Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest (33895 Views)

BREAKING: Finally, IPOB Announces End To Sit-at-home In South-east / No Nigerian For National Merit Award In 2022 As 32 Nominees Fail Exams / Breaking!!! IPOB Announces Biafra REFERENDUM Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Emmastan291: 6:31am On May 04, 2022
Just Because Buhari is visiting Ebonyi state?
What of people that have fixed important events on those days....
Stupid Sit-home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Aboguede(m): 6:31am On May 04, 2022
E be like say today is the semi final between ipob and Afonjas

Madam, give me 1 ooom mpa and chair
Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Yoast: 6:31am On May 04, 2022
Why is Nairaland giving terrorists in the east so much publicity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Anaerobi(m): 6:32am On May 04, 2022
May 2-3 was public holiday, annocing 5&6 as seat at home is another backwardness to those states their.

That is madness, that is stupidity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by MARKone(m): 6:32am On May 04, 2022
5th and 6th cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Ogungbl: 6:35am On May 04, 2022
What fraction or part of the country is even being controlled by the president?.

IPOB gives her own order, Boko Haram controls her own domain, likewise ISWAP.

What part still remain?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by benalvino3: 6:35am On May 04, 2022
If they have their own country it will be the laziest country in the world. IPOB idiot people of Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Broveens42(m): 6:36am On May 04, 2022
Anaerobi:
May 2-3 was public holiday, annocing 5&6 as seat at home is another backwardness to those states their.

That is madness, that is stupidity.

I'm so saddened by the continuous sit at home of our students, sponsored by ASUU and FG.

It is killing our economy.
It has halted the progress of our lecturers in 'break-through' researches
The sit at home of our students has denied Igbo the presidency.
Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by BrashMan: 6:40am On May 04, 2022
Makers49:
May thunder fire you there,chinasa nworu,may your family never see good things in their lives,so because umahi invite buhari to ebonyi state,you want to lock is down,you must be mad

Is Buhari not the alpha and omega again that everybody loves? I thought no declaration of lockdown can stop people from coming out to welcome the president they love so much?

Besides, you guys said IPOB is irrelevant and powerless, why then do you fear that people will obey them and stay at home?

Don't worry my dear friend. The Igbos love APC and Buhari so they will come out en mass to welcome their president after all the people love him and Umahi so much.

IPOB are just making noise. People will still come out. You too can invite your friends and family to join you in welcoming him. grin
Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by oweman: 6:40am On May 04, 2022
These are mere criminals being celebrated by IBO people as usual even as done for the seccenist leader Odumegwu Ojukwu .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by plaindealer: 6:41am On May 04, 2022
ipob dey fall hand sha.

The only way to get biafra is to do everyday permanent sit at home, all this 1-2-3 day sit at home no dey work.

Make am permanent joo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Transcriber: 6:43am On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:
Madness I must say angry
shocked
Did an afonja hack your account? cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Anaerobi(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2022
Broveens42:

I'm so saddened by the continuous sit at home of our students, sponsored by ASUU and FG.

It is killing our economy.
It has halted the progress of our lecturers in 'break-through' researches
The sit at home of our students has denied Igbo the presidency.

One thing that breaks my heart most is that, some of my igbo sisters and brothers says they're enjoying sit at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by endsarrrs(f): 6:46am On May 04, 2022
Though, it's painful to see this bad news from the SE, but, it's a welcome development
because of the way the unknown gunmen isn't captioned now, IPOB are responsible for anything thats happening

cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by tonyashburton: 6:46am On May 04, 2022
Sit at home kee you there.Ndi nsogbu.Ala and Ani will destroy all those troubling the Southeast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Heavensent01(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2022
the Ohaneze said giving igbo presidency will stop the insurgency in sad East, so how do you retrieved back the guns giving out to these clowns?

