Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] (3174 Views)

Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures) / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 5:33am On May 04, 2022
As a Fulani guy, you guys all know that it is who we want to lead this country that will do it. Although we're just a minority, but we have the most power. We are the ones who decide who the Hausa's(majority) will vote. and anything we say is final.

Although we made a mistake in 2018 by choosing buhari, buhari really bleeped up big time and we're disappointed in him. We say him as a well educated and well trained calm military man who did a decent job during his first rule, but I don't know what got into him. We voted him for security, but he failed. even tho boko haram is largely defeated and only stay in inhabited desert, we now have bandits. We trusted osinbajo with the economy but he failed woefully, even tho the whole world is suffering economically our own is x2. Anyhow sha we all make mistakes.

But come 2023 there is no room for any mistake, so today I'll be going over the most popular candidates and I will tell y'all who we choose to be the next president of our beloved country and make Nigeria great again.

The three most popular candidates are;
1. Tinubu
2. Peter obi
3. Ameachi

I'll try and keep it civil as possible and not to insult any of them.

Let me start with Tinubu, hmmmm....Tinubu, even tho he's a Muslim and he did well governing Lagos he can not and will not be president simply because he's kinda a corrupt thief and a very old man. The other day when I was talking to my mum about him she was like "wanchan ruɓaɓɓen mutun" which translates to that rotten man? that means she was trying to say he's too old and should not lead Nigeria she also added that let them allow young people to Rule at least.

Now onto Peter obi, the people's man! I personally like this Peter obi guy, his resume is astonishing. he's well educated and a very successful business man. But there some things that are scaring me away from this guy, firstly is that Pandora paper issue, I cannot just over look it. if he made his money illegally by clandestinely setting up and running business abroad including tax and secrecy havens that breached Nigerian laws there is nothing that differentiate him from tinubu. And there is his governorship in anambra state which he did a fair job in, but he didn't really do anything special apart from supporting Innoson and clearing the state from all debts. And another thing is how hes still mute on ipob/esn killing and opressing igbos in SE, its really concerning. the type of guy Nigeria may need but I'm not too sure.

And lastly Ameachi Rotimi Amaechi is a likeable guy. He shoots straight and is a dependable ally to have on your side in a battle. Based on his political antecedents right from when he was a Students Union Leader, Speaker, and Governor, his performance shows that he is a man that can fix the economy and security of the nation they if elected President. But I'm still sceptical about him because Peter obi is obviously more educated than him. But that doesn't necessarily rule him out.

In conclusion, The Fulani people have decided to give the south a try after buhari failed us. But I'm still confused on Peter obi and Ameachi. Right now Ameachi is number 1 but it can still change, we'll have to wait for the primaries first to be very sure.

So Nigerians we haven't yet chosen the next president of Nigeria because we're not sure yet, but in the coming months we, the Fulani people will tell y'all who our next president will be.

~Fulani guy with some power.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Spandau: 5:42am On May 04, 2022
Nova1988:
As a Fulani guy, you guys all know that it is who we want to lead this country that will do it. Although we're just a minority, but we have the most power. We are the ones who decide who the Hausa's(majority) will vote. and anything we say is final.

Although we made a mistake in 2018 by choosing buhari, buhari really bleeped up big time and we're disappointed in him. We say him as a well educated and well trained calm military man who did a decent job during his first rule, but I don't know what got into him. We voted him for security, but he failed. even tho boko haram is largely defeated and only stay in inhabited desert, we now have bandits. We trusted osinbajo with the economy but he failed woefully, even tho the whole world is suffering economically our own is x2. Anyhow sha we all make mistakes.

But come 2023 there is no room for any mistake, so today I'll be going over the most popular candidates and I will tell y'all who we choose to be the next president of our beloved country and make Nigeria great again.

1. Tinubu
2. Peter obi
3. Ameachi

Let me start with Tinubu, hmmmm....Tinubu, even tho he's a Muslim and he did well governing Lagos he can not and will not be president simply because he's kinda a corrupt thief and a very old man. The other day when I was talking to my mum about him she was like "wanchan ruɓaɓɓen mutun" which translates to that rotten man? that means she was trying to say he's too old and should not lead Nigeria she also added that let them allow young people to Rule at least.

