Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Who Can Relate. "Photo" - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Relate. "Photo" (52106 Views)

Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by adams123: 12:00pm On May 04, 2022
tommylee:
The most annoying one is the senerio where u manage to answer 1 question in the theory section out of 3 den after u crunch the numbers and show ur workings meticulously, u den leave the exam hall feeling happy with urself den boom u ask other people "WHAT WAS YOUR ANSWER IN NUNBER 2 QUESTION THEN U HEAR ALMOST ¾ OF THE CLASS GOT 42, WHILE UR ANSWER WAS -0.0945 grin grin grin angry angry grin grin.
U will be like kuku kill me

Lol
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Goldie16(f): 12:01pm On May 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Not always the case lol.

Some struggle through life. Some even after the first class and scholarship abroad still don't end up richer, instead the presumed dull students then end up richer and achieve more.

Life is mysterious dear.

Life is beyond academic success.

Some people who were not academically sound in school end up becoming exceptional in business, in craft, in politics, in other fields of life than the ones who were the most brilliant in school. I am a living witness to this.

I am one of the best students from primary to higher institution but I can boldly tell you that some of the guys we saw as dull or not sound are far richer than us. Some have become more exposed in politics, life, technology, etc more than us.

Some of the girls we judged as wayward and unserious are married to the best husbands touring the world with happy family while the good girls then are still single, some married to broke drunkards and betting lovers.

These things have taught me a lot of lessons about life.

In all, I bless God He still didn't fail me, my story for be a big textbook to my mates then cheesy
The mentality of most brilliant kids is not actually to make money but to change lives, save lives and be famous for one invention or the other.

I know many of them who prefer to be poor professors than rich business men.

Many of them get life and pleasure from burying their heads in research. They're really not as interested in money as you think.

The system has failed them and hence they get lost in life. Most laboratories are lying dormant and equipments worth millions or even billions are rotting away. People with 'connections ' are employed in the research institutes in place of the brilliant ones.

They are not successful, not because they don't have money, but because their drive and passion has been killed and their brains have been drained from lack of opportunity to explore research.

Give them all the money in the world and they will still feel robbed of the opportunity to change the world.

This is their mentality.

Those of them that want to be rich though, crack the code quickly and get rich super fast.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Germi9: 12:12pm On May 04, 2022
With their long skirt and shoe
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by SugarGirl44(f): 12:12pm On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
and ur local name I am interested pls grin

Tell us the foreign name as well

Local name: Yewande
Foreign name: Shakirat
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by lordsharks(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
Had one in my class; and its always the lady with glasses cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by coolhumble(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2022
Tunde! I hope you are now a billionaire? SMH
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Bamzyriches451: 12:22pm On May 04, 2022
Damn!!
The oversabi ones.... Some of them dey computer village for Ikeja now... cheesy
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by worldclass68(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
grin

Chai.....I go nearly cry in this situation embarassed embarassed

Lol
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by BePrepared: 12:32pm On May 04, 2022
So na Olodos dey this forum, this one everyone dey vex for intelligent people, so no intelligent person here?
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Sheriman(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2022
Adesina18111:
Dem plenty for FUTA...I hate sitting with them during test and exams... ordinary assignment you can't copy them...one of them for my class na idiot...he would fold his answer sheet one by one if he no see am cover well...dem plenty for South gate doing POS, recharge card and photocopying business now...awon werey grin grin grin cheesy
Don't mind dem sheybe NIGERIAN don humble everybody our eyes don clear l
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 12:56pm On May 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Local name: Yewande
Foreign name: Shakirat
ooohhh wao wao wao wao wao

Like seriously i fall for the yewande immediately.

But if the foreign name had bn something like.... Toni , Cynthia, Stephanie, Nancy and all u would have loved it more ooh grin
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by SugarGirl44(f): 1:00pm On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ooohhh wao wao wao wao wao

Like seriously i fall for the yewande immediately.

But if the foreign name had bn something like.... Toni , Cynthia, Stephanie, Nancy and all u would have loved it more ooh grin

No way!!!!
I'm African to the core!
My mum is Christian so I also bear Esther but only members of my immediate family know the name.

When my dad knew I did a change of name and used only my Nigerian names he almost disowned me but the deed is done already.
Lol.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 1:07pm On May 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

No way!!!!
I'm African to the core!
My mum is Christian so I also bear Esther but only members of my immediate family know the name.

When my dad knew I did a change of name and used only my Nigerian names he almost disowned me but the deed is done already.
Lol.

Aaahhhhhh shocked shocked shocked
Omo buruku lomo yii ooh

Need to see as i stood still like a dundill.

