Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 (83470 Views)

PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by samwash(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2022
hotwax:

But Chelsea beat 3 Spanish teams to win the cup last year.

Abi your memory is that of rat nii?

Eh dey expire?

If your brain nor dey pain you, since the last decade, how many times the English teams have won the trophy ahead of the Spanish side & who did they play at the finals ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Reussite: 11:00pm On May 28, 2022
rolams:

Salah is stupid player. Only to make mouth. He loses ball cheaply!
He's just not built for the big stage. He still has a lot of learning to do. Just 1 shot on target & Madrid drives the ball home.
I really wanted Liverpool to win since City snatched the league from them. sad
It's not enough to play dominating football if you can't convert those chances. Yes Courtouis was dope but Liverpool should have done better with the ball on some occasions.
Trent & Diaz were just off.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Ghostnick: 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
Hala madrid grin grin guys this video is from a Nairalander who makes good video for a long time but I've been the person posting here, now after watching this one I can't help but to bring it here, the video looks something romantic but this is a very interesting and educating, funny. plz guys let's watch like and subscribe to his channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFPK9dPsSLM it's about a rich man who is married and illiterate but what's her to be everything
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Amerengues2: 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
Over confident liVARpool players like AAT believes the world revolves around them. They should have taken a cue from CITY.

There is no big deal about this real side. However, they are technically superior- imagine just one shot on goal to win UCL. The same against CITY. Most times, their shots on goals is the least this season amongst giants. In fact, they don't play well but they do what is expected of them.

Noisy England

Liverpool lost twice to Real
Man U lost twice to Barca
Juve lost twice to Real and Barca.

Noise may be resident in England but football is made in Laliga.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Dazall: 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
Blueelf:

Stop talking nonsense.

The real reason you want Madrid to win is because you choked twice in the finals against Liverpool

E pain you die

Dey there. For your eyes, LFC go carry trophy do parade pass Chelsea fans house for England

If shamelessness was a person grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Wanbissaka: 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
can i be lucky like real madrid this night and find grace
14555325.73. access bank
hala Madrid

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Slynation(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
FahBuLous:
E don choke u now abi grin grin
Choke...Me that was just catching cruise grin I'm not even a Liverpool fan but I just felt they should have won the Cup...

Real Madrid nobi there Mate...

#Up Spainish_Teams!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by OriOko88(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
pho:
When we say premier League is over hype and not the best league some people will come aguing out of sentiment. La Liga has proven time and time again that it's the and remain the best league in the world. How do you measure success? This is a league that his team's has dominates both UCL and Europe for the past decade.

Though I supported Liverpool to win but deep down I knew it was another year for la Liga team to win the UCL
You don't knw what u saying? Which LA Liga is better than premier ship. Madrid were just lucky this season to win d cup. Luck was on their side.period. they played nothing spectacular rt from d psg game to mancity game. They were out played. Even tonight game was a luck for them cos Liverpool had many chances against them..if not for coutuois. So how is la liga better than premier ship. All the four teams in premier ship made it to quarter final. Which other league made such feat. Abegii

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Maynman: 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
wiseone28:
Oga in every finals there must be a winner.

Next time it may be Liverpool night.

Champions league is every year.

Make una rest with nonsense banter.

You are not coherent, you are the one making nonsensical claims that Liverpool will be in the final after 3 years. Of course there will always be a winner.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Silentgroper(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It was wrong of Anold not to Man making Vinicious...
You see what Militão did to Daiz?

He did same to jota

That's is simple Man to Man making

Anold should have stick with JR all time...
That shoud've been konate's job. Militao is nt a full back yet he man marked diaz.. Konate is just a bloody fool nd fvck klopp for nt using matip..
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Stargangz: 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
Glocal1:
Congrats to the Real Madrid and wishing my Liverpool the best of luck next season.

This Madrid know how to manage final matches very well.
They really know how to win the Champions League.

Better luck next time my Liverpool.

Real madrid has never lost the UCL in the modern Champions league era, that's a record.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by feedthenation(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
Galaticos444:
Michael Owen is jst in d studio talking trash,I thought he said Liverpool were going to trash Madrid now he's still saying Liverpool is d best team in Europe

---all the 3 pundits - Ferdinando, Owen and Gerrard said Liverpool will win by 2 goals---

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Gwan2(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
ppogba:

If you go through the thread of the last match of this year's EPL, I said it severally and emphatically that EPL is a well acted drama, people castigated me. Just go through it.
Man City conceding two goals to Aston Villa on a day they had to win to claim the premiership. Then suddenly 3 goals in six minutes and the whole world went crazy without seeing the facade.
In Europe now, yansh don open.

