Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers (34720 Views)

Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide / 2019: Buhari’s Foot Soldiers In South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Aboguede(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2022
Sad reality

Unfortunately yorubas and igbos will never work together in Nigeria politics cox the day they do then Nigeria will be two countries shocked

Odin13:
So , Ganduje, Shettima and Ribadu n the Tinubu soldiers for North

Then he has nothing .. because the trio are struggling for their ambition too

Even Ribadu grin Na foot soldier .. Reno was a baby when Tinubu field ribadu as he’s candidate.. what happen then ?

Reno Dey call Ribadu foot soldier grin

Better say Osibanjo get food soldiers oh .. because with the names mentioned by Reno

Tinubu and his Reno friends are really sleeping on a suszuki power bike

Reno need to come to Northern Nigeria to understand..

He’s just making fool of himself ..

Northerners are never slave to yoruba people

How many of them is drumming real support for the two in North

That’s the question

Because all Na media .. we saw how Yoruba mobilize for Buhari

How many northerners are doing that for Yoruba people

The Yoruba noise ends in Yoruba land
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Mccullum: 1:14pm On May 04, 2022
paqman:
for instance let say Tinubu wins the primary in APC while Peter obi wins the primary election of the PDP , my question can Peter obi defeat Tinubu in the north

That's impossible, all Igbos understand this tenses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 04, 2022
Odin13:

North mobilize Abiola and what happened to Abiola

Obasanjo.. did yorub people mobilize for him?

Let me clear your tiny mind

As long as it yoruba project

It will never ever fly

Tinubu is a Yoruba project .. no Hausa or northerners will do that as we’re already seeing

Osibanjo is the weakest of them all contesting

No even a fly will vote him.. maybe his Rccg tribalist Christians

But both Must be on ballot
To clear your tiny mind better

Yoruba must Contest

Must!

Aromate, Yoruba don do you strong thing oo! I hope you are not in Yorubaland sha. Cos your hatred for yorubas have to be total.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by lailo: 1:15pm On May 04, 2022
Reno is using reverse psychology on APC.If u know u know.
He wants them to field Tinubu, so that they can use plenty things they have in stock against him and Atiku can have a cheap win. He knows Osinbajo candidacy would be a hard nut to crack for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by sokera: 1:15pm On May 04, 2022
paqman:
for instance let say Tinubu wins the primary in APC while Peter obi wins the primary election of the PDP , my question can Peter obi defeat Tinubu in the north
combination of all East top politicians can't defeat Jagaban...Peter Obi can't even defeat sanwo Olu not to talk of Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Shooyie: 1:20pm On May 04, 2022
Do people still take Reno serious? Lol! Table shaker? Lol! Trying to stay relevant so he gets an appointment.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by sokera: 1:23pm On May 04, 2022
Siwel25:

Aromate, Yoruba don do you strong thing oo! I hope you are not in Yorubaland sha. Cos your hatred for yorubas have to be total.
they hate yoruba for no reason , the moment you don't agree with them they call you betrayal. But when they can dictate for you and you do what they want they will like you ... emotional big babies
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by tinsel: 1:24pm On May 04, 2022
paqman:
for instance let's say Tinubu wins the primary in APC while Peter Obi wins the primary election of the PDP, my question can Peter obi defeat Tinubu in the north
Unfortunately, the north will not trust any Igbo man with power, not the least Peter.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Nifemi2512(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2022
Exactly that's the point!
Power is not given on a platter of gold, power is being fought for.
Every serious candidate goes around for delegate votes persuasions in their states. I haven't seen that seriousness in Peter Obi. Yes, we all know he's gonna be a good president, but agitations and wishful thinking alone can't and will NEVER get you a presidential ticket.

