Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday (40161 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by dalass(f): 10:14am On May 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Happy birthday to her daddy ... 80 looks good on him

Yeah grin

80 no be beans grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Tukor1759: 10:14am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:
A girl I normally buy food for and sub for,because of the little arguments we just had she’s telling me she’s not in my level and mind you she is using iPhone6 and I am using iPhone11 is she not an idiot?
she is!she was!!she will surely be!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by DaFuhrer(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:
A girl I normally buy food for and sub for,because of the little arguments we just had she’s telling me she’s not in my level and mind you she is using iPhone6 and I am using iPhone11 is she not an idiot?

So according to you, it's phone that determines one's level??... Now I see why the girl said you are not in her level.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Easy5265: 10:18am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:

Indeed you are idiot, na phone u dey use do status symbol.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by lailo: 10:19am On May 04, 2022
Papa Makinwa.....
Going.....
Going............
Gon
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Nobody: 10:21am On May 04, 2022
If to say papa fit see wetin her mouth done suck grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by ExcelDBM: 10:22am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:

The truth is she is having sex with bigger fishes and that's why she said that.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by dominique(f): 10:23am On May 04, 2022
I thought she said both her parents are late
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by femiasaolu2014: 10:25am On May 04, 2022
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByKmIuZ1P_E&feature=share

The media personality pranked her whole family and her father as she struggled to showed up -despite her strong health-, to anchor the 80th birthday celebration of her father, Caleb Mayowa Makinwa, in an exclusive surprise package in Dubai.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdF1y4BAYbj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Wasn't it this same woman who wrote in her book that her parents died in a fire when she was little?

Why do people take pleasure in telling barefaced lies?
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by femiasaolu2014: 10:26am On May 04, 2022
dominique:

Toke and lies are 5 & 6.

Everything about her is a lie
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Kingkamal(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2022
Is not a drunkard thats the reason
dawnomike:
Happy birthday to her daddy ... 80 looks good on him
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:28am On May 04, 2022
cool HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM... 80 YEARS NO BE SOMETHING.....
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by yusluvad(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:
You brought yourself low to her level...
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Noblegraphix20(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:

Oga be calming down.
You might not actually be in her level..
No be girls of now adays again.??
E go shock you because if she needs Iphone13.. She knows what to do to get it...
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by daneni1(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IT SEEMS YOU KNOW THAT PROSTITUTE WITH THE WIDEST KPEKUS VERY WELL

She stated it in her book that her parents are dead

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Deltatoto: 10:37am On May 04, 2022
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByKmIuZ1P_E&feature=share

The media personality pranked her whole family and her father as she struggled to showed up -despite her strong health-, to anchor the 80th birthday celebration of her father, Caleb Mayowa Makinwa, in an exclusive surprise package in Dubai.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdF1y4BAYbj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
ugly man
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Euegene100001: 10:38am On May 04, 2022
One day i will have alot of money to surprise mine too !
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2022
Easy5265:

Indeed you are idiot, na phone u dey use do status symbol.
you be idiot that phone is the least of them all
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2022
dontrulee:

No, you're the shediot!
better than you Asshole
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Nobody: 10:43am On May 04, 2022
Toke's parents are late. Died in a car accident. She lived with her aunt.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by AntiWailer: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:

Both of you are idiots.

counting level with iPhone version is chronic idiocy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
dominique:

Exactly.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by cosmos1440: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
CalabarPikin:

The reason 86fb flash my mind wherever I see 8 is what I don't understand again ooh

cry

Lol grin grin grin grin
You sef follow lose money for FB86 ?.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Acidbath: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
Nice one.

Some f00ls that insult her can't even afford to buy bread for their own dads.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by 2braithe: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
We4all:
The man isn’t her biological dad na. Her parents are late.

Yeah in a fire accident.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by dontrulee: 10:46am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:
better than you Asshole
E pain you.
Your gf dey diss you, you dey cry. grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2022
AntiWailer:

Both of you are idiots.

counting level with iPhone version is chronic idiocy.
the phone is the least I have my own house FOOL
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2022
dontrulee:
E pain you.
Your gf dey diss you, you dey cry. grin grin
nor be my gf read to understand ODE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) / Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah / Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.