Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) (42704 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Masterchef(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2022
There's something I don't like about the President appearing in the news dressed like this.

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2022
Na.......

Waste of time, e nor go smell am
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2022
Masterchef:
There's something I don't like about the President appearing in the news dressed like this.
Your own na the pans slippers, mine na that hideous condom hat he has on his head.

We are not a Muslim Nation, he should quit projecting us as such
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Tzar(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2022
This greedy old idiot’s desperation stinks!
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by fayruz02(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2022
Hypocrisy everywhere �‍♂️
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2022
Juliusable007:

Tinubu visited him in the night not day

Is Tinubu a thief? Why should he visit Bubu at night?
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Let me school you a little. Tinubu met with buhari in his residence in Aso villa not in the office. What this tells you is that the jagaban himself can visit the villa at anytime within short notice even if it's not on the president's itenery for the day.

There are levels to these things, don't die of cardiac arrest ok

You are wrong. The fact is that Bubu doesn't want him to feel disappointed that he refuses to show up and see him even though he'll eventually disappoint him.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2022
You are calling my father(Tinubu) shameless person. And you know very sure that your own biological father is willing to be like my father Tinubu.
Hatred and envy will soon send you to your early grave....watch and see

Penguin2:
Shameless old man running from pillar to post begging to be supported.

But I won’t be surprised if Buhari throws his weight behind Tinubu in the end.

Shebi it was same Buhari that raised Ganduje’s hands even after videos of him stuffing dollars in his Babaringa emerged.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 04, 2022
You really need someone to pure you water for dreaming so long.

PressMyButton:
Buhari ; Mr. Tinubu, On your mandate I stand

Tinubu ; Your Excellency
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2022
samuelson06:

You are wrong. The fact is that Bubu doesn't want him to feel disappointed that he refuses to show up and see him even though he'll eventually disappoint him.

I would've been surprised if you made any sense.
Bounce!
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 04, 2022
Lol

Osinbajo is our next President
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by olatuns2017: 11:34am On May 04, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1572751479774616&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Current and incoming president

If you like kill your parent because of BOLA Lion Tinubu

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Watch out how Tinubu Urchins with their usual propaganda will come out and say he's been endorsed by Buhari, but One good thing is that every of their endorsement propaganda has been refuted...
Oga it is only poeple from minority voting strength and values taking Buharis endorsement important .Tinubu is working politically to have majority endorsement of poeple not Buhari who had never won any election for himself . Lazy poeple from less Political and Region porpularity always rely on endorsement of president and cabal who can never win any general election for any Aspirant .

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by StrongandMighty: 11:59am On May 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga it is only poeple from minority voting strength and values taking Buharis endorsement important .Tinubu is working politically to have majority endorsement of poeple not Buhari who had never won any election for himself . Lazy poeple from less Political and Region porpularity always rely on endorsement of president and cabal who can never win any general election for any Aspirant .
Someone who's region is relying on northern votes to win election is talking about voting strength...go and sleep
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

I would've been surprised if you made any sense.
Bounce!

Your small god isn't going anywhere grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 12:06pm On May 04, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Someone who's region is relying on northern votes to win election is talking about voting strength...go and sleep
Every southan presidency relying on northan votes but Some one side of southern rely on Insult, Threats, Terrorist ,Tribes sentiment ,Noise making and unrealistic presidency support to get presidency while some other side are building political Bridges ,friendship to get presidency from northerns like Abiola and Obasanjo did d.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Kaiser20: 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
The Hausa/Fulani politicians have the keys to deal with Yoruba politicians since 1960.
The more they torment them, the more they run to them for help.
Tinubu has no vision, no agenda, no manifesto. The 'change' propaganda of 2014 is dead .
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Banhammy717: 1:11pm On May 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:
You won't get my vote
Are you a delegate?
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Your problem is nothing but hatred for a man who doesn't even know you exist. Maybe you should ask your father what he did with his time instead of hating on others who succeeded where your father failed.

No celebrity has visited Buhari in his private residence in the villa. They do so in the office arena during work hours. The president only receives close pals and family members in his official residence in the villa because it's outside work hours.

Corp members are privileged Nigerians during service and can book an appointment to see anyone,but not outside office hours. Did you see your governor as a Corp member in his private residence after work hours? Can't you see this visit was late in the night? Do corpers visit governors at that hour? But there are people who can still see the governor at that hour, that's levels. Don't die of cardiac arrest.
I don't care about Tinubu's existence either.
Many Nigerians have seen Buhari in his home outside working hours.
My father is by far better than Tinubu who is nothing but a thief.

