Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Who Can Relate. "Photo" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Relate. "Photo" (52126 Views)

Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by sript: 10:19am On May 04, 2022
Can relate even uni here...

Our class rep is guilty as charged

Our class rep will be like... Dr. Z called me he won't be coming this afternoon,sir u can continue cheesy.. kini n'wiyi cool

Lecturer Will be like, we still have a lot to cover and your exams is almost here...

Class rep will like..sir every Tuesday and Friday our lectures usually starts by 1pm..u can be coming to take us grin

Or sir lets fix 7am classes since all lectures starts by 8:am ...

So many cases like that,,,as I speak I'm still facing that shit... almost done sha,,,if not for ASUU strike...

But las las,,, anytime he brings such suggestions almost all the class go change am for am... especially after the lecturer don leave class grin... Baba body done cold now,he has bowed to the pressure and now consults the whole class to seek for our opinion and consent before he takes any decisions in relation to fixing and reschedule lectures time and days...

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by tillaman(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2022
Na Elizabeth be this ooo
Naso her glasses take be, she was the headgirl while I was the headboy if she score 98 na 60 me I go manage score
She was just too good, May your soul keep resting Elizabeth

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by koolaid87: 10:31am On May 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Dats a LIE! Many take such 'Excellent' traits to their higher institutions and graduate with First class! Some lucky ones get Scholarships or get Big paying jobs through connections from dier Teachers/lecturers!. always

Yes like this one

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Islandlady(f): 10:32am On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:

grin grin grin.

"My babe bad,my baby good.....my babe all the things I need" cool.

That's my song to you dear.

Your craziness is top notched
undecidedthanks, I am sure you dey feel my craziness abi?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by 2braithe: 10:33am On May 04, 2022
Medianna:

Chai.. How you take know??
Accuracy in prophecy. Are you sure you're not a Man of God grin angry grin

I'm obviously a man of God.
You will need to do a 3 days deliverance in my house.So you'll be able to stop going to boyfriend's house all the time.

Nothing to fear.It is just a one on one session between us. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by sinah25: 10:37am On May 04, 2022
School days are just experiment and theory, life after school is pure practical. Do you ask your Landlord he's forgotten to ask for the' Rent"
Do you ask the Principal of your children schools they forgot to ask for" School Fees"
Do you tell your children to forget " Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner'
Well, going to school, Cramming all the almighty formula's and the rest, do they put food on your table?
Submitting and proving over sabi making other's look like a fool, how far? are you now the president of your community or Town, State or Country at large? If there is any i bet you just few.
Life is far more beyond that people, i had a friend like that back then in school and in fact, he was the senior prefect. He knows so much that sometimes, he handles the teaching in the class while the teacher watches.
He gained admission into one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.
For me, i have never been to the university education, rather i went into self development and other stuff that could help me in life as a man.
After so many years, i met this guy at the entrance door of Eco-bank as a gate opener( God) He couldn't fix my face but i knew him very well. Because i couldn't bear, i had to approach him and what came out from his mouth was" Good Afternoon Sir with all pleasure" i smiled within me. A lot happened after that so that's life. Do not bully or make peeps around you look like a fool or thinking you're smarter and special.
Life after life is what makes life livable. Being an Efiwe meaning Over Sabi does not guarantee you success or put food on your table. Stay smart, be wise, stay focus, be prayerful, be humble and God will lift you. Ciao.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Acidbath: 10:38am On May 04, 2022
And they always get to the top after schooling. grin
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Gangster1ms: 10:40am On May 04, 2022
One during my master's programme that year is now selling small chops to survive.
The ones that are having a good career mostly work for bosses that didn't behave like that or even half educated.

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Deblow: 10:42am On May 04, 2022
Teacher: Tomorrow, I won't be available for my period.....
Before he finished, wen 98% of the class was happy, you will just hear "Sir, help us beg Mr Rufus to take us on your behalf..."
And the teacher was like "Oh, that's a good suggestion...

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Temptee101(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2022
bluefilm:
The girl in that photo fits the description of all those Over Sabi people in class very well.

