Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out (1407 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out by News1234: 10:52am On May 04, 2022
Troubled by the unhealthy state of his marriage's sex life, a Nigerian man has taken to the public to seek advise from his online in-laws.

In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the man who preferred anonymity, detailed how he got married to his wife as a virgin but their sex life has not been good...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/my-wife-only-wants-missionary-style-in-bed-man-cries-out/
Re: My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out by rickpat(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2022
QUITE SOME POLITICAL TOPIC
Re: My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out by otipoju(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2022
It is the best if you know what you are doing.
Variation in that same position is the key to enjoying.

There are many angles that you can explore in that missionary position. Its all in your waist and how you spread.

Ill advise you do regular abdominal exercises to gain stamina to last in addition to varying the tempo, rhythm and force in your thrusting.

Miasionary puts you in total control.
Re: My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out by udokpuenyi(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2022
Give it to her " as e dey hot" till her shout of bliss wake up the entire residents of your neighbourbood. Abi, you be learner.
Please I have serious business to do today.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out by ChoCho54(f): 11:26am On May 04, 2022
La click, la...
Re: My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out by omowolewa: 11:41am On May 04, 2022
Send her to missionary trip

1 Like

Re: My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out by OBALOLA55(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2022
otipoju:
Its the best if you know what you are doing.
Variation in that same position is the key.
OTIPOJU grin

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law / At Her Family House / Is It Proper To Fight Or Argue In The Present Of The Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.