Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? (1667 Views)

FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps / My Loan With Gocash / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by Jmichael1(m): 2:17am On May 04, 2022
Loans apps dn nakana wetin no good uptop my head well well dis year......
ever since i knew abt loan apps from dis forum,it has been hell on earth for me.i've wasted notin less than 350k dis year jst to repay loans..
i never wanted my loan to extend the due date,so i normally take from loan A to pay loan B,b4 i could knw wats happening,i'm paying almost 90k 4 a loan of 50k....
i'm tired,i don't want any more,bt i don't knw hw to deactive my acct.
the worst tin is dat u can't even call these people....
pls does any1 hv an ideal on hw i can deactive the acct?

I NO DO AGAIN.....
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by wowmenow: 7:29am On May 04, 2022
Don't pay any of them again they will insult you by sending messages to all your friends and family members after that they will stop

You will have bad record and non of them will lend you again that's the best way to free from it.

Lastly sell your Android phone and buy any grade of iphone iOS don't allow loan apps

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by Jmichael1(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2022
wowmenow:
Don't pay any of them again they will insult you by sending messages to all your friends and family members after that they will stop

You will have bad record and non of them will lend you again that's the best way to free from it.

Lastly sell your Android phone and buy any grade of iphone iOS don't allow loan apps

tnx man...
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by risingprophet(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2022
wowmenow:

Wisest man ever liveth.
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by Izprince(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2022
Freestyle those people jor... The worse they can do na to send message gee ur contacts... If anybody call you say loan app call them or text then consigning ur loan... Tell the person say na scammers them be, truly they are scammers because how can u collect a loan of 50k and pay 90k... That's 80% interest... If them call u block them asap...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by toujurs: 9:05am On May 04, 2022
Live within your means, Oga. That's the problems people cause for themselves. I just cleared off a loan of about 223k this weekend. I will never try anything loan ever. It's addictive.
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by Jmichael1(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2022
toujurs:
Live within your means, Oga. That's the problems people cause for themselves. I just cleared off a loan of about 223k this weekend. I will never try anything loan ever. It's addictive.

u right bro,i will never try it again....
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by fikayormi(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2022
Omo the Wahala wey all dis loan app don cause ,
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by updatechange(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2022
Ahahaaa reminds me of abubakar of palm credit... " I am not making my payment come and do what you want to do" u wil get d full gist from dj yk's loan cruise
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by wowmenow: 11:54am On May 04, 2022
toujurs:

This is the usual comment of a loan app agents they will keep encouraging you to take more loan and get into more debt.

Once you stop paying all of them will send derogatory and blackmail messages to your family and friends.

You will never attempt to collect any loan again because of the consequences.

But if you pay all the loan you will be tempted to collect more.

Most of the loan apps are owned by few organisation once you default paying they will tell themselves not to loan you again.

That's how I became free from this app company it's like cocaine addiction fight it very early before it messes life.

No matter how deficult your situation is short term loan can't solve any of your problem it will rather add more.

For the feelings of your friends and family members please don't give a Bleep. thank God majority of Nigerians knows about this loan companies how they blackmail people they will harass you and get tired.

All of them are not licenced so they can't come to your house to arrest you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by Birniwa(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2022
wowmenow:

The best 2 cents given on the internet I have ever seen!
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by ojelabi30(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2022
The best thing to do is for you to approach your bank and get a new atm card and render the one you used to registered for the loan useless

Do this and thank me later
Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2022
ojelabi30:
The best thing to do is for you to approach your bank and get a new atm card and render the one you used to registered for the loan useless

Do this and thank me later

Agbaya!

Look at the advice a mature person who claims on his profile page that "Honesty is his watchword" is giving.

This stupid advise you're giving will be taken by your customers and when it is time for them to pay you they will looks for ways to avoid doing so!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2023
I am Collins Afam Nwude, I made a post https://wap.nairaland.com/7785360/fraud-alert on the 31st of July 2023 and he decided to come and write lies about me on 4th of August 2023. if EFE MADAGWA said i scammed him, please tell him to provide proof and i will refund with times 5 of the said amount. below are the message i posted against him and attached is the proof of payment to him. So who is now the scammer between me and him.

PLEASE HELP ME BEG HIM TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THE COMMUNICATION HE HAD WITH MY COMPANY AND THE MONEY HE SENT FOR HOSTING.

"I paid money and bought a banking script from EFE MADAGWA with account number 2274075812 with UBA, His phone numbers are 09039878296, 09039878296 and email pauljumbo1@outlook.com and websites www.pauljumbo.com, www.turischool.com, www.pauljumbostore.com

Unfortunately the script he sent to me has the admin password encrypted by the original developer of the script. i contacted my hosting company and they said that i have to get the encryption code before the password can be changed or new user created.

I Contacted EFE MADAGWA and he could not provide solution. it has dawned on me that I have been scammed

please note that EFE MADAGWA is a SCAM, visit link https://ibb.co/6RB8nc0 for proof of payment to the scammer EFE MADAGWA"
wowmenow:

This is the usual comment of a loan app agents they will keep encouraging you to take more loan and get into more debt.

Once you stop paying all of them will send derogatory and blackmail messages to your family and friends.

Most of the loan apps are owned by few organisation once you default paying they will tell themselves not to loan you again.

That's how I became free from this app company it's like cocaine addiction fight it very early before it messes life.

No matter how deficult your situation is short term loan can't solve any of your problem it will rather add more.

For the feelings of your friends and family members please don't give a Bleep. thank God majority of Nigerians knows about this loan companies how they blackmail people they will harass you and get tired.

Re: How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2023
I just saw another person reporting EFE MADAGWA
of being a scammer, the link is https://www.nairaland.com/6900925/scam-alert-please-report

Because i came online to report him for defrauding him, he is now writing nonsense about me.

Attached is the proof of the money i sent to him, I got a job from a microfinance bank to design a website for them, i was looking online for a script I will use before i saw his website, i chatted him up and he said he sale it to me, i sent money and sent to me what is not working... he is now calling me a scammer, let him provide proof of where he sent even 1 Naira to me.

wowmenow:

(1) (Reply)

Elephant Tusks For Sale. / How To Get Emergency Loans In Kenya Via MPESA / Why Don't We Have Multi-billion Dollar Entrepreneurs Like Indian Mittal Steel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.