Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently (49698 Views)

Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) / NTA Acquires Right To Broadcast The English Premier League In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Pifee: 1:19pm On May 04, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Call us with the number on the flyer or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

[img]https:///bc183a3f177a905be655516bbe7951ed/5713514e9895c216-63/s1280x1920/0f9155761e5eebbfce03081e95040b1f63680ef6.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///420f098382e33cb8cb9f616c802e127c/5713514e9895c216-b8/s540x810/4c493d74fdfb1a78903bd187405c503e8166d705.jpg[/img]

[url=twtr.to/SVOD][img]https:///19875047ec616131c563dd289000d9a2/5713514e9895c216-2d/s640x960/510151e3be8cd4e3ce8100750578e15d0d2dd20e.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https:///cb428c7e28219edab5806b4d641c2829/5713514e9895c216-1d/s540x810/ceaa64d417d8e5ff15d55f2ec79922cb9bcd10c3.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///871fa224018304a6b158bf8956b8e2e8/5713514e9895c216-ff/s2048x3072/0cff3c994a97b076242351f8b7bb3a791b8e5c4c.jpg[/img]

[url=twtr.to/SVOD][img]https:///19875047ec616131c563dd289000d9a2/5713514e9895c216-2d/s640x960/510151e3be8cd4e3ce8100750578e15d0d2dd20e.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https:///0cfb984762314882e19b3ced265372d6/5713514e9895c216-f2/s400x600/d61c46468a532135a282f7137400cc8a68ff3f83.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///d78592c97ecf5927eff8b7e418f964d1/5713514e9895c216-03/s400x600/7ca04be32adf5478c8b50d8ac668c18cbc2f32a2.jpg[/img]
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by CryptoClub2018: 1:19pm On May 04, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
Nothing special or surprising.
You’re expect to learn your host language when you migrate.
So many Africans migrate abroad and end up be fluent in their host countries language.

If them talk say na igbo she speaks fluently, I am sure you this hypocrite will never say "nothing special or surprising "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by C2Ok: 1:20pm On May 04, 2022
egantom:
nice

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Biafranodogwu55: 1:21pm On May 04, 2022
Her business...wetin consign meundecided
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 04, 2022
Yoo-hoo!!! Naira to the Dollar just dropped N150 =$1
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by pipnator00(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2022
I hope she is not also doubling as Chinese spy!
The China I know takes advantage of any opening, whether good or bad.
Russia - Ukraine conflict, even the recent Covid outbreak, the the one country I know gained most is China.

2 Likes

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Cigarini: 1:22pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=YOUNGELDER1 post=112509928]Nothing special or surprising.
Bad belle, try appreciate Good things. British, Germans, French etc get excited when they hear other nationalities speak their language fluently.
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Donchieli: 1:22pm On May 04, 2022
Op Shey u de whine mi ni

You neva hear of Oyibo rebel wer de blast pidgin nd yoruba like his life depends on it

NigerianCampus:
Life is crammed with amazing effects. I find it veritably surprising for a outsider to suitably speak , sputter, converse and indeed lecture within the foremost dominant language of the northern Nigerian people, that is, the Hausa Language.

The pictures you see below belong to a Chinese Woman who espoused Hausa name as her name, using only Chinese surname, Kande Gao. She was born and raised in China. After she completed high academy, Kande Gao chose to review Hausa language in one of the distinguished universities in China. At that time, she has in noway been to Nigeria. With the help of her outstanding lecturers, Kande Gao was suitable to pick up successfully.

Kande Gao is a Chinese woman that works with the Hausa faction of the favored Chinese broadcasting network known as CRI. Kande and her team studied Hausa language even before stepping foot in Nigeria. She was able to master the art of the language and navigated her way through the amazing lifestyles, traditions and customs of the Hausa people.

She learned the history of the Hausa people, their origin and a couple of important historical events within the journey of the Hausa culture.

Kande Gao has never been to Nigeria until after her graduation. During her further education within the sector of history, Kande Gao visited Kano state where she studied and ran a project at the distinguished Bayero University Kano. She used the prospect to interact with many prominent Nigerians who are all of Hausa origin, a bit like the emir of Kano, the management of the Bayero University Kano also as common Hausa children on the streets.

