Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,063 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Actress Bidemi Kosoko Welcome A Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bidemi Kosoko Welcome A Baby Girl (476 Views)

Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday / "Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bidemi Kosoko Welcome A Baby Girl by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2022
Actress Bidemi Kosoko just welcome a bouncing baby girl.

The good news was made known bybher dad on his official instagram page, His joy was overwhelmed as he becomes a grandad.

Sharing the photo as he penned on Instagram, He wrote;

"A big congratulations to the Kosoko and Bankole Family, as Abidek gave birth to baby girl this morning, an addition to my grand children. Join me in thanking God and prayer for mother never to witness after birth sickness. Thank you my people."

Read more on Gistblog9ja
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/05/actress-bidemi-kosoko-welcome-baby-girl.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Welcome A Baby Girl by Lemonade2019: 8:57am On May 04, 2022
Gistblog9ja:

The good news was made known bybher dad on his official instagram page, His joy was overwhelmed as he becomes a grandad.

"A big congratulations to the Kosoko and Bankole Family, as Abidek gave birth to baby girl this morning, an addition to my grand children. Join me in thanking God and prayer for mother never to witness after birth sickness. Thank you my people."

Read more on Gistblog9ja
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/05/actress-bidemi-kosoko-welcome-baby-girl.html?m=1
congratulations
Re: Actress Bidemi Kosoko Welcome A Baby Girl by Omakraid(f): 9:01am On May 04, 2022
Gistblog9ja:

Read more on Gistblog9ja
Beautiful baby... Congrats to them

(1) (Reply)

Stop Shaving Down There”-relationship Expert Blessing Okoro Tell Ladies / To Celebrate Tems’ 26th Birthday, Here Are 10 Of Her Best Songs Ranked / Real Reason Mercy Aigbe Fought Larrit In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.