Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS (2630 Views)

Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stops Asari Dokubo From Holding Biafra Meeting In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by minasi4841: 8:26am On May 04, 2022
We are the ones holding Biafra by not sitting at home
I will be careful with my words before moderators ban me.
If the sit at home is not affecting Buhari and his canals why are they always crying more than the bereaved.

Chika Edoziem and his ESN take bribe that was why Simon Ekpa ESN broke out to lead the Igbos.

The killings in sit at home not all is IPOB some is Simon Ekpa and some is Fulani. Fulanis are the fake unknown gunmen in Igbo land to spoil the name of the original unknown gunmen.

My people new sit at home has been ordered. Nnamdi Kanu cannot be in the DSS and we will be eating chicken and enjoying.

If we can mourn Jesus in Igbo land in easter celebrations why not we mourn Nnamdi Kanu.
Simon Ekpa will never take bribe. He will do the sit at home till Nigerian government crawls begging to accept our terms and conditions

2 Likes

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:
If the sit at home is not affecting Buhari and his canals why are they always crying more than the bereaved.

Chika Edoziem and his ESN take bribe that was why Simon Ekpa ESN broke out to lead the Igbos.

The killings in sit at home not all is IPOB some is Simon Ekpa and some is Fulani. Fulanis are the fake unknown gunmen in Igbo land to spoil the name of the original unknown gunmen.

My people new sit at home has been ordered. Nnamdi Kanu cannot be in the DSS and we will be eating chicken and enjoying.

If we can mourn Jesus in Igbo land in easter celebrations why not we mourn Nnamdi Kanu.
Simon Ekpa will never take bribe. He will do the sit at home till Nigerian government crawls begging to accept our terms and conditions
You are in Lagos doing your business.Simon Ekpa is in Finland, nobody will take you serious until you all come back and partake in these senseless sit at home that is making business and companies relocate from the East and people losing jobs, making the people hate ipob and Nnamdi kanu the more.Keep fooling yourselfs if you cant come and join the sit at home.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by minasi4841: 8:39am On May 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are in Lagos doing your business.Simon Ekpa is in Finland, nobody will take you serious until you all come back and partake in these senseless sit at home that is making business and companies relocate from the East and people losing jobs, making the people hate ipob and Nnamdi kanu the more.Keep fooling yourselfs if you cant come and join the sit at home.

Oga where am I does not matter all that matters is that I am saying the truth.
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

Oga where am I does not matter all that matters is that I am saying the truth.
Keep fooling your self if you all can't come back to suffer with the people, you want to use other people suffering to get Biafra, that means you are not ready.The people will never take you all serious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by minasi4841: 8:42am On May 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

U this afonja slave why are u always concerned with the Igbos. Are we complaining with our sit at home. Mumu.
People are willingly obeying sit at home you're crying as a Yoruba man.
All the government officials and enemies will continue crying
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:42am On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

@Farano
@Seun
@Lalasticala
@Rocktation
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by minasi4841: 8:43am On May 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep fooling your self if you all can't come back to suffer with the people, you want to use other people suffering to get Biafra, that means you are not ready.The people will never take you all serious.

I wish Yorubas can mind their business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by minasi4841: 8:44am On May 04, 2022
Heathrow44:

@Farano
@Seun
@Lalasticala
@Rocktation

We are not complaining u Yorubas should stop complaining for us. It is Ofe nsala day.
Allow us to drink water drop cup.
Yorubas we are not complaining to sit in our house

3 Likes

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

U this afonja slave why are u always concerned with the Igbos. Are we complaining with our sit at home. Mumu.
People are willingly obeying sit at home you're crying as a Yoruba man.
All the government officials and enemies will continue crying
Propaganda cannot get Biafra,I was once like you,until I found that you all are senseless fighting for your selfish interest.Go through my post you will find out I am a real Anambra man, and the people here are complaining bitterly from these senseless killings and sit at home, all these blackmail won't work , if you like call me Fulani.We will only take you serious If you all come back home to suffer with what the people are suffering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:47am On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

You deserve a very big knock on that thing you call a head.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by minasi4841: 8:47am On May 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Propaganda cannot get Biafra,I was once like you,until I found that you all are senseless fighting for your selfish interest.Go through my post you will find out I am a real Anambra man, and the people here are complaining bitterly from these senseless killings and sit at home, all these blackmail won't work , if you like call me Fulani.We will only take you serious If you all come back home to suffer with what the people are suffering.

U can never be an Igbo man we know our blood. I wish u Yorubas can see Igbo thread and leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

I wish Yorubas can mind their business.
Enemies of Ndigbo will never succeed.Ewu gambia

4 Likes

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

U can never be an Igbo man we know our blood. I wish u Yorubas can see Igbo thread and leave.
Yoruba man like you in Lagos will never destroy Anambra state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by minasi4841: 8:52am On May 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba man like you in Lagos will never destroy Anambra state.

