Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland (23148 Views)

Your Admirer In Nairaland / Hottest Female On Nairaland / Beauty Contest - Miss Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2006
I'll darken another one and put it up Rhodalyn -- especially for you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2006
*sniff SNiff*

I smell something, Luff is in the air. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Okay, zah, thanks for posting a better picture. Ur handsome. smiley

Ohh yeah the female contest thread, Queenzy closed it, cos she tot there was no more "love in the thread". the hell does that mean?
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2006
I think it's because there was talk about an imposter or whatever undecided
Ya know with girls the claws will always eventually come out undecided
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2006
hot-angel:

*sniff SNiff*

I smell something, Luff is in the air. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Okay, zah, thanks for posting a better picture. your handsome. smiley

Ohh yeah the female contest thread, Queenzy closed it, because she tot there was no more "love in the thread". the hell does that mean?

There's no love angry angry . I had a crush on a Nairalander but it wasn't Rhodalyn. I'll talk to Queenzy about the banning and about other things -- u know what wink wink.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
Zahymaka:

There's no love angry angry . I had a crush on a Nairalander but it wasn't Rhodalyn. I'll talk to Queenzy about the banning and about other things -- u know what wink wink.

Ohh that angry face was meant to be a blushing face uhn?? awwww, soo cute. Anyways i'll take ur word for it, but let me say wat i wanna say.

Okay u talk to queenzy.

2cantango:

I think it's because there was talk about an imposter or whatever undecided
Ya know with girls the claws will always eventually come out undecided

Yeah, i wouldn't call it imposter, it's more like, a girl who wants to look cute, cos she thinks the real her ain't cute. Anyways, the contest was to choose the hottest female on Nairaland. The original owner of that picture isn't on NL (confirmed).
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2006
hot-angel:

Yeah, i wouldn't call it imposter, it's more like, a girl who wants to look cute, because she thinks the real her ain't cute. Anyways, the contest was to choose the hottest female on Nairaland. The original owner of that picture isn't on Nairaland (confirmed).

That's sad aint it. . . love your sig cool
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2006
2cantango:

That's sad aint it. . . love your sig cool

Not sad, more like, "really sad". Ohh yeah, i love my siggy too, i stole it this morning from Queen2. cheesy cheesy I'm soo not a thief.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by UsherGurl(f): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2006
Plizz can we know that person now People are being curious tongue grin
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2006
yeah come on. . . spill the beans girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2006
UsherGurl:

Plizz can we know that person now People are being curious tongue grin
it was U Ushergurl!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2006
What?
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2006
i knw who dat ws i had always known it!!!!!!!! i ws only playin along!!!!!!!!
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2006
*coughs* hmmPh!
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by UsherGurl(f): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2006
L.O.L are you serious Rhody? Becoz this is a fact! A REAL ONE INDEED SO PLIZ LET DEM SAY WHO DAT ONE IZZZZZ 4REAL§§§§§§§§
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Z4M4eva(f): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2006
Oh. See all them nosy people. Wanna know everything.  grin Only Kidding!  cheesy
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i knw who it was!!
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Z4M4eva(f): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2006
Rhodalyn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i knw who it was!!

Really ?! Tell! Tell!!! Actually no. cheesy I ain't interested. Hehe grin
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2006
I'm curious too -- although I'm a judge.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by UsherGurl(f): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2006
Only Hot-angel knows! Only SHE CAN TELL! PLIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GUYS SPILL IT AM GOING TO BED SOOON!
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2006
Sweet dreams hun. kiss kiss
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2006
Goodnight UsherGurl -- the thread has been locked.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by UsherGurl(f): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2006
Nobody wants to tell Lil'A cry cry cry cry cryRight me going to bed in some minutes kiss kiss kiss
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2006
Do you mind if I approach you on Yahoo Messenger, UsherGurl?
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by UsherGurl(f): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2006
I only have hotmail downloaded not a yahoo mess
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 12:26am On Apr 20, 2006
in my opinion, i think queenzy locked the thread not because of the "Love" as she claimed,but rather because she wasn't getting what she expected out of the thread. i think it's more like abuse of power. it is so like Helloooooooooooooooooo, people felt other's were hotter than,  anyway whatever, if you guys can talk to her about it, that would be great smiley kiss
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2006
yet another real sister!! cheesy

I said one already, didn't wanna go saying another, so i hushed my mouth.

Anyways, watever ojere, if the thread is opened, COOL, we'll continue. If not, It was fun while it lasted. smiley
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Eastcoast(f): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2006
thank you o.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2006
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 1:17am On Apr 20, 2006
Eastcoast:

in my opinion, i think queenzy locked the thread not because of the "Love" as she claimed,but rather because she wasn't getting what she expected out of the thread. i think it's more like abuse of power. it is so like Helloooooooooooooooooo, people felt other's were hotter than, anyway whatever, if you guys can talk to her about it, that would be great smiley kiss

What are you tryin to say? You think Queenzy is that shallow? Hhhmmm. . .
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 1:19am On Apr 20, 2006
Geez!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 20, 2006
Eastcoast:

in my opinion, i think queenzy locked the thread not because of the "Love" as she claimed,but rather because she wasn't getting what she expected out of the thread. i think it's more like abuse of power. it is so like Helloooooooooooooooooo, people felt other's were hotter than,  anyway whatever, if you guys can talk to her about it, that would be great smiley kiss

@Eastcoast
How would u feel if u were a moderator of a thread/forum to see people turning it into something else?
For the record, I am not trying to show "abuse of power", if I wanted to do that I would have done it
on MY FORUM cos I ave one.

That thread was meant 4 people to vote for the Hottest gurl in Nairaland with real pics, if u people felt there waS an imposter why didnt u just ignore her and carry on with the contest? instead of spamming the thread?

When the time is right the thread will be back on.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Seun(m): 2:31am On Apr 20, 2006
You go girl; I'm behind you! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29)

How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Brain Teaser: Which Cup Will Get Filled First? / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.