Tinubu is no match to him

At my age, Tinubu was still struggling but if you must know, I am a manager in one of the biggest multinationals in the world. I have made a lot of contributions to mankind that I will be forever be remembered till thy kingdom comes.
I earn with dignity. I don't steal public funds to enrich myself.
Educationally, Tinubu will never have my Educational qualifications till he dies.

Mind you, he (Tinubu) is 50 years older than me.

Politics only makes you popular but that is not the only yardstick to measure success.
Even in the Politics, many Yorubas have done better than him, forgetting other politicians from other regions.

You see why your god Tinubu can't afford people like me?

It is not everybody in nairaland that is your mate.

What was Tinubu's worth before he started stealing from Lagos treasury?
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
The closest state to Lagos is 1000 steps behind Lagos state. I think that has answered your question as to tinubu's achievement
Lagos has been the centre of excellence with huge revenues before Tinubu was born.

Moreover, the thief (Tinubu) has ensured that a significant part of this revenue will go to his private pocket.

Additionally, you should also check Lagos debt profile before you celebrate.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
Polchiz:

I don't care about Tinubu's existence either.
Many Nigerians have seen Buhari in his home outside working hours.
My father is by far better than Tinubu who is nothing but a thief.

Tinubu is no match to him

At my age, Tinubu was still struggling but if you must know, I am a manager in one of the biggest multinationals in the world. I have made a lot of contributions to mankind that I will be forever be remembered till thy kingdom comes.
I earn with dignity. I don't steal public funds to enrich myself.
Educationally, Tinubu will never have my Educational qualifications till he dies.

Mind you, he (Tinubu) is 50 years older than me.

Politics only makes you popular but that is not the only yardstick to measure success.
Even in the Politics, many Yorubas have done better than him, forgetting other politicians from other regions.

You see why your god Tinubu can't afford people like me?

It is not everybody in nairaland that is your mate.

What was Tinubu's worth before he started stealing from Lagos treasury?

I'm happy I brought that retrogressive state of unnecessary bitterness from you. You can't hide for too long. Like I earlier called you rightly, you're nothing but a biitterly envy soul.

And obviously you're the son of a nobody. Stop deceiving yourself. You claim to be manager of one of the biggest multinational companies in the world and Tinubu is 50yrs older than you, meaning you're 20yrs right? So when did you finish your high school? When did you finish your first degree? When did you finish your NYSC? Where and when have you worked previously to earn the experience of becoming the manager of a multinational company? You're a certified fool. You think you're talking to your fellow idiots on nairaland right?

As far as Nigeria is concerned,no court in the land has found Tinubu guilty of any corruption allegation and as such he's incorrupt. For the fact that you don't like someone doesn't make him a thief. I can as well call you a thief but it doesn't necessarily make you a thief eventhough you're a certified fool and a liar.

Tinubu is a first class graduate of accounting from the chicago state university. He has worked for some of the finest accounting firms in the world before joining politics. Which school did you attend? What was your grade?

Mumu............. Who's your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

I'm happy I brought that retrogressive state of unnecessary bitterness from you. You can't hide for too long. Like I earlier called you rightly, you're nothing but a biitterly envy soul.

And obviously you're the son of a nobody. Stop deceiving yourself. You claim to be manager of one of the biggest multinational companies in the world and Tinubu is 50yrs older than you, meaning you're 20yrs right? So when did you finish your high school? When did you finish your first degree? When did you finish your NYSC? Where and when have you worked previously to earn the experience of becoming the manager of a multinational company? You're a certified fool. You think you're talking to your fellow idiots on nairaland right?

As far as Nigeria is concerned,no court in the land has found Tinubu guilty of any corruption allegation and as such he's incorrupt. For the fact that you don't like someone doesn't make him a thief. I can as well call you a thief but it doesn't necessarily make you a thief eventhough you're a certified fool and a liar.

Tinubu is a first class graduate of accounting from the chicago state university. He has worked for some of the finest accounting firms in the world before joining politics. Which school did you attend? What was your grade?

Mumu............. Who's your father?
It is obvious that the unemployment situation in Nigeria has become very bad.
Tinubu is 70 years in his dreams.
However, you don't need many years of experience to become a manager if you are good.
I am surprised that you don't know this.
So Tinubu actually has just a questionable first degree in accounting? Lol!
Calling me a fool will not change your situation.
For your information, I am in my early 30s .
Your god Tinubu cannot afford me.
Stop being emotional and come up with facts.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2022
Polchiz:

It is obvious that the unemployment situation in Nigeria has become very bad.
Tinubu is 70 years in his dreams.
However, you don't need many years of experience to become a manager if you are good.
I am surprised that you don't know this.
So Tinubu actually has just a questionable first degree in accounting? Lol!
Calling me a fool will not change your situation.
For your information, I am in my early 30s .
Your god Tinubu cannot afford me.
Stop being emotional and come up with facts.