Then we shall see. Come out and disobey the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

Then we shall see. Come out and disobey the will of the people.
You all criminals will soon be flushed out, just a matter of time, the people no send una message

3 Likes

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Unzerious: 11:30am On May 04, 2022
If Fulani's start to dey kill una for their Land, Wetin una go call am? *GENOCIDE*
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by OBALOLA55(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

LALASTICLALA MYND44 WE HAVE A TERRORIST IN OUR MIDST
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by 2elliot: 11:57am On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44 WE HAVE A TERRORIST IN OUR MIDST
Mumu
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by OBALOLA55(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2022
2elliot:
Mumu
MYND44
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by 2elliot: 12:07pm On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MYND44
This man, your mumu never do?
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

You are too simple minded di anyi. So if i get you correctly, everyone sits at home for lets say one year and just like that You get Biafra!, no wonder the criminal, Nnamdi Kanu, is smiling to the bank and taking advantage of your naivety.

4 Likes

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by KosiGee(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2022
minasi4841:

“Mourn Nnamdi Kanu”….Isi odikwa gi mma? How can you mourn someone who is still alive?…I know grieving isn’t only in times of death or loss but why the use of the word “mourn”?

3 Likes

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by KosiGee(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2022
Skyview01:

You are too simple minded di anyi. So if i get you correctly, everyone sits at home for lets say one year and just like that You get Biafra!, no wonder the criminal, Nnamdi Kanu, is smiling to the bank and taking advantage of your naivety.

Sometimes you have to question the IQ of some of these people. It’s embarrassing.

4 Likes

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 04, 2022
IGBO FIGHTING IGBO OVER ONE NIGERIA.
IGBO WILL NEVER GET A PLACE OF HONOR IN NIGERIA
DESPISING IGBO IS AN ALL NIGERIA SPORT, AND THEY LOVE IT
IGBO WANTING TO STAY IN NIGERIA CAN ONLY BE FOR MATERIAL GREED AND LOSS OF HONOR.
EVEN IF THEY VOTE YOUR PETER OBI AS PRESIDENT, IT WILL CHANGE NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2022
KosiGee:

Sometimes you have to question the IQ of some of these people. It’s embarrassing.

When you listen to Kanu too much, you get dumber by the day with the shrinking of brain cells.

These people are not students of history and are ENEMIES ndigbo.
The first coup and the civil war have set ndigbo back by more than 50 years and IPOB has further destroyed every credibility that the igbos have in Nigerian as far as politics is concerned.
Igbos in general will pay for the stupidity of MNK and his hordes of zombies while Kanu chills in London smiling to the bank.
Biafra is a PIPE DREAM and IPOB has destroyed race relations for the igbos. Even if Biafra is actually, the killing will still continue with Umuoma in government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Alabihaskillus: 1:22pm On May 04, 2022
If u like sit at home for 1000yrs. Biafra will never come.
If u like kill Igbos and call the killers DSS, Fulani or UGM, still biafra will never come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Realist12: 2:12pm On May 04, 2022
Hmm, you contradicted yourself when you stated you expect the government to come crawling to beg . This is just a simile of a child going on hunger strike and expecting his parents to beg him to do his bidding before he eats.
Remember this is Nigeria .
If truly the sit at home is widely accepted by all igbos then we should have a nationwide sit at home and not just in the East . The fact is people are scared and not sitting at home from their own will .

1 Like

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Balkan(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Afonja crying more than the bereaved

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Balkan(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2022
Skyview01:

dont die of depression face your problem.
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Balkan(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2022
Skyview01:

When you listen to Kanu to much, you get dumber by the day with the shrinking of brain cells.

These people are not student of history and are ENEMIES ndigbo.
The first coup and the civil war have set ndigbo back by more thann 50 years and IPOB has destroyed every credibility that the igbos have in Nigerian as far as politics is concerned.
Igbos in general will pay for the stupidity of MNK and his hordes of zombies while Kanu chills in London smiling to the bank.
Biafra is a PIPE DREAM and IPOB has destroyed race relations for the igbos. Even if Biafra is actually, the killing will still continue with Umuoma in government.
Tinubu supporter
Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by Tinubuadvocate: 2:18pm On May 04, 2022
I'm even on opinion that Buhari should declare total lockdown in the whole of east to help them stabilize the sit at home order.

1 Like

Re: See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2022
Balkan:

Afonja crying more than the bereaved
Fulaniman trying to destroy Anambra

(1) (2) (Reply)

South West Has No Muslim Governor / See What Happens To Presidencial Candidates Endorsed By Obasanjo / How Wike Betrayed Tinubu: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.