Obviously, maybe he's actually settling down for a VP slot with Atiku as the news currently flying.
obontami:

Even obi himself knows he doesn't have a chance. You ever wonder why he doesn't takes his own presidential campaign seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by sokera: 1:25pm On May 04, 2022
lailo:
He wants them to field Tinubu, so that they can use plenty things they have in stock against him and Atiku can have a cheap win. He knows Osinbajo candidacy would be a hard nut to crack for PDP.
Jagaban is stronger than Osinbajo no doubt..
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 04, 2022
Parrot grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by sokera: 1:29pm On May 04, 2022
Odin13:

That’s the slave master relationship everyone is talking about

They keep killing Yoruba people

Killing Yoruba people that have slaved for them

And Yoruba will always run to them .. to eat from their hands

And they keep begging their masters .. on their own they can’t survive Nigeria

And they keep playing them

While Yoruba will be hating igbos

Wetin make dem no give Awolowo President
Abiola nko

They won’t give a Yoruba man .. and Yorubatic man power

Take that to the church

No body trust a Yorubatic human..

Or maybe you go come to North and find out yourself
I want to confirm something if you are truly In the North, can you wear a shirt inscriptions Biafra on it and wear it at a major marker in the north ... just do it and post your photo here I want to be sure you are in the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Lanretoye(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2022
Odin13:
So , Ganduje, Shettima and Ribadu n the Tinubu soldiers for North

Then he has nothing .. because the trio are struggling for their ambition too

Even Ribadu grin Na foot soldier .. Reno was a baby when Tinubu field ribadu as he’s candidate.. what happen then ?

Reno Dey call Ribadu foot soldier grin

Better say Osibanjo get food soldiers oh .. because with the names mentioned by Reno

Tinubu and his Reno friends are really sleeping on a suszuki power bike

Reno need to come to Northern Nigeria to understand..

He’s just making fool of himself ..

Northerners are never slave to yoruba people

How many of them is drumming real support for the two in North

That’s the question

Because all Na media .. we saw how Yoruba mobilize for Buhari

How many northerners are doing that for Yoruba people

The Yoruba noise ends in Yoruba land
whats all these jargon up there?
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Enwhen(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
kid stop saying what you don't know .Ahusas mobilised for Abiola and Obasanjo Yorubas presidency.

Bro don't be decieved. This is not the first , second , third ...the northerners are smarter ...without a United South on both parties , the south should forget the president ...Do u think the northern politicians are so kind to allow divided southerner presidency ?, ... Apart from Buhari who had always had 12m votes in the north before 2015 , no northerner can achieve such , Kwankwoso is the only one close and not up to even 6m... I am laffing at all the southern candidates believing in northerners to give them the power without them taking a stand on zoning...North East and North Central , have not rule this country since 1999, and u expect them to vote for Tinubu or Osibanjo, or Fayemi, or Orji Kalu, or Peter Obi who are divided ?... Alots of politicking and rigging was played out for Buhari to win Atiku in the north (north vs north) in 2019..let alone a southerner...go to the north and understand their politics when it comes to their own irregardless of good or bad... We saw it play in 2015 against GEJ, they threaten to kill any one who betrays the north , but now , the south are hoping on the north who have been ruling right from the military to support them without taking a stand on both parties... , should the PDP gives it to Atiku , the south should just forget it , not even Buhari supports can stop Atiku and it will be a doom to the nation as a whole...the south needs to wake up, and take their stand now.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by obontami: 1:34pm On May 04, 2022
Nifemi2512:
Exactly that's the point!
Power is not given on a platter of gold, power is being fought for.
Every serious candidate goes around for delegate votes persuasions in their states. I haven't seen that seriousness in Peter Obi. Yes, we all know he's gonna be a good president, but agitations and wishful thinking alone can't and will NEVER get you a presidential ticket.

Obviously, maybe he's actually settling down for a VP slot with Atiku as the news currently flying.

His region thinks they can guilt-trip us into making him Nigeria's president. It doesn't and will never work that way. No sign of seriousness on his side. Maybe he's truly gunning for the VP post, 'cause I've seen LG chairman campaigs that are better than Obi's.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by tonididdy(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2022
Rewind <<<<<<< please shocked shocked

After packaging buhari for Nigerians, now he's unto another one shocked
I am officially an enemy of this man's tweets.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Ttalk: 1:37pm On May 04, 2022
Reno, Nobody in the SW would respond to the mumu button that you are pressing. Yoruba will not give you any attention either from Tinubu camp or Osinbajo camp.

