Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,409 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) (68574 Views)

If You Had Unprotected Sex 6 Months Ago At Lekki/ajah You Have Hiv- Pamilerin / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2022
Isn't it a criminal offense to knowingly infect
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2022
It’s extremely unlikely he’s at risk of HIV, since the lady was almost certainly on her drugs.

Drugs suppress the virus so well that it most likely won’t transmit.

Still needs to get tested sha
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2022
dauntless15:
Na your papa, idiot.
LALASTICLALA MYND44

RULE NUMBER 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by dauntless15(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:

LALASTICLALA MYND44

RULE NUMBER 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Did you quote him when you called me a SIMP?
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2022
dauntless15:
Did you quote him when you called me a SIMP?
YOU ARE A SIMPLE MAN
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by dauntless15(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU ARE A SIMPLE MAN
And you're an idi-o-tic man grin
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2022
Chiraq77:
Fucking slowpoke

How can you Claim to be a HIV activist,
and you are out there having unprotected sex undecided
lolz, same with our politicians
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:55am On May 05, 2022
Promiscuous men will stain your white.
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Tzar(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2022
She ought to be arrested and prosecuted for not disclosing her status before unprotected s*x!
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by eguarojeona: 1:33pm On May 05, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Her viral load must be low to have lived for 18 years and still chubby......he won't contact the Virus....I have had unprotected sex wit a chubby girl with HIV in 2011, she was strictly on her drugs....I don't have the virus...now it's 2022....she still lives with the virus till date....she cannot infect another person. Once she stops taking her drugs OYO is her case.
Na only you get sense here.

1 Like

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Aaay: 4:19pm On May 05, 2022
grin
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Buksaylor: 4:23pm On May 05, 2022
Shedrack777:
na to infect the other lady now. simple thing

She did not say HIV patient ...but HIV activist..
Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by Mryacks: 5:06pm On May 05, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Her viral load must be low to have lived for 18 years and still chubby......he won't contact the Virus....I have had unprotected sex wit a chubby girl with HIV in 2011, she was strictly on her drugs....I don't have the virus...now it's 2022....she still lives with the virus till date....she cannot infect another person. Once she stops taking her drugs OYO is her case.

Exactly....maybe the dude didn't even contract it

1 Like

Re: HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) by lookingfly: 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
HIV activist mean say she get HIV?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.