Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law (1415 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by echomanji: 11:26am On May 07, 2022
My best friend is showing interest on my wife's younger sister. Should i be Worried? Cos i have a bad feeling about it. Dude likes to best me in everything i do as if am in a competition with him.
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Hezzyluv: 11:29am On May 07, 2022
echomanji:
My best friend is showing interest on my wife's younger sister. Should i be Worried? Cos i have a bad feeling about it. Dude likes to best me in everything i do as if am in a competition with him.

You go still marry your wife younger sister?

21 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by echomanji: 11:31am On May 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:

You go still marry your wife younger sister?
try understand post be4 commentin na
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by MONEY247: 11:36am On May 07, 2022
If it's not your wife, I don't see a problem!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Assumptabeke(f): 11:38am On May 07, 2022
echomanji:

He shouldn't be your best friend if he always see your accomplishments as competition. I feel you are the one in competition with him. He may actually not see things that way.
How sure are you that your sister in-law will pick interest in him also?
Just let him be.

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Hezzyluv: 11:39am On May 07, 2022
@bold, hence my question.

Why u go dey worried?
Abi u just dey insecure?

You wan marry your wife younger?

echomanji:

8 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Assumptabeke(f): 11:40am On May 07, 2022
He shouldn't be your best friend if he always see your accomplishments as competition. I feel you are the one in competition with him. He may actually not see things that way.
How sure are you that your sister in-law will pick interest in him also?
Just let him be.
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by ojun50(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2022
Use gun kill am na werey him be
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by SmileDance(f): 12:11pm On May 07, 2022
Na you get issues op, will you also marry your inlaw join?

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by gasparpisciotta: 12:17pm On May 07, 2022
echomanji:

48 laws of power: keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Friends that see you as competition na enemy; don’t let him be the one to give you upper cut.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by sisisioge: 1:21pm On May 07, 2022
Dude always wants to better you....chai, is your wife's younger sister a better pick than your wife? grin grin

Oga leave him alone, let him shoot his shot,who knows what will happen? You may eventually keep the friendship in-house grin

9 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Kelechi009: 2:00pm On May 07, 2022
echomanji:

Oh wow, you intend sleeping with your wife's younger sister, why are you so wicked mr man? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by eyinjuege: 2:10pm On May 07, 2022
If he's not a bad person, what's the problem if he dates your sister in law?
You dey jealous your friend?

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 07, 2022
I no understand this kind jealousy o. Is the girl better than your wife?

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Fcmb2022(f): 2:49pm On May 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:
@bold, hence my question.
Why u go dey worried? Abi u just dey insecure?
You wan marry your wife younger?

Abeg make you join ask oo i wonder! see comot your eye, to avoid stories that touches.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Beremx(f): 3:39pm On May 07, 2022
You’re more jealous than your wife who’s her blood relation. Oga, is there something you are not telling us?

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Truvelisback(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

48 laws of power: keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Friends that see you as competition na enemy; don’t let him be the one to give you upper cut.
U should have asked him how his friend see him as competition b4 concluding. Or is it because he married her elder sister and his best friends wants to marry the younger sister?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by tayo60(f): 7:16pm On May 07, 2022
If he is a gigolo, warn your sister in law but if he is a good person with a good intention, allow him shoot his shot,

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by frozen70(f): 8:47pm On May 07, 2022
echomanji:

In as much as you don't care about his competitive life style, all him to have his way

The most important thing is if he can take care of her
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Dollywood(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2022
You need to discard him. A friend that goes in a competition wimme definitely wants my downfall one way or the other so he can be number 1. I cut so many people off, too many negative vibes.
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by suffering: 2:34am On May 08, 2022
People no get wahala for this life.
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Fiscus105(m): 2:45am On May 08, 2022
echomanji:

If you see his relationship with her would bring problem to ur marriage, most especially if he is only wants to flex and not committed relationship, I will advice you to use every humanly possible to block it.

I dnt even like it, for me and my friend to be dating close friends not to talk of sisters which I married one of them. If u dnt block it, I foresee you regretting in nearest future.
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On May 08, 2022
echomanji:
Understand what exactly? undecided
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by SHINJA: 2:30pm On May 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

If you see his relationship with her would bring problem to ur marriage, most especially he only wants to flex and not committed relationship, I will advice you to use every humanly possible to block it.

I dnt even like it if me and my friend dating close friends not to talk of sisters which I married one of them. If u dnt block it, I foresee you regretting it in nearest future.

Go rest abeg. You are talking rubbish..
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by Fiscus105(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2022
SHINJA:

Go rest abeg. You are talking rubbish..

Foolish people, that think sex sex sex
.read Op post, friend has not started dating sister, competition has been brewing up, if he starts what will happen.

If op marriage starter as result of his friend, mad people like u will still blame him and curse marriage.
Re: My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law by iamL(f): 5:27pm On May 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

If you see his relationship with her would bring problem to ur marriage, most especially he only wants to flex and not committed relationship, I will advice you to use every humanly possible to block it.

I dnt even like it if me and my friend dating close friends not to talk of sisters which I married one of them. If u dnt block it, I foresee you regretting it in nearest future.

U are the only sensible person so far. Op follow this advise.

(1) (Reply)

A Bag Of Rice / As A Nigerian What Will You Do When U See Ur Mother Smoking Weed / Certificate For Marriage Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.