Pls tell me more, is there anything to this name's things??
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by SugarGirl44(f): 1:11pm On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Aaahhhhhh shocked shocked shocked
Omo buruku lomo yii ooh

Need to see as i stood still like a dundill.

Pls tell me more, is there anything to this name's things??

Nothing to the names.
I just prefer to have my own identity as purely an African woman.
Simple.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 04, 2022
Why do some Nigerians like to hear stories of brilliant classmates not doing well after school?

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by dalass(f): 1:25pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
Geez I can relate, this type of people are very annoying ehn, I do wish I had a gun back then to blow off their skulls...They makes the rest of us look Unserious..lol well we were truly Unserious sha grin

Such vawulence cheesy grin
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by dalass(f): 1:34pm On May 04, 2022
Jobia:
Why do some Nigerians like to hear stories of brilliant classmates not doing well after school?

Jealousy is real.... Too bad undecided

An average Nigerian loves such stories.. pull him down syndrome.. they p.h.d for that thing.. undecided God help us
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 04, 2022
dalass:

Jealousy is real.... Too bad undecided

An average Nigerian loves such stories.. pull him down syndrome.. they p.h.d for that thing.. undecided God help us
its a real pity.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 04, 2022
myami:
you like sucking pussy?
I suck pussy, and I love it.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by saintokwuluora(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Dats a LIE! Many take such 'Excellent' traits to their higher institutions and graduate with First class! Some lucky ones get Scholarships or get Big paying jobs through connections from dier Teachers/lecturers!. always
My younger sister is a living testimony of your assertion, am more intelligent but she was more academically hardworking, truly talent is never enough.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by bergs2: 1:40pm On May 04, 2022
czarr:
Now some of them are selling packet shirt on WhatsApp.

Because they are ashamed to hawk.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by davillian(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Dats a LIE! Many take such 'Excellent' traits to their higher institutions and graduate with First class! Some lucky ones get Scholarships or get Big paying jobs through connections from dier Teachers/lecturers!. always
Not ALWAYS.......
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 1:57pm On May 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Nothing to the names.
I just prefer to have my own identity as purely an African woman.
Simple.
whao, like seriously i love u bn African, i don't think I have ever met a lady as blunt as this concerning her root, everybody wants to align with the west.

I love u for that dearie. I give it to you.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Olabode211: 2:17pm On May 04, 2022
for my own school,na them poor pass.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by SugarGirl44(f): 2:36pm On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
whao, like seriously i love u bn African, i don't think I have ever met a lady as blunt as this concerning her root, everybody wants to align with the west.

I love u for that dearie. I give it to you.

Love you too.

There are many tho, I see them on Twitter.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by franchasofficia: 2:39pm On May 04, 2022
Goldie16:

The mentality of most brilliant kids is not actually to make money but to change lives, save lives and be famous for one invention or the other.

I know many of them who prefer to be poor professors than rich business men.

Many of them get life and pleasure from burying their heads in research. They're really not as interested in money as you think.

The system has failed them and hence they get lost in life. Most laboratories are lying dormant and equipments worth millions or even billions are rotting away. People with 'connections ' are employed in the research institutes in place of the brilliant ones.

They are not successful, not because they don't have money, but because their drive and passion has been killed and their brains have been drained from lack of opportunity to explore research.

Give them all the money in the world and they will still feel robbed of the opportunity to change the world.

This is their mentality.

Those of them that want to be rich though, crack the code quickly and get rich super fast.

Hahahahaha, this was my mentality back then, wanted to be a known scientist like Albert Einstein and co, but life happened to us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by franchasofficia: 2:40pm On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ogami all this tins u re saying?? Reality or films??
This is my real life story, life is deep, mysterious, tomorrow is pregnant, don't underrate anybody in life

1 Like

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by zedman1(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2022
Na that remainder about assignment and test I hate pass. In fact, I hated all of them sef.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by BizAdviser: 3:03pm On May 04, 2022
This op deserves an award.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 3:44pm On May 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Love you too.

There are many tho, I see them on Twitter.
But well sha, me ooh, anywhere i see u na Shakirat a go dey call u, either in real life or online, even if na for inside dream i see u a go still call u shakirat, so con kill me tongue
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by SugarGirl44(f): 5:09pm On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
But well sha, me ooh, anywhere i see u na Shakirat a go dey call u, either in real life or online, even if na for inside dream i see u a go still call u shakirat, so con kill me tongue

Lol.
I'll just pretend like I don't know you ni.
Lobatan.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Aaay: 5:40pm On May 04, 2022
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EKSU Graduating Students Rock Naira Marley's Costumes (Photos) / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard / University Of Ibadan Zoological Garden (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.