Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? (76466 Views)

Kim Kardashian Loses Weight To Wear Marilyn Monroe’s Dress Wor $4.8m To Met Gala / Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Truthisunique2: 3:25pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:
Why Did They Give The Hair Of A Woman That Died In 1962 To Kim Kardashian?

Looking at everything that Went on at the just concluded met gala awards in USA.
One thing brought out my curiosity, it was Kim Kardashian putting on the dress Marilyn Monroe wore in 1962 when she went to sing happy birthday to president F Kennedy.
So it's obvious they have kept the dress she wore ever since then because after she sang the happy birthday song, she died three months later.

Kim had to lose weight in other to put on the dress but what caught my attention was that Marilyn Monroe's hair was giving to Kim Kardashian as a gift.

I find it kind of strange that they kept the hair of a woman that died in 1962 which is 60 years ago.

Why did they keep the hair?
For what purpose did they keep the hair for and why give a lock to Kim Kardashian?

I don't know if it's only me that find this Very disturbing.

After Kim Kardashian was presented with the lock of the hair, what she said got my attention, she said and i quote: Oh my god I’m literally going to do some crazy voodoo shiiit and channel her

I don't know if it was a joke or not but everything just seems very strange to me.

The question is that i understand if they kept the dress Marilyn Monroe wore 60 years ago but why did they keep her hair?

Source:https://www.metro.co.uk/2022/05/04/kim-kardashian-owns-lock-of-marilyn-monroes-hair-after-wearing-her-dress-16582097/amp/
they are all occult

She is really serious about channelling her spirit

Go to vigilantcitizen.com you would know more

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by LogicBomb8: 3:25pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:
It was confirm that indeed it was the same dress and hair.
You can confirm it too, it's on all blogs and news world wide.
People are even surprised.
Kim Kardashian is playing with fire and i hope she is prepared for what's going to come to her or there is something they are not telling us.
Remember she said she is going to channel Marilyn Monroe's spirit using her hair and we know that's 100% possible.
I can actually create a horror movie out of this. But how possible is that channeling her spirit?
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by shogsman(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2022
Do you mods even check shit before you slap it on frontpage, where is the hair now

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:
Kim Kardashian is playing with fire and i hope she is prepared for what's going to come to her or there is something they are not telling us.
Remember she said she is going to channel Marilyn Monroe's spirit using her hair and we know that's 100% possible.

why don't u say what is on ur mind instead of all these wild drama ure creating over nothing.

I watch same video earlier and it meant nothing. Kim is a socialite and likes to create and maybe copy style.

This isn't a big deal and her comments was just a complimentary joke. undecided
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Jeon(f): 3:33pm On May 04, 2022
Paxxcarl:
olodo that was her fvckin dresss Read up
STILL WOULDN'T CHANGED THAT KIM K IS A COPYCATS ASS.. MARILYN IS NOT THE FIRST AND LAST PERSON KIM COPIED.

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Ashirioluwa: 3:34pm On May 04, 2022
I don’t know where you get your information from because Kim claimed she dyed her hair
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Ashirioluwa: 3:36pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:

Looking at everything that Went on at the just concluded met gala awards in USA.
One thing brought out my curiosity, it was Kim Kardashian putting on the dress Marilyn Monroe wore in 1962 when she went to sing happy birthday to president F Kennedy.
So it's obvious they have kept the dress she wore ever since then because after she sang the happy birthday song, she died three months later.

Kim had to lose weight in other to put on the dress but what caught my attention was that Marilyn Monroe's hair was giving to Kim Kardashian as a gift.

I find it kind of strange that they kept the hair of a woman that died in 1962 which is 60 years ago.

For what purpose did they keep the hair for and why give a lock to Kim Kardashian?

After Kim Kardashian was presented with the lock of the hair, what she said got my attention, she said and i quote: Oh my god I’m literally going to do some crazy voodoo shiiit and channel her

I don't know if it was a joke or not but everything just seems very strange to me.

The question is that i understand if they kept the dress Marilyn Monroe wore 60 years ago but why did they keep her hair?

