Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Revelation Alarm 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Alarm 1 (136 Views)

An Evaluation Of Atum's Revelation On Jesus Christ / Was Jesus Black? Looking At Revelation 1:14-15 / Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Alarm 1 by Matrixlord2021: 9:10pm On May 03, 2022
It is a warning and someone saw a revelation about the Fulani plans of an Invasion of Lagos.
The man (name witheld) saw that there was commotion everywhere and pandemonium.
There were cries of people and confusion arising as the Fulani set Lagos in fire with petrol Tankers set Ablaze in strategic places.
The man said the Fulani has long surrounded Lagos covertly long ago.
It is part of their Agenda.
I want to warn every one to be extremely careful and security conscious.
This is not to scare anyone.
We need Angelic protection now as christians!!!!
Enough is enough of trusting in any security existing apparatus!!!!
We must turn to Angelic protection.
It's unfortunate how southwest christians are complacent and live among dangerous enemies with such laxity and pleasure.
Yes ,we can pray but don't be carried away and think God would also come down from heaven to protect you.
Spread this message.
It is time to do so .
My prayer is that whatever evil has been planned before the election to make Nigeria backwards or overthrow Nigeria would be destroyed in Jesus mighty name.
Christians stop employing Fulani as your gateman or hours help.
Stop it !!!!
These people have stylishly invaded the south west and are planning evil day by day.
I can't imagine the choas if there are 1000 fire tankers burning in strategic places in Lagos ?
God forbid!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Christian Books That Has Impacted My Life / What Shall We Gain / When You Are Successful, You Will Be Envied!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.