Now onto Peter obi, the people's man! I personally like this Peter obi guy, his resume is astonishing. he's well educated and a very successful business man. But there some things that are scaring me away from this guy, firstly is that Pandora paper issue, I cannot just over look it. if he made his money illegally by clandestinely setting up and running business abroad including tax and secrecy havens that breached Nigerian laws there is nothing that differentiate him from tinubu. And there is his governorship in anambra state which he did a fair job in, but he didn't really do anything special apart from supporting Innoson and clearing the state from all debts. And another thing is how hes still mute on ipob/esn killing and opressing igbos in SE, its really concerning. the type of guy Nigeria may need but I'm not too sure.

And lastly Ameachi Rotimi Amaechi is a likeable guy. He shoots straight and is a dependable ally to have on your side in a battle. Based on his political antecedents right from when he was a Students Union Leader, Speaker, and Governor, his performance shows that he is a man that can fix the economy and security of the nation they if elected President. But I'm still sceptical about him because Peter obi is obviously more educated than him. But that doesn't necessarily rule him out.

In conclusion, The Fulani people have decided to give the south a try after buhari failed us. But I'm still confused on Peter obi and Ameachi. Right now Ameachi is number 1 but it can still change, we'll have to wait for the primaries first to be very sure.

So Nigerians we haven't yet chosen the next president of Nigeria because we're not sure yet, but in the coming months we, the Fulani people will tell y'all who our next president will be.

Go phuck yourself! Fake thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Nobody: 5:53am On May 04, 2022
This your audacity is second to none,you are even boasting about you being minority and your power to pick who will govern Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by VictorUSA(m): 5:55am On May 04, 2022
Yaron nan wawa ne.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by QuotaSystem: 5:58am On May 04, 2022
Spandau:

If that fraud is Hausa-Fulani then I’m a polygamous Chinese monk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by drlateef: 6:13am On May 04, 2022
Nova1988:

1. Tinubu
2. Peter obi
3. Ameachi

Where does your mother live? I reckon inside a village and she never visited Lagos. I want you and your mother to point out a politician he can vouch with his life that he has not stolen 1 kobo in his life. And the so called young ones like Sowore also soiled his hands by dipping into the till of a young party, living inside hotel at the expense of the party. These are the young politicians. Have you forgotten Dimeji Bankole and what he did at House of Reps. I don’t know how the case with EFCC was concluded. But he was accused of buying feeding bottles and baby milk with the House of Reps budget. The only living politician who has so much to show on leaving office is Tinubu. His achievements require a book written on it in Lagos. So, if you like accuse him of stealing, others have also stolen, and he achieved a lot, assuming he stole, that’s inconsequential by Nigerian standards. Joe Biden is older than Tinubu, so your mother is uninformed about world events. No country will leave their leadership to young inexperienced leaders, at what expense? Those countries having young leaders are on autopilot and they cannot rock the ship of state. The institutions are strong to support them. This is not the case with NIGERIA. You look at Lagos, there is constant development because Tinubu has laid strong foundations and given a template for development. That’s why we want him to do the same for NIGERIA. Go back home and educate your mother on my points. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by illicit(m): 6:16am On May 04, 2022
Hey fula,

Have u fvcked ur cow dis morning

1 Like

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by reallest(f): 6:53am On May 04, 2022
Fulani indeed?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Transcriber: 6:58am On May 04, 2022
If you are Fulani

Then I am an alien from pluto

2 Likes

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by topoftheworld(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2022
Fulani, the sole problem of this country since 18BC. But this ur analysis is base on self assumption and I tell we don't reckon with it.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by orisa37: 7:11am On May 04, 2022
ARE YOU NOT A NIGERIAN?
CAN'T YOU BE PRESIDENT?
ARE YOU SO FRAUDULENT THAT YOU CANNOT COUNT YOURSELF WORTH?
NIGERIA WANTS THE RIGHTEOUS AND
SHE WILL GET ONE IJN
AMEN AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by jamesversion: 7:21am On May 04, 2022
Nova1988:

1. Tinubu
2. Peter obi
3. Ameachi

Fulani guy with some power. grin grin

Nigerians and bragging!!!.