Source:https://www.metro.co.uk/2022/05/04/kim-kardashian-owns-lock-of-marilyn-monroes-hair-after-wearing-her-dress-16582097/amp/
Kim’s hair was dyed by hairstylist (Chris Appleton). This what she said concerning her hair

“I did want a physical change, too, so I thought I would wait and do it for this, so I’m spending a day straight dyeing my hair—14 hours straight!—to get it done,” Kardashian explained of achieving the pitch-perfect shade of Marilyn bottle blonde with hairstylist Chris Appleton.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vogue.com/article/kim-kardashian-blonde-hair-met-gala-2022/amp
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:37pm On May 04, 2022
justmondris:

Do you know that king pharaoh skeleton has been kept for centuries now??
Which of the king pharaohs bc any king that accends the throne of Egypt is called pharaoh.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Thomasankara(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2022
Iamnotfearyou:

Obviously bringing her memory alive, nothing superstitious about it

we are not saying it's superstitious, we really know they are fetish
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by baretalk: 3:42pm On May 04, 2022
Cos she is a wannabe maryln Munroe...while Marilyn Monroe is a great actress, Kim Kardashian fked her way to success...but both are slutty though...sex symbols

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Sweetnesstwins: 3:42pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:

She tried on the real dress but they gave her the replica for the met...you can Google ripley's believe it or not mesieum where the dress is kept.

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by IbileIfe: 3:43pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:

Over rated Hollywood Bimbo with small boobs and flabby buttocks.
Thank Almighty God for we have seen the light in the darkness of the insanity and stupidity in the world.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by thinkdip(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2022
Just a simple initiation going on full blast

DoveXlover:

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by CSNg: 3:45pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:

If they tell you how much that hair is worth following the popularity of Marylyn Monroe, you will be shocked. If that hair goes on auction, the money it will fetch if given to an individual in Nigeria will make Dangote green with envy.
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by DJANGOTBG: 3:46pm On May 04, 2022
Because they’re both Olosho!
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by toplexy28(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2022
online for deals at your rate , check my siggy
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Princeton92(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2022
bmdmix10:
Trying to force news where there's none.

Which hair here? If they say dress same style maybe we start talking.

I wonder ooh cause only similarity I see is in their dresses
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Slynation(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2022
Well...Hope she walked freely on that dress because I don't wanna imagine she kept jumping like kifi...!!

@OP...why they kept the dress or hair shouldn't be your problem at all...!!
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by ezebunafo(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
Jeon:
this Marilyn Monroe Don suffer..
exactly she idolize her,she often mention her in her songs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by dexmond: 4:11pm On May 04, 2022
These people are human agents of the Queen of the Coast. Some among them are not even humans, they take the form of humans when they want to materialize into our dimension.

Their goal is to guide and influence the humanity into wickedness and rebellion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Yusaywah(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2022
Iamnotfearyou:

Obviously bringing her memory alive, nothing superstitious about it
Don't mind Op. Finding conspiracy by force.

Meanwhile, if you're interested in Free Mint NFTs check my signature.
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by lalalista: 4:18pm On May 04, 2022
Oga abeg rest. You too talk
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by robosky02(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2022
All of them na juju people
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:

Serious spiritual transaction is seriously taking place in America this period. Men are aligning spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Shebbs: 4:30pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:

Why This, Why That, You No Go Rest? Wetin Concern Met Gala Award For USA Concern You? Wetin Be Your Business If Kim Kardashian Wear Marilyn Gown Or Hair?? Amibo! Na So Poverty Dey Take Start. See The Distance Between America And Nigeria Yet You Leave Wetin You Suppose Do Dey Talk About Person Wey No Know Whether You Dey Exist. Is This Not Madness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by Idoko619(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2022
DoveXlover:
It's kind of strange though.
Honestly i don't wish Kim Kardashian death but i won't be surprised if she ends up dead few years from now.

She was immortal at any point?
I don't see any reason for this thread
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by ExcelDBM: 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
they are all occult

She is really serious about channelling her spirit

Go to vigilantcitizen.com you would know more

That site has a lot of bizarre images
Re: Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? by justmondris: 4:46pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Which of the king pharaohs bc any king that accends the throne of Egypt is called pharaoh.

The stubborn king pharaoh in the bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos 2015 Releases Stunning New Photos / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.