Stop being foolish kid. You're no longer 20? You're now in your 30s? How are you different from the likes of Lai mohammed? You're not worth the conversation.

And by the way, experience comes from being on the job it's not what you read in the books so keep your dirty mouth shut you clown.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Stop being foolish kid. You're no longer 20? You're now in your 30s? How are you different from the likes of Lai mohammed? You're not worth the conversation.

And by the way, experience comes from being on the job it's not what you read in the books so keep your dirty mouth shut you clown.
Can you point where I claimed that I am 20?
When you see your father (if you have one) call him a fool.
Deluded little mug.
Start seeing things beyond prejudice and your level of awareness, otherwise you may end up exposing your ignorance.
Idiot!!
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2022
Polchiz:

Can you point where I claimed that I am 20?
When you see your father (if you have one) call him a fool.
Deluded little mug.
Start seeing things beyond prejudice and your level of awareness, otherwise you may end up exposing your ignorance.
Idiot!!

I can confirm now that you're just a bloody illiterate. Obviously you have a dead brain. You said TINUBU is 50yrs older than you. Tinubu is 70, when you remove 50 it's 20yrs. Foolish son of a cursed nobody. Stop disgracing your miserable family. Dunce!

And try to enroll with any adult school around you. Dullard!
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

I can confirm now that you're just a bloody illiterate. Obviously you have a dead brain. You said TINUBU is 50yrs older than you. Tinubu is 70, when you remove 50 it's 20yrs. Foolish son of a cursed nobody. Stop disgracing your miserable family. Dunce!

And try to enroll with any adult school around you. Dullard!

Fool! So you believe your god when he claimed that he is 70 years?
Tinubu is somewhere close to 90 years.
You were predicting my age using Tinubu's 70 years propaganda?
You are not wise.
Bastard!
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by johntolu: 5:08pm On May 04, 2022
IamNat:

grin grin grin
E dey pain you say no be Amaechi.
Tinubu as you like to call him doesn't need Buhari's endorsement, he's not Amaechi the anointing oil seeker or GEJ the consensus candidate. He's the one who ensured Buhari was made president in 2015, so why would he need anybody's endorsement. Yes, he's looking out for his support, of course to add to the numbers but not any endorsement.

You are the once spreading propaganda about Amaechi been the anointed and then GEJ been the consensus grin grin

Let's give it to BAT.
He is indeed a GrandMaster in the game of Nigerian Politicking.

You could imagine placing pictures 6&7 which BAT took with GMB, on Bola Ahmed Tinubu's posters in Northern Nigeria, with the inscription,
"TAZARCHE / KHALIFA", added with any or combination of, 'sai Ahmed, sai Bola or sai Tunubu'.
It will simply match or surpass the popularity of any Northerner the PDP will likely presents as its candidate in 2023.

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by johntolu: 5:25pm On May 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Afonja kowtowing to Alimi

Unfortunately, that is how you could get support from the highest voting block, in Nigeria, especially, if you are not 'one of them'.
Azikiwe and his political goons and military cohorts violenly tried to 'turn the table', against your so called 'Alimi group', when they, the Yeebos, were trusted with power but the consequences of their action(s) is still being felt in 'Alaigbo', 60 years after their political misadventure.

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by johntolu: 5:37pm On May 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

So what have you said differently now?

All what he intend saying, with his long prose, is;
'Alhaji is a man'. grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by johntolu: 5:48pm On May 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Power to elect leaders lies with the west yet, Tinubu is jumping up and down the whole place begging bowing to the northerners so endorsement ..
Even faking endorsements to score political points, you must be shameless grin

The guy you quoted, was referring to the 'Western Super powers' of the world.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2022
Polchiz:

Fool! So you believe your god when he claimed that he is 70 years?
Tinubu is somewhere close to 90 years.
You were predicting my age using Tinubu's 70 years propaganda?
You are not wise.
Bastard!

Hopeless son of a foolish parents tell me why I should believe you're in your 30s when you don't believe the age of another man whom you didn't give birth to? You see what bitterness has done to your miserable life? Bastard son of a slut!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / …babangida Defends Buhari / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.