We are not moved by your emotional stunt.

Tinubu has foot soldiers
Osinbajo has food soldiers
While your boss GEJ has loot soldiers
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by adekolaelect(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2022
Enwhen:

Bro don't be decieved. This is not the first , second , third ...the northerners are smarter ...without a United South on both parties , the south should forget the president ...Do u think the northern politicians are so kind to allow divided southerner presidency ?, ... Apart from Buhari who had always had 12m votes in the north before 2015 , no northerner can achieve such , Kwankwoso is the only one close and not up to even 6m... I am laffing at all the southern candidates believing in northerners to give them the power without them taking a stand on zoning...North East and North Central , have not rule this country since 1999, and u expect them to vote for Tinubu or Osibanjo, or Fayemi, or Orji Kalu, or Peter Obi who are divided ?... Alots of politicking and rigging was played out for Buhari to win Atiku in the north (north vs north) in 2019..let alone a southerner...go to the north and understand their politics when it comes to their own irregardless of good or bad... We saw it play in 2015 against GEJ, they threaten to kill any one who betrays the north , but now , the south are hoping on the north who have been ruling right from the military to support them without taking a stand on both parties... , should the PDP gives it to Atiku , the south should just forget it , not even Buhari supports can stop Atiku and it will be a doom to the nation as a whole...the south needs to wake up, and take their stand now.
which stand where majority have ways I hen minority have says?? Yorubas can not follow the steps of Violence ,noise making and Terrorist simply bcs we want presidency. Omoluabi kii se Jagidi jagan.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Enwhen(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2022
paqman:

Look at your reasoning , and u think the PDP will give their ticket to Obi ?, Who is doubtful for a VP ?...the north get sense pass we southerner , and if not for the north and Baba Gen. OBJ who understands their politics very well , I don't think this unwise south will ever rule nigeria with this present style of politics ... See ba, in 2007 , it was tough , Baba OBJ who understands the politics of the north saw his defeat so close , that he had to abandoned a southern candidate for Yar'dau against Baba Buhari ...if he had made that mistake of bringing a southerner against Buhari in 2007 , it would have been a big defeat for Baba IYABO or a serious war in Nigeria... The only party who is ready to give power to the south is the APC , but the southerners in APC r even divided ...not to talk of the ones in PDP already preparing for the VP slot in desperation to take power from the APC... Buhari will not support anybody in the APC primary , cos he understands the northern politics and wants to power to goes to his fulani brother , Atiku , who is rang election against the north in 2019.... The southern politicians are selfish and foolish not to see all these... Pls save this , u will remember me
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Olabode211: 1:46pm On May 04, 2022
Must this atiku boy talk all the time??
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by puremaker7(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Did Jonathan not have foot soldier too undecidedwhat happened 2023 election is going to be a shocker to people Peter obi of Nigeria will win
Peter Obi that will not win PDP ticket
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by ikpumbe(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2022
paqman:

You should be concern about your future.. someone who can bring about the needed transformation we are desiring
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Enwhen(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
which stand where majority have ways I hen minority have says?? Yorubas can not follow the steps of Violence ,noise making and Terrorist simply bcs we want presidency. Omoluabi kii se Jagidi jagan.

There is nothing like minority , we are all nigerians , infact the south is the Heart of Nigeria ...look at 1999, it was a firm stand for southern president , and with narrow zone to Southwest in compensation to late MKO(May he RIP) who won election in 1993..

With what is happening now , it clear that Atiku is our next president. And so unfortunate for the South.

Know this , If not for Niger Delta militancy , I don't think GEJ would have been president of nigeria , being from the south south, becuase they regard us as minority , but will own the source of income for the nation... And in 2015, if not for Boko Haram , it would have been tough for northerners to mobilize for Baba Buhari in the north ...
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Enwhen(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2022
Ttalk:
Reno, Nobody in the SW would respond to the mumu button that you are pressing. Yoruba will not give you any attention either from Tinubu camp or Osinbajo camp.

We are not moved by your emotional stunt.

