Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nassarawa Governor Is BATified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nassarawa Governor Is BATified (1465 Views)

Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Katsina Totally Locked Down For Bola Tinubu As Yaradua Family is Batified / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by PassingShot(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2022
Governor of Nassarawa state, Engr Abdullah Sule spotted with BAT logo.

Kashim Shetima was quoted today to have said:

"I Supported Zulum As Governor Of Borno State And He Is Making History Everyday, I Am Now Supporting Asiwaju Tinubu Because I Know He Has Capacity To Deliver Just Like Zulum"

~ Senator Kashim Shettima

While PYO and his urchins keep sponsoring and conducting irrelevant polls to deceive themselves and other gullible people, core politicians cum delegates at the APC Presidential Convention are showing more support for Tinubu.

Our desperado PYO will struggle to come 3rd at the Eagles Square as more and more Northern governors are openly identifying with BAT, our next president in sha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by parklamson: 7:05pm On May 03, 2022
It’s a train that no body can’t stop. Osinbajo is finished politically. No to RCCGification of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by PassingShot(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2022
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Please help us with fp slot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:10pm On May 03, 2022
PassingShot:
Governor of Nassarawa state, Engr Abdullah Sule spotted with BAT logo.

While PYO and his urchins keep sponsoring and conducting irrelevant polls to deceive themselves and other gullible people, core politicians cum delegates at the APC Presidential Convention are showing more support for Tinubu.

Our desperado PYO will struggle to come 3rd at the Eagles Square as more and more Northern governors are openly identifying with BAT, our next president in sha Allah.

Osibanjo don already collect two Governors for him back: Niger governor and Ogun governor. Tinubu own na people dey pose dey wear him cloth. I too pity the iragbiji lord. Dem go show am pepper on dat day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by Mandate2023: 7:11pm On May 03, 2022
Na wetin dey pain ipigs be dis....I wonder hw dey will go about there lifes when tinubu becomes d president
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by cktheluckyman: 7:12pm On May 03, 2022
Mandate2023:
Na wetin dey pain ipigs be dis....I wonder hw dey will go about there lifes when tinubu becomes d president
Make him win primaries fess grin grin grin
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by Mandate2023: 7:12pm On May 03, 2022
cktheluckyman:

I thought Senate President Ahmed Lawan was BATified barely few weeks ago, Today he is about to pick up the APC presidential nomination form.
Tinubu urchins will never learn

Has there ever been a time he put ON that cap logo or seen in a private meeting with tinubu.....he pain u

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by PassingShot(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Osibanjo don already collect two Governors for him back: Niger governor and Ogun governor. Tinubu own na people dey pose dey wear him cloth. I too pity the iragbiji lord. Dem go show am pepper on dat day

Keep deceiving yourself. It's allowed.

However, I am sure the desperado prof won't win Ogun state. He will not get more than 30/40% of the delegates there. Niger state is BATified

3 Likes

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by PassingShot(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2022
cktheluckyman:

I thought Senate President Ahmed Lawan was BATified barely few weeks ago, Today he is about to pick up the APC presidential nomination form.
Tinubu urchins will never learn
You can't understand that level of politicking. Just keep watching

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by cktheluckyman: 7:15pm On May 03, 2022
Mandate2023:

Has there ever been a time he put ON that cap logo or seen in a private meeting with tinubu.....he pain u
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/16/tinubu-meets-apc-senators-seeks-support-for-presidential-ambition/amp/

Okay grin grin >:
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by cktheluckyman: 7:16pm On May 03, 2022
PassingShot:

grin grin
Okay I am watching.While I concede that I dimont know who will eventually pick up the APC ticket,I sure know who won't cool cool
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by PassingShot(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2022
cktheluckyman:

grin grin
Okay I am watching.While I concede that I dimont know who will eventually pick up the APC ticket,I sure know who won't cool cool
Wow! At least you know something tongue

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by Mandate2023: 7:33pm On May 03, 2022
cktheluckyman:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/16/tinubu-meets-apc-senators-seeks-support-for-presidential-ambition/amp/

Okay grin grin >:

So meeting senators is a crime or did he go into consultation with them to bury their own ambition......u no kuku get brain pass to wail and cry over tinubu that's not bothered about anybody contesting.....all he wants is a level playing ground for all to test their popularity.....tinubu and Osinbajo r d most popular southern candidate at d moment....u can't kill d truth but wailing is allowed grin
Consulting anyone does not mean dey should shelve their own ambition, orji kalu was also there and his also interested in d presidency......I repeat to u again have u seen lawan come out to declare support for anyone?