Her perfection of the language made her enjoy massive attention on the broadcasting network. She runs a personal page on Facebook where she commited to point out Chinese language in Hausa for thousands of her fans.

Today, kande Gao is able to point out , lecture, write and interact in Hausa language fluently like all other Hausa woman. During her course of study, she adopted the name Kande which is an ancient traditional Hausa name but maintained her ancestral surname.

Also, some scholars from northern Nigeria who were studying at the same university along side her, supported her in inter communications.

Source:
https://www.nigeriancampus.com.ng/2022/05/kande-gao-chinese-lady-who-speaks.html?m=1
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by lexy2014: 1:23pm On May 04, 2022
DrRasheed:

These are famous languages of the world hence nothing impressive about it. But Hausa being taught in European and Chinese institutions, live programs being broadcasted by VOA, DW, France24, BBC, CRI etc is worth the admirations.
I ain't even Hausa man to understand this!

Then what is the difference? All these stations u mentioned are international stations. For them to have Hausa service shows the audience they have and how important Hausa language is glibally. So learning Hausa for the chinese lady in question is as important as a french man learning English in France despite never been to England

1 Like

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Bobloco: 1:25pm On May 04, 2022
Walahi! talahi!
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Shadysen: 1:26pm On May 04, 2022
And this is new right, inferiority complex.
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 04, 2022
She even met the emir of kano for free... West Aficans will worship any pale skinned foreigner. That complex won't die away just like they will always treat us like sh1t over there because of our skin colour even though they pretend to love us. This sh1t is funny.. I bet they fed her freshly killed goats or cows all through her stay grin

3 Likes

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by dreyboard(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2022
DrRasheed:

She's never migrated. Been to Nigeria only once.
The person you quoted said someone can learn a foreign language if they migrate to there, and you said she has been to Nigeria just once, tell me the difference..., Who tell you she can't learn the language that once she visited Nigeria, because I don't know why you put am for head like it will reduce the price of goods for market cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Beniyke1: 1:28pm On May 04, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
Nothing special or surprising.
So many Africans migrate abroad and end up be fluent in their host countries language.
So surprising how people rush to open a page and just go straight to comment thrash without barely reading even the first paragraph.

Running to comment first with just the topic. Smh….
Don’t just know nor understand what this generation is turning into, and that’s why they barely make progress in anything. Still don’t get nor understand the pay or award they get in the so-called ‘first to comment shit’
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Oharina(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Many Africans can speak English... French... Spanish... German... Chinese... Portugese... Etc

One foreigner learning your language ain't no big deal... undecided
Thank u my sister. I can speak English and a little of french, "je parle un peu francais" but i have never been to England and France.

1 Like

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by grandstar(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Many Africans can speak English... French... Spanish... German... Chinese... Portugese... Etc

It is a big deal because it's very rare to find a foreigner fluent in Nigerian languages. Stop trying to belittle it.

Foreigners don't need to learn our native languages because English is Nigeria's lingua franca. It is therefore not imperative to master a native language. Many after years sojourning here can speak pidgin quite fluently. It's needed for conversation. Few only after decades may speak native languages but with wrong intonations

If on the other hand, if Nigeria was a relatively prosperous place, and we had a large population of non-black immigrants who came here to find work, thing might change a lot, especially if their children were born here and mixed with the general population and not just in wealthy Nigerian neighborhoods.

Many Lebanese speak Yoruba and Hausa fluently. They are an exception to the rule. My sister's Lebanese friend complained she has become to western and was not pleased about it at all, urging her to lose that English accent grin. Meanwhile, my sister noticed her son was gay. I doubt his mum knows.

1 Like

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by yusluvad(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2022
post=112514231:
She is Beautiful �

Kyakkyawar Yarinya,
Barka da zuwa Nigeria

You can say that again.
cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by tonididdy(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2022
Cool as long as she didn't adopt the religion too because that will mean she's an enemy of China itself!
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by OBALOLA55(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Nairaland canceller and P0Rn poster,
make I just read any of your tribalistic post today, body go tell u.
I don't know why moderators can't ban all these tribalistic monikers to start with.
INCLUDING AND NLPOLICEWOMAN ABI WHAT DO YOU THINK undecided
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by GreyLaw(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2022
DrRasheed:

These are famous languages of the world hence nothing impressive about it. But Hausa being taught in European and Chinese institutions, live programs being broadcasted by VOA, DW, France24, BBC, CRI etc is worth the admirations.