This fellow is just a broke ass boy with Internet connection. cheesy
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by limeta(f): 7:23am On May 04, 2022
Look at them
They don't want to believe the guy is fulani
They don't want to be openly call cowards

Yes he's fulani yes a minority and none indigen
Yes they will decide for you
You don't like it kill your self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Topzee109: 7:39am On May 04, 2022
Seriously I don't know what's wrong with some Nairalands, from his post he is being honest and factual, though, he might not touched some areas but he didn't lie

If you don't have any evidence of him not being fulani, why accuse and insult him

These comments above really depict our problem in South

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by cocolacec(m): 8:10am On May 04, 2022
Nova1988:

1. Tinubu
2. Peter obi
3. Ameachi

Fulanis are only the gatemen of the British plantation called ‘Nigeria’.You guys could be dispensed with anything NATO gets a better offers from other tribes.
NATO is the real power not fulani gatemen.Can fulani withstand NATO firepower like they Bleep up your fulani kings in the past?
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Reality3080: 8:39am On May 04, 2022
Spandau:

God bless u

I saw him as fake from d first paragraph, I can bet he is igbo,see how he bad mouth others n called Peter obi d people's man.

These Peter obi supporters believe we are all stupid with d way they behave

He removed tinubu n at d end stylishly removed amaechi

1 Like

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by siofra(f): 8:50am On May 04, 2022
drlateef:

Where does your mother live? I reckon inside a village and she never visited Lagos. I want you and your mother to point out a politician he can vouch with his life that he has not stolen 1 kobo in his life. And the so called young ones like Sowore also soiled his hands by dipping into the till of a young party, living inside hotel at the expense of the party. These are the young politicians. Have you forgotten Dimeji Bankole and what he did at House of Reps. I don’t know how the case with EFCC was concluded. But he was accused of buying feeding bottles and baby milk with the House of Reps budget. The only living politician who has so much to show on leaving office is Tinubu. His achievements require a book written on it in Lagos. So, if you like accuse him of stealing, others have also stolen, and he achieved a lot, assuming he stole, that’s inconsequential by Nigerian standards. Joe Biden is older than Tinubu, so your mother is uninformed about world events. No country will leave their leadership to young inexperienced leaders, at what expense? Those countries having young leaders are on autopilot and they cannot rock the ship of state. The institutions are strong to support them. This is not the case with NIGERIA. You look at Lagos, there is constant development because Tinubu has laid strong foundations and given a template for development. That’s why we want him to do the same for NIGERIA. Go back home and educate your mother on my points. Thank you.

I thought it's Fashola that laid strong foundation for Lagos State
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by drlateef: 8:59am On May 04, 2022
siofra:

Go and ask Fashola who laid down the development template he worked on.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Stakeholders(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2022
With the look of things in Nigeria politics of today. It is likely that PDP might take power back and that will be done using Atiku. If APC field a northerner such a person might not have weight compare to Atiku. If APC field Tinubu he might still not win because of religion diversity in south which is not favourable to Tinubu likewise if they field any of APC presidential candidate in south, North can work against it. Though if north should retain power in 2023 which is likely possible except if PDP did not field Atiku Nigeria can break if north still retain power in 2023.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by GuiseppeO: 9:05am On May 04, 2022
Stupid Igbo boy...grin

This people are hilarious, that’s how they set up accounts on Twitter and start tweeting fake things and making up scenarios that never happened.
Mind you I don’t have anything against Peter Obi, infact Fvck the frog-eyed crook Tinubu. We deserve better than these lunatics but Nigerians love their oppressors.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Parachoko: 9:09am On May 04, 2022
Nah stupid IPOB guys wey dey always cry about fulanis dey make the OP over estimate the fulanis

When Tinubu eventually get the power, all this shouts of fulanis up and down go die down.

Buhari cried on TV after he was defeated by Jonathan in 2011, without the APC, Buhari and his CPC would have been defeated in 2015 again with Buhari crying bitterly.

Fulanis are overhype by the Igbos. When power change hands in 2023, all this talk of Fulani go die down.

This is one of the reason I will never support Atiku.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Unzerious: 11:20am On May 04, 2022
Presidency is goin' to SS and It isn't Amaechi. He has played his Cards wrong...if you know what i mean wink

#Meffy2023
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2022
As funny as it sounds this is exactly how an average Fulani guy reasons.

