Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). (18900 Views)

Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga / Pictures From 2019 Kano Durbar Festival / The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). by Miracle2022: 1:30pm On May 04, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

You don't need to reply any tribalistic posts here,
Just report them to the moderators.
Replying them gives them more chance to type more.
Please take note.
thanks ma
Re: Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). by Abdul9025(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2022
Video of hawan daushe in Bauchi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKIcnzyZRWY
Re: Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). by Emilokoiyawon: 1:38pm On May 04, 2022
They will promote Saudi Arabian culture but when it comes to their own culture they are ashamed of it. Low self esteem.
Re: Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). by OBALOLA55(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2022
SwordOfOrion:

It's all part of the show. I didn't even see any hyenas this year.
ABOKII SEF DON DEY MIX RELIGION WITH CULTURE
Re: Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). by Skillsnigeria: 1:46pm On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 04, 2022
Beautiful culture amazing good people PETER OBI OF NIGERIA BELIEVES IN ONENESS AND PACE WE CELEBRATE WITH YOU ALL

Re: Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). by West2019(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:

Abokis go be Abokis, Head slammers go be Head slammers. cheesy
How are ruling Nigeria and who occupied the most highest postion in government workers in the federation.?
Re: Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). by SaturnNick(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2022
Very violent set of people... They keep surprising me everyday �
Re: Pictures Of The Bauchi 2022 Eid-el-fitr Durbar (Hawan Daushe). by PhilGreen(m): 12:24am On May 05, 2022
Dialpad:
Would love to visit the north but fear of kidnapping .....

I was there live and it was indeed a beautiful sight to behold. I stood there speechless wondering how chaos and violence managed to crip into this beautiful people set of people, you could see different tribes on their horses celebrating with the emir including the igbos.
No segregation or seclusion or whatsoever and that's what I love most about this Bauchi people, they accommodate you regardless of what you are. Bauchi is one of the few northern states not yet ready to play the politics of insecurities and religion bigotry.
Apart from their unusual weather, Bauchi is a place to visit bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak: Emir Of Ilorin At Prayer Ground. Photos / Ohi Of Adavi, Ibrahim Asuku Is Dead / Nice Huasa-fulani Hair Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.