I swear..

They appear so tiny with a protruding nose and always on glasses
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by MosD: 10:48am On May 04, 2022
Reminds me of a further maths test back in school, unfortunately sitting beside the class best student. Was still figuring out how to answer one question out of the three, she stood up to submit..... I just confused.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 10:48am On May 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Ah I can remember Eniola in my finals, while I was still searching for a project topic, this girl had already written to chapter 3.
Omo! I wan cry.. grin grin

I think that was even my first time of locating the supervisor's office grin grin grin
We met at the man's office and he yab me tire, he said look at your mate, she's so serious bla bla...

I've always been a rebel sha even from small, my mum said I hated when people called me the foreign name I was given and would fight them to call me my local name.

Back to Eniola, I first am graduate o.

This life shouldn't be taken too seriously, can't stand people that do that abeg.

I hope to be a rebel leader at a national level one day to liberate Nigerians from mental slavery and all sorts, so help me God.
and ur local name I am interested pls grin

Tell us the foreign name as well
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by myami: 10:51am On May 04, 2022
obedience4:
Sonia All i see is that evil girl Sonia..
hope you fúcked her before I curse you
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 10:51am On May 04, 2022
sinah25:
School days are just experiment and theory, life after school is pure practical. Do you ask your Landlord he's forgotten to ask for the' Rent"
Do you ask the Principal of your children schools they forgot to ask for" School Fees"
Do you tell your children to forget " Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner'
Well, going to school, Cramming all the almighty formula's and the rest, do they put food on your table?
Submitting and proving over sabi making other's look like a fool, how far? are you now the president of your community or Town, State or Country at large? If there is any i bet you just few.
Life is far more beyond that people, i had a friend like that back then in school and in fact, he was the senior prefect. He knows so much that sometimes, he handles the teaching in the class while the teacher watches.
He gained admission into one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.
For me, i have never been to the university education, rather i went into self development and other stuff that could help me in life as a man.
After so many years, i met this guy at the entrance door of Eco-bank as a gate opener( God) He couldn't fix my face but i knew him very well. Because i couldn't bear, i had to approach him and what came out from his mouth was" Good Afternoon Sir with all pleasure" i smiled within me. A lot happened after that so that's life. Do not bully or make peeps around you look like a fool or thinking you're smarter and special.
Life after life is what makes life livable. Being an Efiwe meaning Over Sabi does not guarantee you success or put food on your table. Stay smart, be wise, stay focus, be prayerful, be humble and God will lift you. Ciao.
chaiiii fear grip me wahali
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by myami: 10:55am On May 04, 2022
2braithe:

I'm obviously a man of God.
You will need to do a 3 days deliverance in my house.So you'll be able to stop going to boyfriend's house all the time.

Nothing to fear.It is just a one on one session between us. wink
doggy or missionary?
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by myami: 10:58am On May 04, 2022
Pussysucker01:

True bro, but it won't remain that way. Afterall, change is the constant phenomenon in life.

May fortune smile on all and sundry.
you like sucking pussy?
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Daytonbale: 10:58am On May 04, 2022
I have one like that , him still dey fine work now
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by 2braithe: 11:00am On May 04, 2022
myami:
doggy or missionary?

I rebuke you grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by EyezofGod120: 11:03am On May 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Dats a LIE! Many take such 'Excellent' traits to their higher institutions and graduate with First class! Some lucky ones get Scholarships or get Big paying jobs through connections from dier Teachers/lecturers!. always
this one still dey 1804 ���
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by myami: 11:06am On May 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Not always the case lol.

Some struggle through life. Some even after the first class and scholarship abroad still don't end up richer, instead the presumed dull students then end up richer and achieve more.

Life is mysterious dear.

Life is beyond academic success.

Some people who were not academically sound in school end up becoming exceptional in business, in craft, in politics, in other fields of life than the ones who were the most brilliant in school. I am a living witness to this.

I am one of the best students from primary to higher institution but I can boldly tell you that some of the guys we saw as dull or not sound are far richer than us. Some have become more exposed in politics, life, technology, etc more than us.