DOS and Autopilotters, igbo against igbo! sensibility or absurdity?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Nobody: 6:46am On May 04, 2022
IPOB still lording over their south Easterners slaves grin

What a weak people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by SportBora: 6:48am On May 04, 2022
okay noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by LexngtonSteele: 6:48am On May 04, 2022
grin

Praise IPOB. Please increase the sit at home for 5 days in a week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by tillaman(m): 6:52am On May 04, 2022
This whole sit at home and mindless killings / destruction of your brethren’s properties won’t bring Biafra
Why not try other sophisticated approach other than these whole barbaric and archaic method
Have you tried self immolation instead of killing folks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Pacesetterz: 6:53am On May 04, 2022
Golan007:
I stand with Chinasa Nworu.

I don't know why people cannot just sacrifice 3 days for the realisation of Biafra.
So you’re now standing with Ipob members after you will still come and criticise and insult them for being stupid. I now see the deliberate actions of most of u from the north and west helping this terrorist to carry out their terror on innocent igbos. If not that most of u are happy on the happenings in the east I see no reason why you’re always hungry for news about sit at homes and Ipob activities.
I don’t blame u all from north and south west heating things up,I blame Ipob terrorist group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by chukwuibuipob: 6:53am On May 04, 2022
cool Simon Elepa is our man..we IPOB support him.Afonja Muslims should face front angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by future001: 6:53am On May 04, 2022
Who is this Chinasa Nworgu and why is this on the front page?

Nairaland should be careful in propagating these destabilising falsehoods. Are you now their message board?

Seun, Seun, Seun pls warn your mods. This is unacceptable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by abu12: 6:54am On May 04, 2022
naptu2:
This is the DOS faction's sit-at-home.

Simon Ekpa of the Autopiloters faction has declared 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 as days in which there will be sit-at-home protests.

Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East

too much holidays for them, south east zone are enjoying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by omenkaLives(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2022
VillagePipu:

State actors like Simon Ekpa - Abakaliki state, Kanu - Umuahia state, UGM - Owerri state,

When you fools are tired of UGM killing you, you will form vigilantes like Bakassi boys and fish out those killing Igbos.
That boy has shit for brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by backbone503(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2022
If you're an entrepreneur looking at starting up something in southern Nigeria, would you ever consider the South East?

If you have an existing business in the South East, wouldn't its relocation be a great priority to you?

Does the above, an even more, negatively affect Buhari/Jubril or the economy of the region?

What is the impact of all these on existing jobs, and means of livelihood?

The funny thing is that 95% of those supporting this madness are not resident in the South East. I just pity that region!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Classcaptain1(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2022
I'm enjoying this sit at home. Me wey no even like work sef. They should make the sit at home 6 months. But IPOB should provide enough manya and meth to enjoy ourselves. If u come out,you go collect woto woto. grin grin angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:55am On May 04, 2022
till my people come out in droves with machete and start killing these bastards at sight I don't see this ending anytime soon.
umu igbo obuzikwa anyi?
na wa oo
unu na adazikwa aka m nke ikpeazụ a
ofu onye adi akali ora ooo
how can nwa abakeleke all the way from Finland hold a whole umu Igbo to ransom?
my onicha will say akalanya saa
tetanu umu igbo
let's go out there and kill them all because if we don't a day will come when we won't be able to go out again.
aguu ga egbukwa anyi ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by BadNews: 6:55am On May 04, 2022
Cha E!

Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:56am On May 04, 2022
[s]
Classcaptain1:
I'm enjoying this sit at home. Me wey no even like work sef. They should make the sit at home 6 months. But IPOB should provide enough manya and meth to enjoy ourselves. If u come out,you go collect woto woto. grin grin angry angry angry angry
[/s]
yalaba maslim on the beat

1 Share

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by Pacesetterz: 6:57am On May 04, 2022
Makers49:
May thunder fire you there,chinasa nworu,may your family never see good things in their lives,so because umahi invite buhari to ebonyi state,you want to lock is down,you must be mad
It’s not about Buhari again if u look deeply. DOS and Autopiloters are fighting for power. Fighting for who to gain control over igbos. Chinasa has said his own,Ekpa too has said his own. Nobody has the good of igbos in mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest by chukwuibuipob: 6:57am On May 04, 2022
cool shortIGBOman,Leodeking,Golan007 tongue angry should leave us biafrans shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) / Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.