Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,025 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland (23151 Views)

Your Admirer In Nairaland / Hottest Female On Nairaland / Beauty Contest - Miss Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 20, 2006
@nwoke Thanks.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 2:45am On Apr 20, 2006
You tell them Queenzy sweetie kiss
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 20, 2006
I am the hottest Male. no contenders, wherever i enter they have to lower the temperature of the air conditioner.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 20, 2006
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 2:53am On Apr 20, 2006
Queenzy:

@Eastcoast
How would u feel if u were a moderator of a thread/forum to see people turning it into something else?
For the record, I am not trying to show "abuse of power", if I wanted to do that I would have done it
on MY FORUM because I ave one.

That thread was meant 4 people to vote for the Hottest girl in Nairaland with real pics, if u people felt there waS an imposter why didnt u just ignore her and carry on with the contest? instead of spamming the thread?

When the time is right the thread will be back on.

I don't mean to exchange words with you, but i can't stop myself from exchanging words. truth of the matter is, "NOT EVERYONE Knew there was someone with a fake picture on the thread, The point of ME pointing out and making sure that there was a fake picture owner in there, was to make people know, so that they can stop voting for her, and the REAL contest will go on.

I pointed it out that someone has a fake picture in there, i said i needed time to find out if it's true. I did, and before i could tell/explain to people so they can stop voting for her, u came and said "there's no more love on the thread".

Where on that thread did u not see love? Snazzy still posted more pics after i said what i said. Eastcoast didn't say anything about you abusing your power (not to take her fight for her, so i'll stop there).

JUST LIKE U SAID, U MAde the topic so that people can vote for the hottest girl in Nairaland with REAL PICS.

I Found out that a girl has fake pictures. before i could say who it was , U Went there and locked the thread, NOW please tell me, does that explain anything? If she wasn't pointed out, the thread wouldn't be what you want it to be i.e Contest with real pictures. Is pin-pointing an "imposter" like u called her, not showing love?

if that's not showing love, i don't want to show love. Everyone was voting, and that's not fair judgment, especially when I knew it wasn't her. Where's the girl now? No where to be found.

I'm not arguing that the thread should be back, but daing, u just don't go on one of the liviest thread and lock it because u think "the love on the thread had died". There actually wasn't a fight on that thread.

And uhmm, u have every right to bring the thread back whenever u want, afterall, u didn't announce it when u were locking it, so open it whenever u want. wink I'll stop here, before someone jumps to bite me.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 20, 2006
hot-angel:

I don't mean to exchange words with you, but i can't stop myself from exchanging words. truth of the matter is, "NOT EVERYONE Knew there was someone with a fake picture on the thread, The point of ME pointing out and making sure that there was a fake picture owner in there, was to make people know, so that they can stop voting for her, and the REAL contest will go on.

I pointed it out that someone has a fake picture in there, i said i needed time to find out if it's true. I did, and before i could tell/explain to people so they can stop voting for her, u came and said "there's no more love on the thread".

Where on that thread did u not see love? Snazzy still posted more pics after i said what i said. Eastcoast didn't say anything about you abusing your power (not to take her fight for her, so i'll stop there).

JUST LIKE U SAID, U MAde the topic so that people can vote for the hottest girl in Nairaland with REAL PICS.

I Found out that a girl has fake pictures. before i could say who it was , U Went there and locked the thread, NOW please tell me, does that explain anything? If she wasn't pointed out, the thread wouldn't be what you want it to be i.e Contest with real pictures. Is pin-pointing an "imposter" like u called her, not showing love?

if that's not showing love, i don't want to show love. Everyone was voting, and that's not fair judgment, especially when I knew it wasn't her. Where's the girl now? No where to be found.

I'm not arguing that the thread should be back, but daing, u just don't go on one of the liviest thread and lock it because u think "the love on the thread had died". There actually wasn't a fight on that thread.

And uhmm, u have every right to bring the thread back whenever u want, afterall, u didn't announce it when u were locking it, so open it whenever u want. wink I'll stop here, before someone jumps to bite me.

@Hot Angel

I have better things to do than to exchange words
U kept on saying on that thread that there was someone with fake pic why didnt u report the matter to the admin or moderator?
because I tried to prevent something from happening, u both want to blow my head off
Go ahead and do it angry angry
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 3:15am On Apr 20, 2006
Queenzy:

@Hot Angel

I have better things to do than to exchange words
U kept on saying on that thread that there was someone with fake pic why didnt u report the matter to the admin or moderator?
because I tried to prevent something from happening, u both want to blow my head off
Go ahead and do it angry angry

I'm not trying to blow your head off queenzy. And just because we r the only two people that talked out don't mean we want to blow your head off. Other people r wondering why u locked the thread too.

U know what, you're right, i should have reported the case to u (moderator). My mistake for taking matters to my hands. Nuff said.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 3:33am On Apr 20, 2006
You are lost no more Grizzly Bear. . . I found you tongue grin
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by WesleyanA(f): 3:34am On Apr 20, 2006
I feel soooooooooooo lost. Seun or Queenzy. who's the admin? Who's Nwoke?    
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 20, 2006
WesleyanA:

who's the admin? Who's Nwoke?

ROTFLMAO, i guess you have been away for too long.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Grizzly(m): 3:48am On Apr 20, 2006
2cantango:

You are lost no more Grizzly Bear. . . I found you tongue grin
U always find me, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by WesleyanA(f): 3:50am On Apr 20, 2006
I guess Nwoke = Seun. Lol.  cheesy
I don't think i'll be able to get used to that.   undecided

anyways,
Back to the topic you guys!!!!
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 3:51am On Apr 20, 2006
Grizzly:

U always find me, tongue tongue tongue

Of course grin Coz I know how much ya love me grin cool
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by beyunce(f): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2006
can we just kindly know who the imposter is.
thats wat i will really like to know.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by queen2(f): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2006
@ hotangel, oh ur not a thief, i like the phrase too, its nice.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Z4M4eva(f): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2006
l.o.l. Y'all sooo funny! this thread is so so funny.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2006
queen2:

@ hotangel, oh your not a thief, i like the phrase too, its nice.

I know uhnnn, But yes i stole it. lol, I was saying it to my friend and she was like "UHNN". U know it makes more sense when it's written. lol cheesy
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2006
I am the hottest male. I don't want to sound like I'm boasting but if you're in doubt check my pics and the comments they received => https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7109.320.html#msg297513.
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by UsherGurl(f): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2006
Je déclare Alj Hottest Male in here. Punto. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by maki(f): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2006
gracias mon ami , gracias!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Christino(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2006
Sexy is the word! Not me though.

Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2006
What's in that stomach? undecided
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2006
bear and omi tutu!

dats turning me on
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2006
Ohh no it is NOT! Urrghhh!@!! *shivers*
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sure it is!, makes me wana have him right there *lick lips*
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
nike, ur 10,000th post is coming up!!! WHO HOOO, where will u make it?
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2006
already did dummy
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2006
shat up!
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2006
make me tongue
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Dojo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2006
Both of you tongue
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by Christino(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2006
If you can read between the lines, that guy had to use a suspender to prevent his tummy from falling off his body yet he's turning you on? I'll recommend this tummy for our contestants then (subscribe to beer - @ least you'll gain maximum immunity from jedi-jedi [Seun, I really don't know what that means, so forgive me] my people call it pile)
Re: Male Contest: Hottest Male In Nairaland by eveseh(f): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2006
alj u are hooot,

kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29)

How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Brain Teaser: Which Cup Will Get Filled First? / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.