Una go dey post rubbish up and down like say una know wetin una dey do grin let 1 person leave others will join.....leave am we r ok like that, let 1 northern governor support ur own candidate first grin
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:35pm On May 03, 2022
PassingShot:

Keep deceiving yourself. It's allowed.

However, I am sure the desperado prof won't win Ogun state. He will not get more than 30/40% of the delegates there. Niger state is BATified

Dem don already print Tinubu withdrawal form. Dem go send am him copy today. Orna go get sense by force

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by MikoB: 7:38pm On May 03, 2022
This is one of the decided governors for PYO, you can take it to the bank,that cap on his head is photoshoped.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by Mandate2023: 7:39pm On May 03, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dem don already print Tinubu withdrawal form. Dem go send am him copy today. Orna go get sense by force

Am sure ur head is big and flat grin grin grin

Na those wey dey get that kind head no dey get brain
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by cktheluckyman: 9:52pm On May 03, 2022
Mandate2023:

So meeting senators is a crime or did he go into consultation with them to bury their own ambition......u no kuku get brain pass to wail and cry over tinubu that's not bothered about anybody contesting.....all he wants is a level playing ground for all to test their popularity.....tinubu and Osinbajo r d most popular southern candidate at d moment....u can't kill d truth but wailing is allowed grin
Consulting anyone does not mean dey should shelve their own ambition, orji kalu was also there and his also interested in d presidency......I repeat to u again have u seen lawan come out to declare support for anyone?

Una go dey post rubbish up and down like say una know wetin una dey do grin let 1 person leave others will join.....leave am we r ok like that, let 1 northern governor support ur own candidate first grin
Oga there are merely deceiving him and chopping his money
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by Mandate2023: 5:33am On May 04, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga there are merely deceiving him and chopping his money

Why are u crying more than d bereaved......is it ur money or ur fathers money

Rest and let them chop it.........na u wey never enter ur LG chairman office b4 know who dey decieve who, na wah oh, person wey no get shoe dey check if na original person wey wear get

He go soon clear for una eye primary don nearly reach as u no get anything inside ur head than to hate and attack tinubu......
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by VictorUSA(m): 5:50am On May 04, 2022
parklamson:
It’s a train that no body can’t stop. Osinbajo is finished politically. No to RCCGification of Nigeria
See stupid mentality.Thats why Nigeria will not get any better.
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by QuotaSystem: 6:04am On May 04, 2022
Delegates on lock. Isn’t this one of the “middu bet” states some jesters were counting on? Lmao.

One of the firm pillars of the political strength of the North lies in its unity across sub-regions.

Everybody is joining the winning train cool

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by cktheluckyman: 6:08am On May 04, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Isn’t this one of the “middu bet” states some jesters were counting on? Lmao.

One of the firm pillars of the political strength of the North lies in its unity across sub-regions.

Everybody is joining the winning train cool

So going by your assertion once a state Governor supports a candidate,all the voters in the state will vote that candidate
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by QuotaSystem: 6:14am On May 04, 2022
cktheluckyman:

So going by your assertion once a state Governor supports a candidate,all the voters in the state will vote that candidate

You clearly don’t understand how political structure works, and going by your antecedents Pa chukwudi, trying to explain it to you is like fetching water with a basket.

Like someone advised you earlier:

PassingShot:

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by plaindealer: 6:29am On May 04, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

This Niger Governor?

You ipob JJC sef..

You better face your ESN and UGN sit-at-home enforcement duties..

Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 05, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Niger Governor is for BAT. He's just trying to be accommodating to every candidate. He said he didn't like the lies about him telling Osinbajo coming to Niger was a waste of time.
Re: Nassarawa Governor Is BATified by Kyase(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2022
Abdullahi again

(1) (Reply)

There's Currently A Fulani Vs Idoma War At Orokam But The Media Is Silent! / Tinubu Running Mate, Shetima, Is Boko Haram Boss - FFK / I Withdrew My Support For Peter Obi Because He Defended IPOB- Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.