Some of the girls we judged as wayward and unserious are married to the best husbands touring the world with happy family while the good girls then are still single, some married to broke drunkards and betting lovers.

These things have taught me a lot of lessons about life.

In all, I bless God He still didn't fail me, my story for be a big textbook to my mates then cheesy
you are right and you are wrong. In an ideal world, how you lay your bed is how you sleep on it. But in an imperfect society like Nigeria that celebrates and upholds mediocrity, the case is different. How you start does not determine how you finish. You have to work smart to achieve your goals in life

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Sergio104(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
undecidedthanks, I am sure you dey feel my craziness abi?

Pretty well dear.

I will come and marry you cool
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 11:17am On May 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Its not funny honestly cos I still remember the past then like its yesterday.

Back then, we were the yardstick of success and greatness to others. Teachers used us to make reference and pointed at some as failures who will never amount to anything in life but that was never the case many years later.

Like you said, I can count many of my mates then judged as dull, nodowells because they weren't academically sound being owners of big firms today. two have become LGA Chairmen of their LGAs, one a State HoA member, another is vying for Reps....many are big Gs in several countries....another shocker, one is a senior lecturer in a federal institution as we speak he is heading a department.

Honestly my growing up and schooling time have taught me a lot of lessons about life.

Don't ever look down on anybody, even that stubborn, dull child, don't rule him or her out, he or she may end up the savior of the family and community tomorrow
ogami all this tins u re saying?? Reality or films??
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:

Pretty well dear.

I will come and marry you cool
no, we afonjers no dey give our daughter to u in marriage, even if u bring 10m for the dowry.
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Sergio104(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
no, we afonjers no dey give our daughter to u in marriage, even if u bring 10m for the dowry.

Lol cheesy grin

Come to a thread I just created now let's reason am cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7109835/islandlady-where-art-thou#112511021
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 11:21am On May 04, 2022
tommylee:
The most annoying one is the senerio where u manage to answer 1 question in the theory section out of 3 den after u crunch the numbers and show ur workings meticulously, u den leave the exam hall feeling happy with urself den boom u ask other people "WHAT WAS YOUR ANSWER IN NUNBER 2 QUESTION THEN U HEAR ALMOST ¾ OF THE CLASS GOT 42, WHILE UR ANSWER WAS -0.0945 grin grin grin angry angry grin grin.
U will be like kuku kill me
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left]

Wickend
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by imagrg(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2022
Me when I be teacher's delight, I ended up as a retired Secondary School teacher. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by OlawaleBammie: 11:24am On May 04, 2022
Adesina18111:
Dem plenty for FUTA...I hate sitting with them during test and exams... ordinary assignment you can't copy them...one of them for my class na idiot...he would fold his answer sheet one by one if he no see am cover well...dem plenty for South gate doing POS, recharge card and photocopying business now...awon werey grin grin grin cheesy
some of dem go even dey roadblock grin
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by winner37(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2022
My girlfriend was Among this group of girls and they love to occupy front sit...
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Vinnie2000(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2022
EyezofGod120:
this one still dey 1804 ���
Lols, Forget sentiments, Some ITK students are doing well currently. My Guy's sister who was lyk what OP described is currently in working in a medical firm in Canada! The one in my Dept is currently in UK doing his masters! My brother, Education still dey pay some pple for Naija o!

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Olayiwola1425: 11:46am On May 04, 2022
Mehn.... Gonna see those days in my school days where all those girls go dey form over Sabi... Believe me most of them are still jobless right now under their parents tuterage of which we average student are making it big ��❤️
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by Raxxye(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2022
esky158:
John and 1st class(bolu ) dat year na them be dis ooo last we still get money pass them even John later work for me and my guy gas shop dis life no balance no be by who known book pass ooooh na who known where him the go and known road.
Oga, lie small small na!
Na wa o!
Re: Who Can Relate. "Photo" by micaluk: 11:56am On May 04, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
grin
na dis one even they vex me pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard / KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.