Tinubu has foot soldiers
Osinbajo has food soldiers
While your boss GEJ has loot soldiers

Na baba Tinubu wife Brother o....na hurstle he dey so , even Mr. Jollof , Remi Tinubu is also mobilising her people in Delta State for Tinubu ...itshekiri in delta things ...
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by kolmart: 2:04pm On May 04, 2022
Can foot soldier survive without food? Remo Okiri the fool should answer this
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by AdedoyinO(f): 2:06pm On May 04, 2022
lailo:

Exactly! You have seen through his gimmicks.

Imagine Atiku with an Igbo man as running mate VS Tinubu with a Northern Christian as Running mate. The clear winner will be Atiku

Compared to Atiku with an Igbo man as running mate VS Osibanjo with a Northern Muslim (who probably has political structure in the north) as a running mate, it's gonna be battle to finish. The eventual winner will win by a small margin.

Reno knows what he's doing, he's playing a mind game.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Enwhen(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2022
sokera:
I want to confirm something if you are truly In the North, can you wear a shirt inscriptions Biafra on it and wear it at a major marker in the north ... just do it and post your photo here I want to be sure you are in the North

See ba, without a United South ...no southerner will ever rule Nigeria again unless they take a stand now... Same thing the northerners did in the military , they r about to do in Democracy, and it will play out well... The road is almost clear for Atiku and it's so sad.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by VEHINTOLAR: 2:09pm On May 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Did Jonathan not have foot soldier too undecidedwhat happened 2023 election is going to be a shocker to people Peter obi of Nigeria will win

Just make sure that you're checking your BP regularly before,during and after the elections to prevent a story that touches the heart !
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by barcaboi(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2022
paqman:
No
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Ttalk: 2:14pm On May 04, 2022
Enwhen:

Na baba Tinubu wife Brother o....na hurstle he dey so , even Mr. Jollof , Remi Tinubu is also mobilising her people in Delta State for Tinubu ...itshekiri in delta things ...

Reno, Deji Adeyanju, FFK have been blacklist in SW.

You can see FFK went to the APC convention as Abia State delegate.

We know them for what they are
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by adekolaelect(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2022
Enwhen:

There is nothing like minority , we are all nigerians , infact the south is the Heart of Nigeria ...look at 1999, it was a firm stand for southern president , and with narrow zone to Southwest in compensation to late MKO(May he RIP) who won election in 1993..

With what is happening now , it clear that Atiku is our next president. And so unfortunate for the South.

Know this , If not for Niger Delta militancy , I don't think GEJ would have been president of nigeria , being from the south south, becuase they regard us as minority , but will own the source of income for the nation... And in 2015, if not for Boko Haram , it would have been tough for northerners to mobilize for Baba Buhari in the north ...
we are all Nigerians but we have minority interm of electioneering in Nigeria.pdp is an opposition party which need to grab power by all means and no any southern candidate can give them what Atiku will give and apc is a rulling party that can give it's ticket to a political vibrant southern like Tinubu and a dominant vp to win against Atiku in general election. Apc have nobody than Tinubu for southern Ticket or presidency go back to North for them not to lose as rulling party.all those who are clamouring for any other unporpulars southern candidate don't mean well for Apc ... It will be a very easy gift for Atiku to win.
Re: Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers by Enwhen(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Exactly! You have seen through his gimmicks.

Imagine Atiku with an Igbo man as running mate VS Tinubu with a Northern Christian as Running mate. The clear winner will be Atiku

Compared to Atiku with an Igbo man as running mate VS Osibanjo with a Northern Muslim (who probably has political structure in the north) as a running mate, it's gonna be battle to finish. The eventual winner will win by a small margin.

Reno knows what he's doing, he's playing a mind game.

You are correct ... But don't be surprised if Star boy is baba Tinubu plan B...

It clear that Atiku is out next presdient , because whether Tinubu or Osibanjo or Amaechi with Buhari supports, Atiku will win ...The issue is the East will rather give 100% of their votes to Atiku who has promise to give them the power than vote either of Tinubu, Osibanjo whose region have rule for 16years as VP and president ... and my region the south south , is a PDP strong zone for presidential election... Once the PDP gives it to Atiku , Atiku becomes our next presdient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju / Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.