Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) (42682 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2022
How come the standard of Igbos generally and their place in the world as a whole is far above the Alimis?

A few Alimi holding power while the bulk is under poverty and backwardness is not what we want.
johntolu:

Unfortunately, that is how you could get support from the highest voting block, in Nigeria, especially, if you are not 'one of them'.
Azikiwe and his political goons and military cohorts violenly tried to 'turn the table', against your so called 'Alimi group', when they, the Yeebos, were trusted with power but the consequences of their action(s) is still being felt in 'Alaigbo', 60 years after their political misadventure.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Murphyenemuwe: 7:05pm On May 04, 2022
Hey bro don't be blinded by hatred for this man. He's the architect and the custodian of the modern Lagos we have now. Please check my claims online to know I'm not just blabbing. Before may 1999 when Tinubu became governor the annual IGR of Lagos was at 14billion per annum and by March 2007 IGR rose to 98.4 billion per annum as a result of economic and tax reforms. Bro that is crazy. He implemented some reforms in the judiciary as well which the federal government had to follow . Most roads in V.I and Lagos as a whole were constructed by private companies in exchange of tax reduction. He also birthed the Lekki free trade zone dangote testified to that. Please go and check up osibanjo's account of Tinubu before politics of betrayal set in. That man called Tinubu is an intelligent man. May I bring to your notice that this man's sagacity brought about a check to massive electoral fraud during the PDP regime. First was Ladoja's case after then was mimiko, aregbesola etc. I'm not into politics so I did a background check before I decided to support him. I'm not sure you stay in Lagos or you were in Lagos pre 1999. I say again with my full chest there's no active politician in Nigeria that has achieved 20% of Tinubu's achievements in Nigeria. It will take me hours listing his achievements bro
Polchiz:

Lagos has been the centre of excellence with huge revenues before Tinubu was born.

Moreover, the thief (Tinubu) has ensured that a significant part of this revenue will go to his private pocket.

Additionally, you should also check Lagos debt profile before you celebrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan. / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.