Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

About Q1 Group Of Company. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About Q1 Group Of Company. (388 Views)

Confirmation Of Company Authentication / Webster Group Of Company Recruitment / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Q1 Group Of Company. by Machidon: 8:05am On May 04, 2022
Please anyone here that knows about Q1 group of company.

A friend of mine has been disturbing me to join Q1. That they are into logistics, sponsoring of education abroad. Please how true is all these information.
Re: About Q1 Group Of Company. by mbasharon(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Machidon:
Please anyone here that knows about Q1 group of company.

A friend of mine has been disturbing me to join Q1. That they are into logistics, sponsoring of education abroad. Please how true is all these information.

Ask him of the company name and address
Don't fall for this scam that they will tell u total registration is 500k

(1) (Reply)

LSETF-UNDP Screening Message / Hot Jobs In Lagos State / Very Urgent: Online Editor & Social Media Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.