Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) (68573 Views)

If You Had Unprotected Sex 6 Months Ago At Lekki/ajah You Have Hiv- Pamilerin / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2022
HltSong:

U Neva answer my question. You dey bleep animals? shocked

Weyrey nooooooooooooo.

For your information am a proud virgin.
Male Virgin grin grin grin.
I have only kissed grin grin
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Jeon(f): 4:17pm On May 04, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Omo okay no vex ,na Me quote weyrey.
Na me fuvk up, grin grin grin
People mad for this forum aje, simple Don't post nudes she dey vex

yes, ooh.
you dy vex because nah women dy exposed the shitz some men do. But will claim saints and paint women dirt..

Fmghewzy:

Same way, women masturbate while reading romantic novels, imagine!!
leave you to jugde on which is more stupid.

Since you enjoy attacking the male gender.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by HltSong: 4:19pm On May 04, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Weyrey nooooooooooooo.

See this one dey advertise himself. Na Jeon u wan use break virginity.

Ode. grin Jeon no mind this werey ooo.

1 Like

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Jeon(f): 4:23pm On May 04, 2022
HltSong:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2022
HltSong:

grin gringrin Jeon na original weyrey I no fit use her.
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2022
Jeon:

yes, ooh.
you dy vex because nah women dy exposed the shitz some men do. But will claim saints and paint women dirt..

Weyrey no vex, no quote me again oo
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2022
The lady is jealous and so immature... Ugly thing.

Anyway the reason the guy has not removed the tweet is bcus he's probably dead from depression
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by dalass(f): 9:22pm On May 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
wicked soul.....you allowed yoursef to be used by this donkey, now you are bitter because he doesnt want you any longer?!

He must have treated her badly... She's treating his fuckup in public.... His son's have have found him out grin
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by nedekid: 9:22pm On May 04, 2022
That does not mean the man automatically has it.
But the story na die!!
Mumu lady does not know she can go to jail for attempted murder.

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by EmperorHadrain: 9:23pm On May 04, 2022
You have less than 0.2,% chance of contracting HIV from a woman.

The chances increases if she has an open sore or on her menses .

HIV is contracted by men through anal sex or threesomes involving another man.
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2022
This world is not balanced.
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Tremple8v: 9:26pm On May 04, 2022
Na depression go almost want kee the dude .
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Heroicvic(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2022
habsydiamond:
HIV what!!!! .... Seeing that tweet, the guy go nearly pee for body ooo... To even use PEP don lapse... Depression go nearly kill this guy oo

Activitist not positive
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 9:30pm On May 04, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Her viral load must be low to have lived for 18 years and still chubby......he won't contact the Virus....I have had unprotected sex wit a girl with HIV in 2011....I don't have the virus...now it's 2022
...The symptoms go show in your body 2024/2025 get ready
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Mrbenny001: 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
Getting HIV at one exposure is less than 1 in 100
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by arantess: 9:36pm On May 04, 2022
habsydiamond:
HIV what!!!! .... Seeing that tweet, the guy go nearly pee for body ooo... To even use PEP don lapse... Depression go nearly kill this guy oo
No worries
If her viral load is low, the man is good to go

She's just a bitter person

Activist my arse
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by OPUBO7(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2022
habsydiamond:
���
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by nnol(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Her viral load must be low to have lived for 18 years and still chubby......he won't contact the Virus....I have had unprotected sex wit a girl with HIV in 2011....I don't have the virus...now it's 2022
comrade how did you do it?
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by OPUBO7(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2022
OPUBO7:
���
Fmghewzy:
funny world

Weyrey nooooooooooooo.

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2022
lecowas:

The way u are screaming those names, seems u're Hot undecided but nobody go carry u go south Korea go meet ur Jeon, Las Las, na one of my comrades here u go still go meet cheesy cheesy
Go still meet abi dey meet??
Na one small mini-comrade like that dey lash that stúpid girl mate. grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2022
Jeon:

I GUESS GOD THAT CREATED THE VAGINA AND PENIS WAS HOT.
THE AUTHORS OF BIOLOGY TEXTBOOKS WERE HOT THE MOMENT THEY CAME ACROSS PENIS AND VAGINA IDEA.
EVEN UR TEACHER THAT TAUGHT YOU GENITAL ORGANS WAS HOT. THE REASON WHY HE/SHE BROUGHT OUT THE TOPIC.

IDIÓT.
Graphic picture of Jeon taking a shit. grin
Is this how you defecate at home??
So that's why this your monicker dey always smel like shit. grin
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Brayian: 9:46pm On May 04, 2022
Wahala dey for this world oo
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by ozo13(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2022
Chiraq77:
Fucking slowpoke

How can you Claim to be a HIV activist,
and you are out there having unprotected sex undecided
most of this activists are jus out for the cash and attention.

1 Like

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Jeon was so stupid she had to use an alternate account,to support herself in a simple conversation aimed at correcting her.

I don't care about the nonsense gender war going on here.
If you have sense, stop posting nude pics anyhow mumu.
She has lots of alternate monickers. No need to stress yourself over her issue, just dey use her as comedy material. grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:03pm On May 04, 2022
Hiv is like a cup of tea in SA
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:05pm On May 04, 2022
Joeyfizzo:

It's a easier for a woman to get HiV than it is fr a man to catch it.

1 Like

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Dorwadora(f): 10:06pm On May 04, 2022
This thread nah comic grin grin
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 10:11pm On May 04, 2022
NIGERIAJAGA419:
...The symptoms go show in your body 2024/2025 get ready
hahahaha ...
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2022
habsydiamond:
Nothing go happen to am. Having unprotected sex with victim is not a guarantee that u have it
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
I had with one last year nothing me. Most gals we sleep with have one or two in them. So na God de help man

1 Like

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
People get arrested for situations like this. Another set of people get lynched by emotionally irresponsible fellows. She should stop acting foolish and let lovers know of her status before consummation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.