I think I need to let you know that Hausa is also amongst the most famous languages in the world. Go figure. Google is there for you to find out how many people and territories where Hausa is spoken.
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

How and why did they learn those languages?? Thats what makes a difference.

2ndlly Nigeria has many languages unlike Germany France or Portugal.

3rdly many Nigerians who are not hausa by tribe can't even speak hausa even though they are Nigerians. grin
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Richy4(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2022
I believe that there are Nigerian universities that teaches Russian and German right?.. I don't even wanna talk about French that is common..... It's not as if those learning it have been to those Countries...
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 04, 2022
dreyboard:
The person you quoted said someone can learn a foreign language if they migrate to there, and you said she has been to Nigeria just once, tell me the difference..., Who tell you she can't learn the language that once she visited Nigeria, because I don't know why you put am for head like it will reduce the price of goods for market cheesy
Didn't u see where he mentioned "he isn't even a northerner"? He is driving somewhere. Just leave him before he turns it into something else
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2022
Very good...... Now, show us a Hausa Journalist who speaks fluent Chinese.
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by SugarGirl44(f): 1:39pm On May 04, 2022
DrRasheed:

Inferiority Complex kee you dia!

How did they become famous?
Because their owners value it and won't trade it for another man's language.
If you value your language as much as they do, it would also become famous.

Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by ClipHog: 1:39pm On May 04, 2022
But the accent na joke grin
I dey listen to their news when I dey village
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

If them talk say na igbo she speaks fluently, I am sure you this hypocrite will never say "nothing special or surprising "

Funny enough, I know Ibos who speak Chinese.
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by GreyLaw(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2022
Richy4:
I believe that there are Nigerian universities that teaches Russian and German right?.. I don't even wanna talk about French that is common..... It's not as if those learning it have been to those Countries...

I learned French without stepping my foot in any French country or territory. As a student I paid my fees to study French part time. I had a senior colleague whom before he graduated as a doctor he could speak French and Spanish fluently, and not just that, he began a translation service and charged good money for it even before he moved to the US.

Chinese itself is not a widespread language. Billions of people speak one variation of it or another, but they are mostly domiciled in China (mainland or offshore). French, Spanish, English have far better spread!

A British professor studied and spoke Yoruba language in the UK even without stepping foot in Nigeria. Nothing new there. If I get a tutor for any language of the world now, withing 6 months I will be able to converse with it convincingly.

I speak Yoruba, Igbo, little of Tiv and Hausa, then English and French. Please come and clap for me. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by EmperorHadrain: 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
She is PLA .

Remember when i attended a seminar in a Chinese university way back in 2014 and had a Chinese girl attached to me for the entire 2weeks duration.

She was assigned to me by the university as a "cultural ambassadors" but she offered more than guide tours around Shanghai.

Other than providing regular sexual services, my cultural assistance was also a spy and a sloppy one at that. It so happened that I became a person of interest to both the CCP and the PLA because of my diverse travel history. It so happens that before I got my visa approved I noticed that my official email was hacked. It was also very easy for me to register for a mobile line when I got to China (something that is near impossible for foreigners ) . it was then I knew my lines were tapped. But the funniest thing was how the CCP subsidized my phone bills and allowed me access to banned websites just to get to know more of me.

Well 3 days to my departure they figured I was just another nobody who just happens to have travelled a lot . My Chinese consort was abruptly withdrawn but she did find a way to pass a message to me that she would love to follow me back to Nigeria (the chink got hooked on big D).

Nice times. Only thing I regret is eating so much Chinese street food after watching gutter oil videos on YouTube recently .

2 Likes

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by seguno2: 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
DrRasheed:

What is worth admiring about people learning your language to exploit and colonise you? Can you please explain

2 Likes

Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by SugarGirl44(f): 1:43pm On May 04, 2022
DrRasheed:

She's never migrated. Been to Nigeria only once.

Inferior Mr Rasheed rest!!!

Your own language too is important.
We've gone past the slave trade era.
Re: Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 04, 2022
Don't allow anybody tell you Nigeria is not powerful.
See even Chinese are learning Nigerian languages.

I want to learn Chinese.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) / Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.