For your mind you spit sense…haha….that’s why una never still produce or innovate any meaningful tech equipment or machine to humanity, when jazz and juju don wrap una brains

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by JJuanMiguel: 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
TriCee:
Just spend like 3 seasons at Madrid as a player. You must see one Champions league trophy collect.
But Mbappe say na money and power he dey find grin.
What about players there between 2003-2013?
Ten years.
Even Delima Ronaldo and Nistelrooy no smell Champions League.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by tunnex190: 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
No quadruple but double for Liverpool. They were very unfortunate today as Thibaut Courtois has just won this champion for Real Madrid. Yeah, very lucky team this season

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by swiych(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
Those of you saying Liverpool will win it in 3 or 4 years time, as long as dem nor meet madrid bcus madrid na their nemesis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Reference(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
kelmicheal:
There is something lucky about this real Madrid side on a good day for Liverpool those shots on target by sallah and mane could have Atleast entered the back of the net.
How Madrid thwarted Liverpool corner kicks opportunities surprised me they won more duels so virk dyke and co no market today

If you saw me where I sat screaming..... take your corners short, taken them short....!!!!
They were just tactically poor tonight.
Learnt nothing from the other teams before them that Madrid sent packing.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Lasgidi90(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2022
Chiefecho:
2moro I dey carry security go collect my money for shop
How you take play dat kind thing for shop?
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by chikason22(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2022
Lamasta:

If you are not humble willingly you will be humbled compulsorily grin

Hala Madrid
Says a local champion. Comot make Chelsea fans talk to me joor. We belong to the same league. City and Man U belong to another. One a local trophy hunter, the other a theater of nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Backlaw406(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Abeg let someone help me shout....

HALLA MADRID!!!

Quote me if you're a MADRID fan. We deserve to celebrate this victory!!!!!!!!

halla madrid, congratulation boss.
Make you remember me boss

UBA 2140366448
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Stargangz: 11:04pm On May 28, 2022
Like play like play, Hazard won the UCL grin

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

That one ke. Immediately he stopped playing football like this, he let himself go.

Na Sneidjer own shock me pass. Man looks like Bag of fertilizer.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by engrjacuzzi: 11:04pm On May 28, 2022
I'm so happy for Eden Hazard. He has finally lifted champions league cup.

7 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by wiseone28: 11:05pm On May 28, 2022
Maynman:

You are not coherent, you are the one making nonsensical claims that Liverpool will be in the final after 3 years. Of course there will always be a winner.

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Maynman: 11:06pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=113266382][/quote]

Cry grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by ppogba: 11:06pm On May 28, 2022
Gwan2:

For your mind you spit sense…haha….that’s why una never still produce or innovate any meaningful tech equipment or machine to humanity, when jazz and juju don wrap una brains

Sorry Sir.

Sleep well.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 28, 2022
Pondabrown:
Klopp made a huge mistake by removing Diaz, he should have removed Mo Salah and put in Firmino because of his link-up play and incisive passing ability.
What a wicked suggestion..
This is like asking Real Madrid to change COURTOIS in this game.
This was same expensive JOKE you Guys did that brought in Buhari as president.
Always fond of changing a winning team.
Terrible, I must say!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Yves4real(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2022
We were paired against PSG and were written off. But then, we overcame.
When they saw that we were going to play Chelsea, they concluded that it was over. Then came the heavenly pass from Modric that silenced the spectators at the Estadio Bernabeu. The turn around was unbelievable.
They concluded that it was the end of the road for us when Manchester City were staring at us. Something divine happened in the 89th/90th minute, which caused jaws to drop.
They were now afraid to predict tonight's final because they didn't understand the underdog making headlines repeatedly. The yellow turtle predicted Liverpool to lift the trophy as well as Steven McManaman.
Then......
Tonight......
But whenever we look at our huge banner, we see what is boldly written on it: 'Hasta el final, vamos Real', which means' Until the end, let's go Real Madrid'.
We have done it again.
Hala Madrid.
Congratulations to the Reds for making it to the final. Unfortunately, you are going back ALONE as you came to Paris. tongue tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by rolams(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2022
Reussite:

He's just not built for the big stage. He still has a lot of learning to do. Just 1 shot on target & Madrid drives the ball home.
I really wanted Liverpool to win since City snatched the league from them. sad
It's not enough to play dominating football if you can't convert those chances. Yes Courtouis was dope but Liverpool should have done better with the ball on some occasions.
Trent & Diaz were just off.

Well said!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by betshopagent(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2022
samwash:

If your brain nor dey pain you, since the last decade, how many times the English teams have won the trophy ahead of the Spanish side & who did they play at the finals ?
but na only realmadrid and barca
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Olarewaju89: 11:07pm On May 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Abeg let someone help me shout....

HALLA MADRID!!!

Quote me if you're a MADRID fan. We deserve to celebrate this victory!!!!!!!!

Abeg I dey your back strong die

oluwatosin Acct :0252536358. GTBANK
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Samiah33(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2022
I love Real Madrid FC

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.