Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo (58060 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Show Swag With Legwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by adecz: 10:57pm On May 04, 2022
Flamemignon1:

How's legwork wildness? Would you say the same thing to a married man?

⏩⏩Men and women have different
expiry dates.

So long as man get money, he can't
expire, only brokeage can expire him.✌️✌️✌️

Women on the other hand begin to
expire from 35. No matter how rich they
are, only grace of God can rescue them
from the display shelf, the way Rita
has been 'rescued'.. ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Regex: 11:34pm On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

She will attend PTA meeting with 24 year old single mothers 5 years from now and that's IF she can even put to bed...

She got married didn't she? Now what's the problem? Can't you guys give her a minute?
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by IDIOTmoderators: 11:59pm On May 04, 2022
Tomorrow we go bigin hear two minutes man.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by EkyyyKelson(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2022
Something must be wrong with you.
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

She will attend PTA meeting with 24 year old single mothers 5 years from now and that's IF she can even put to bed...
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Mbo07: 4:40am On May 05, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

very immature... U need proper grooming
on
*how to mind your business.
*share reasonable opinion.
* and be happy for others.

No dont thank me. U are Nigerian like me, I should look out for u dear.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Flamemignon1(m): 5:36am On May 05, 2022
adecz:

⏩⏩Men and women have different
expiry dates.

So long as man get money, he can't
expire, only brokeage can expire him.✌️✌️✌️

Women on the other hand begin to
expire from 35. No matter how rich they
are, only grace of God can rescue them
from the display shelf, the way Rita
has been 'rescued'.. ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Say you are sexist without telling me you are sexist.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Lazenby007(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2022
I thought they said she was pregnant !?
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by adecz: 8:18am On May 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Say you are sexist without telling me you are sexist.

More like a realist who call it
the way it is.✌️✌️✌️
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Agozie48: 8:24am On May 05, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

Unfortunately you are not God who gives Children!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Flamemignon1(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2022
adecz:

More like a realist who call it
the way it is.✌️✌️✌️
Yea because men are just superficial naturally but I love this generation for breaking that status quo

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Flamemignon1(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

You do realize it's the 21st century?you don't need the traditional method to have kids. Get with the times,if gay or single straight men can have kids without sex,then it's possible for anyone

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by ubee(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2022
I don't keep tabs on individual accounts that beg for money, but it doesn't even matter, or give any important insight because the majority of people that involve in this begging scheme have multiple accounts they use to do it.

Look i am not annoyed at your hustle. Especially if someone in very difficult financial situation uses online begging format.

My problem is the pride and arrogance you display with the method used.

You will not get much help if any with this pride. People sense it and will blank you.

Meanwhile how many positive responses have you gotten from the post?
Knows12:
okay sir, na me fuvkedup.. have you seen my begging Post here before??
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by ugotex85: 12:43pm On May 05, 2022
soulfood:
The Rita Dominic and Geneveive Nnaji hug is what i wanna see. Their beef be like Olumo rock.

Why the beef, they are actually from the same town. I had expected to see Genevieve at Rita's Trad, but she was conspicuosly absent.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Knows12(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2022
ubee:
I don't keep tabs on individual accounts that beg for money, but it doesn't even matter, or give any important insight because the majority of people that involve in this begging scheme have multiple accounts they use to do it.

Look i am not annoyed at your hustle. Especially if someone in very difficult financial situation uses online begging format.

My problem is the pride and arrogance you display with the method used.

You will not get much help if any with this pride. People sense it and will blank you.

Meanwhile how many positive responses have you gotten from the post?
it doesn't matter again.. my account is working perfectly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.