Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? (76467 Views)

Kim Kardashian Loses Weight To Wear Marilyn Monroe’s Dress Wor $4.8m To Met Gala / Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Blakpot: 2:57pm On May 04, 2022
A lot of weird things happen in the American entertainment industry.
It could be there's some sort of occultic significance to it.
Also it could mean absolutely nothing. Who cares? Dno why ppl are obsessed with the Kardashians.

But Hollywood is twisted anyway. Even Ricky Gervais straight up called Hollywood actors paedophiles, and pill poppeing degenerates.

6 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by ireneidiva(f): 2:57pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:
Something strange is going on in Hollywood that we don't know about.
Absolutely nothing is going on. It's just to honour her. Stop creating news where there is none.
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2022
Righteousness2, baba com & explain to us why abeg, cos I smell some kind of voodooic endtime sh**t in dis b**tch! pls

grin

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by justmondris: 2:58pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U saying that they kept the dress of Marilyn is wrong. How possible is it to keep a dress that someone LovePeddler 60 years ago. And she is even dead. They might have designed exactly like the dress and produced exactly like the hair not that the one Kim is wearing is hers.

Do you know that king pharaoh skeleton has been kept for centuries now??
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by illicit(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2022
Make dem give me d pubic hair tongue

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2022
Op is doing exactly what they want you to do
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by RaptObserver: 3:00pm On May 04, 2022
Great
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Hector09(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2022
I don't even know what to type
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Dreadlock69(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2022
One day I'll fit into Michael Jackson outfit black and white outfit

I dun slim already nah to blow remain
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Maverick777: 3:02pm On May 04, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
White practice voodoo too and fetish things there are withes witches and wizards among them they did rituals don't look at Kim as ordinary human being this world is a mystery
Saying white people practice voodoo 'too' is an insult to them,
they fuckin' invented it!
show respect!!

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Adakintroy: 3:02pm On May 04, 2022
If na we keep our grand mama hair this long come give person them .go say na juju. If na we De talk about Abraham lincoln or rosvelt till now or build statue them go say we De worship our ancestors.

Inferiority complex too De worry Blackman. Nothing is good or bad say shakespear. Thinking make it so.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Factshunter: 3:02pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:
Something strange is going on in Hollywood that we don't know about.

This message is not meant for the natural eyes; it's a ritual.

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Maybe we should ask Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Globad(f): 3:05pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I still disagree with u. Are u saying the modern technology cannot produce exactly like that dress even better?? Why would she wear a dead person clothes and hair what's message is she trying to pass??

She wore the actual dress and changed into another one later
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 04, 2022
Those babes are secret service agents so forget it. Kim and Marilyn Monroe are secret service agents they used to know the crime the rich commit.
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Mooh247: 3:06pm On May 04, 2022
But the Kardashians don't hide the witch craft inclination in their series of keeping up with the Kardashians

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Kellie069(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2022
There is more to everything that what an OUTSIDER sees or knows!!! Don’t b too bothered about these facts, they have their reasons and it’s left for them and the other parties involved !

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Kellie069(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Op is doing exactly what they want you to do

Every exactly what they want everybody to DO!! Make it a topic of discussion; which is mostly not necessary and of no importance.
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by splashbaby(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
meobizy:
You people don’t know the value of history. Leave oyibos wey sabi. Continue voting old fools into power because you will never have sense.
That's another form of history keeping, having ancestors to rule us, so we beat the Oyinbos here too. Lol Na joke ooo angry angry angry crazy country with crazy people.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Dangrace01: 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
Pure satanist all of them

Shebi machine gun Kelly and his wife confirm they drink each other's blood

4 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by dalass(f): 3:15pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:
Why Did They Give The Hair Of A Woman That Died In 1962 To Kim Kardashian?

Looking at everything that Went on at the just concluded met gala awards in USA.
One thing brought out my curiosity, it was Kim Kardashian putting on the dress Marilyn Monroe wore in 1962 when she went to sing happy birthday to president F Kennedy.
So it's obvious they have kept the dress she wore ever since then because after she sang the happy birthday song, she died three months later.

Kim had to lose weight in other to put on the dress but what caught my attention was that Marilyn Monroe's hair was giving to Kim Kardashian as a gift.

I find it kind of strange that they kept the hair of a woman that died in 1962 which is 60 years ago.

Why did they keep the hair?
For what purpose did they keep the hair for and why give a lock to Kim Kardashian?

I don't know if it's only me that find this Very disturbing.

After Kim Kardashian was presented with the lock of the hair, what she said got my attention, she said and i quote: Oh my god I’m literally going to do some crazy voodoo shiiit and channel her

I don't know if it was a joke or not but everything just seems very strange to me.

The question is that i understand if they kept the dress Marilyn Monroe wore 60 years ago but why did they keep her hair?

Source:https://www.metro.co.uk/2022/05/04/kim-kardashian-owns-lock-of-marilyn-monroes-hair-after-wearing-her-dress-16582097/amp/

Even of it a strand of Marilyn Monroe's hair, a nail, or anything that ever belonged to her is big money... Same way Michael Jackson's personal effects are fetching big money... So expect Kim Kardashian's hair, eyelash, whatever iconic dress to be kept after she's gone and sold to the highest bidder

Painting of dead Artists actually fetch more money when they're alive than when they are dead.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by aidameoryou: 3:16pm On May 04, 2022
Hoeism don pay this one shege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 04, 2022
Jeon:

aswear, even after they murdered her. angry

but why are you surprised about the news?

Kardashians/jenners are known as copycats , I don't know if it was assigned to them by Hollyweird or their choice to take the role.
olodo that was her fvckin dresss
Read up

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by yoknotudra: 3:17pm On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Awise09(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2022
A lot of people are still in dark in this world
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Zidane199(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U saying that they kept the dress of Marilyn is wrong. How possible is it to keep a dress that someone LovePeddler 60 years ago. And she is even dead. They might have designed exactly like the dress and produced exactly like the hair not that the one Kim is wearing is hers.
how is it possible for Africans to keep masquerade cloth for 100years
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by H2ho(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmmm...... lipsrsealed
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by yusluvad(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2022
This story don get k-leg
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by ppogba: 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
Wetin Kim go see when she sits down, an African shouting superstition will not see even when they claim an Iroko tree.

She said she was going to" do some shit voodoo" with it and people think that is a joke abi?
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On May 04, 2022
Marilyn Monroe, a pawafu and popular lady, just like Kim
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by placeofallure(f): 3:25pm On May 04, 2022
Built2last:
There is no vacumm in nature.

everything that happens in the media and Holly wood is carefully planned.

What we see is the glitz and glamour but nothing is normal with those celebrities.

Nothing is free in free town

She was made to loose 16kg to fit into that cloth.

Hollywood is specially laced with a lot of unimaginable(s)

There's active extraterrestrial manipulations going on, what you are seeing is just the superficial.

Everything is wrong with wearing dead Marilyn Monroe's dress or accepting her lock of hair. To what purpose?

Your Beyonce, Kim, Rihanna all belong.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos 2015 Releases Stunning New Photos / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.