.

Onye Igbo nkwo

Ogbasara gi? As long as u get my statement. I wrote with my dialect. U guys can keep deceiving ur selfs till u fall victim of stray bullets.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Miracle2022: 9:02pm On May 03, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
I never said that but if people like you can remove emotions and reason out things you will discover the extent to which one Nigeria could go to keep the country one. I have said it time without number that the happenings in the south east is a clearly being done and sponsored by outside agency.
no outside agents can succeeds without the collaboration of the inside agents.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Miracle2022: 9:03pm On May 03, 2022
topboss1:
AND WHEN WILL THE ARMY REACT TO THE BURNING OF PROPERTIES AND MURDER OF CIVILIANS IN SE BY NIGERIA ARMY IN UNIFORM.

RATHER, THEY ARE SPECULATING ON THE IDENTITY OF THOSE THAT MURDERED SOLDIERS.

IT IS NOT CONFIRMED, ESN OR IPOB ARE INVOLVED.

NO EVIDENCE TO THAT EFFECT.
it will surely happen to your love ones.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by tit(f): 9:05pm On May 03, 2022
Nigeria Army, attack oyinboupdate and whiteangel1234, and you get all the information you need.
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by jeff1993: 9:09pm On May 03, 2022
Rugaria:

You asked for it and now you have it;
Your father and mother including your siblings are supposed to be lined up at the bar beach and shot till their whole useless bodies are perforated with machine gun fire..
Infact your grandparents are supposed to be duged up from their useless graves and shot mercilessly too..
That's exactly the same thing you wished on those people so you have that too..
..... Bla Bla Bla .... Keep burning your lands and making it hot!!! .... When the Nigerian armies come for your mother's and relatives in the villa.... When they use their bodies as Target for shooting practice, I hope u can call Saint UGM to your rescue ..... Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Miracle2022: 9:13pm On May 03, 2022
Rugaria:

Your uncles were not telling us the whereabouts of NADECO cheiftains during the Abacha years. You made a man who killed many police officers the Oni kakanfo of Yoruba land. We were all here when OPC was killing every police man in sight in Yoruba land and none of your innocent people were intentionally killed. You need to be killed too for having Gani Adams as your One kakanfo..
Iam not a Yoruba man. I am from southern kaduna.
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Bouncing2(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2022
Wahala e nor de finish..
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by moscow007: 9:16pm On May 03, 2022
emapeteum:

Maybe government of Anambra state

Highly unlikely, considering the fact that Peter Obi's hometown was attacked on 1st May...u see, attacking his was intended to put dent on his presidential ambition.

More like spinning the narrative that 'if he can't help safeguard his hometown how can he safeguard Nigeria'...I'm sure with time u will start hearing such rhetorics
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Conrod: 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
jaxxy:
The perpetrators cannot miss hell here and even after.
Same for airforce pilots who bomb women and children just to win their battles...your prayer is not complete without the latter sir.
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by uBuNiT: 9:33pm On May 03, 2022
boyfrank:

Ogbasara gi? As long as u get my statement. I wrote with my dialect. U guys can keep deceiving ur selfs till u fall victim of stray bullets.
Stray bullet ?
I laff.
Ndi ugwu riri gi life
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 03, 2022
On either side it hurts we must look beyond violences as a solution to our problems o
Re: Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN by Advocate500: 9:38pm On May 03, 2022
Haven knows i don't support ipob, but killing of people without justice, will give birth to retaliatory attacks, so long as i am concerned the issues of insecurity in the eastern region have been badly managed by this evil administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers / Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.