1 Like

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by QuotaSystem: 4:48pm On May 04, 2022
jamesversion:

Fulani guy with some power grin grin

This fellow is just a broke ass boy Okoro with Internet connection. cheesy

Fixed.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by QuotaSystem: 4:59pm On May 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah stupid IPOB guys wey dey always cry about fulanis dey make the OP over estimate the fulanis

When Tinubu eventually get the power, all this shouts of fulanis up and down go die down.

Buhari cried on TV after he was defeated by Jonathan in 2011, without the APC, Buhari and his CPC would have been defeated in 2015 again with Buhari crying bitterly.

Fulanis are overhype by the Igbos. When power change hands in 2023, all this talk of Fulani go die down.

The Hausa-Fulani always remain relevant no matter the administration. You just can’t help it.

For starters, the H/Fulani are always in the Presidency in the capacity of either the VP or President (Atiku, Yaradua, Namadi Sambo, Buhari). Even Tinubus VP when he wins the primaries (as he is bound to do) will most likely be Hausa-Fulani or have affinity with the group (cue Dogara, El-rufai, Ribadu et al.). Buhari only got emotional & shed tears over the daylight massive rigging and cheating he suffered in the hands of the PDPthieves at the time, so don’t get it twisted. Let’s not even bring up dominance of the military and security forces whom any President must work with.

There is a difference between hype and socio-political realities my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2022
cocolacec:

Fulanis are only the gatemen of the British plantation called ‘Nigeria’.You guys could be dispensed with anything NATI gets a better offers from other tribes.
NATO is the real power not fulani gatemen.Can fulani withstand NATO firepower like they Bleep up your fulani kings in the past?
the British had to fight us 2 times before they colonised us, even tho they had guns. igbos and Yorubas did even put up a fight, you guys just started selling your brothers and sisters as slaves to them for ordinary alcohol.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2022
drlateef:

you may be from lagos but my mom has been in Lagos even before they gave birth to you. My grandfather's was part of the national assembly since when lagos was still the capital.

I acknowledge what he has done to lagos but he's too old.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2022
siofra:

it true oo! my mom loves fashola! she wanted to name our last born fashola but my dad did not agree.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2022
GuiseppeO:
Stupid Igbo boy...grin

This people are hilarious, that’s how they set up accounts on Twitter and start tweeting fake things and making up scenarios that never happened.
Mind you I don’t have anything against Peter Obi, infact Fvck the frog-eyed crook Tinubu. We deserve better than these lunatics but Nigerians love their oppressors.

I've been on nairaland since 2018 go and check my posts and my comment. why would an igbo man impersonate a Fulani person? people that hate us too much.
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2022
Parachoko:

even tho it's somehow an insult I agree with you. everytime anything happen they'll blame fulani everything fulani. they carry my matter for their head. so I decided to use the power they gave me. grin
Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by Nova1988(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2022
Spandau:

QuotaSystem:

Fixed.
GuiseppeO:
Stupid Igbo boy...grin

Reality3080:
God bless u

I saw him as fake from d first paragraph, I can bet he is igbo,see how he bad mouth others n called Peter obi d people's man.

These Peter obi supporters believe we are all stupid with d way they behave

He removed tinubu n at d end stylishly removed amaechi
Transcriber:
If you are Fulani

Then I am an alien from pluto
reallest:
Fulani indeed?
QuotaSystem:

If that fraud is Hausa-Fulani then I’m a polygamous Chinese monk.

you guys don't want to belive I'm Fulani, I joined since 2018 go and check my posts and topics and see for yourself.

if you need any other evidence I can give you.

the igbo people always hype us up and make it look like we control everything in Nigeria and even in igbo land, so I decided to use the power they gave us. grin

I've come to the conclusion that Peter obi can never be president, he's simply too igbotic for me and he did illegal things. and he has not condemned ipob. may be he's their sponsor sef. Therefore Ameachi will be president and all my comrades up north will vote for him and he will win.

here's a picture of my hair, only fulani people have this type of hair. even if an igbo, yoruba or hausa people relax their hair it can never be like mine.

Re: This Is Going To Be The President Of Nigeria[pictures] by drlateef: 7:55pm On May 04, 2022
Nova1988:

you may be from lagos but my mom has been in Lagos even before they gave birth to you. My grandfather's was part of the national assembly since when lagos was still the capital.

I acknowledge what he has done to lagos but he's too old.

Is he older than Joe Biden ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? / Bill Gates Announces Drug Reported To Protect One From Contracting HIV / A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.