Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos (38619 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ebukajay184: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Media personality, Toke Makinwa took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 37th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared beautiful photos of herself with the caption;

"Thank you for 36. I will never forget this year. It’s time for 37. God. Me. Family. A few good men.
Welcome to my year of abundance
Happy birthday to me."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVyuoXLKa5G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ebukajay184: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
More

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sammybest889(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
***TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*********

So this anti don enter 37 she still de ball

Any way "HAPPY BUYDAY"

Na DAT ur last pic I still de look weather d future go clear

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DoggoneDogg: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
3 more years... we're patient grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by lazkizz(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na Everyday dis werey dey do birthday

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by siofra(f): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy birthday darling!!!

Grow in grace and beauty. Bleep all your haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
3 more years to go. If you know you know

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by siofra(f): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
3 more years to go. If you know you know

What will happen

At 40 she'll still look younger than you did at 15.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

What will happen

And why are you pained? ENP isn't a death sentence mbók

20 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Beckysexy(f): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Honestly, before opening this thread I knew I would see loads of insults and trolling. So, I'm not surprised.

Happy birthday dear.

Don't mind those frustrated Nairaland boys.
Keep balling and enjoy yourself.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by merieam16(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Okay....next celebrant pls

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Jeon(f): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hbd

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Germi9: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
So stiff no flexibilty

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by shiki(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
cool Happy birthday to her
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Amalarudeen: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DG50: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Congrats
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by peppermint7(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
ethicallyright:
I don't use a profile picture on my WhatsApp.

I got a professional message from a beauty queen who needed my physical presence to discuss a project. She was referred by one of my clients.

When I arrived at her office, she cut in at least 5 times to admire my handsomeness. She asked me why I didn't use a WhatsApp profile picture as it would definitely attract a lot of girls.

I told her I wanted clients not female admirers.

Considering Miss Makinwa's Birthday Post on Instagram, I am going to give you two pieces of advice:

1. There's no need to edit your picture when you are not fine. I've seen the OAP (Toke Makinwa) physically and she's nothing close to those pictures. Her skin isn't that clear (She's brilliant and kind-hearted)
This is because when people meet you physically, they will be disappointed.

Be like me who makes ladies expect to see an average looking boy until they physically see a gentleman with a perfectly curved face they can't take their gaze off.

2. When a professional publishes more pictures than information about his/her job. She is an olosho or brolosho.

Now, you have an idea of who the birthday girl is grin
Na because of toke Makinwa you write all these essay?
Person wer ft no de use nairaland sef
You don for don learn one or two for this few minutes
Wise up boss

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BrickDevo: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DavidHarry(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
sammybest889:
***TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*********

So this anti don enter 37 she still de ball

Any way "HAPPY BUYDAY"

Na DAT ur last pic I still de look weather d future go clear

She don hit wall already. No need

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by CUMIN: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
To knack dis wan go sweet die...but the engine is 37yrs too old.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DeMekus: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
3 more years she'll be removing cobwebs from her borehole.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Finnese001: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
And no husband yet grin

Midnight newspaper

Beckysexy:
Honestly, before opening this thread I knew I would see loads of insults and trolling. So, I'm not surprised.

Happy birthday dear.

Don't mind those frustrated Nairaland boys.
Keep balling and enjoy yourself.

E go soon clear for her eyes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bobotic(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Make I rush go deliver my flower on time I know say e go match me and her shocked

We go make fine fine babies undecided jealousy people go dey jealous

Happy birthday jare my sugar pie, my honey wink

The apple in my eyes embarassed

My SHOE-lace kiss

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
ethicallyright:
I don't use a profile picture on my WhatsApp.

I got a professional message from a beauty queen who needed my physical presence to discuss a project. She was referred by one of my clients.

When I arrived at her office, she cut in at least 5 times to admire my handsomeness. She asked me why I didn't use a WhatsApp profile picture as it would definitely attract a lot of girls.

I told her I wanted clients not female admirers.

Considering Miss Makinwa's Birthday Post on Instagram, I am going to give you two pieces of advice:

1. There's no need to edit your picture when you are not fine. I've seen the OAP (Toke Makinwa) physically and she's nothing close to those pictures. Her skin isn't that clear (She's brilliant and kind-hearted)
This is because when people meet you physically, they will be disappointed.

Be like me who makes ladies expect to see an average looking boy until they physically see a gentleman with a perfectly curved face they can't take their gaze off.

2. When a professional publishes more pictures than information about his/her job. She is an olosho or brolosho.

Now, you have an idea of who the birthday girl is grin
you done?

14 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aksnoopy: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
A few stupid Simple!!!
Only simps are good men to these homes!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DavidHarry(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

What will happen

She has hit the wall simple. This one seduction tactics no fit work again like before

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
HBD to her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Shalommy(f): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
She mentioned God,herself,her family and men, no women?.. Can't wish her anything.. Chaii..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / Sunny Ade, Tee-Mac, Oritz Wiliki & Kenny Ogungbe Visit Onyeka Onwenu's Family / King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.