Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) (52533 Views)

“cover Your Body” – Fan Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Exposed Booty In Red Bikini / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
NaijaCelebrity:
Bbnaija Lucy proudly showing off her gorgeous body thick thighs in sassy red undies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdIkSBKtNdM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She has life . let her celebrate . She is wearing a swim suit or bikini so kini big deal . So because she doesn’t have a banging body , she should wear hijab to the pool ? The Igbo lady unknown gun men beheaded would go naked if it could guarantee keeping her life .
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
T0T0fucker:
Help this guy with pics attached raped my little sister, he's on the run....any info about him will be appreciated.
Cc
formular760
Slve
Atom
Ac

500k cash prize to who can lead us to him
To be taken serious ,you have to change your user name
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Hollybratt(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
She get everything a woman suppose get except sense tongue
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by SweetVibe: 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
Waakanda:
Wow... nice swimming pool cool
You only saw the swimming pool??

Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by scholes23(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2022
Is she still 23
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2022
Hollybratt:
The one ur mama dey fry don finish? undecided

You lack manners to have mentioned my mother, what's the meaning of that?

If you're unaware she grills fish and dodo then now you know. Don't mention my mother next time.
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2022
formular760:

I still want to fuvck his mum i want to check if she’s a virgin but here’s my adress for the record

Wotoporiously cool speaking

No be me you suppose drop text message but since you don already run am

Make I ask you one question

If it's true, you and that manchi dey on fracas?
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Gatekeepers: 7:44pm On May 04, 2022
Hope she hard other things to offer than her sexy body? Sexy body go soon fade ooo!
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 7:45pm On May 04, 2022
Oh beautiful
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 7:46pm On May 04, 2022
formular760:

He’s a stupid donkey

I left him my adress
Are you the one in the picture and did you rape* his sister?
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by abobote: 7:48pm On May 04, 2022
She is not sexy, girls with big tummy dont move me
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Hollybratt(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2022
vincentjk:

You lack manners to have mentioned my mother, what's the meaning of that?

If you're unaware she grills fish and dodo then now you know. Don't mention my mother next time.
Am very sorry, the mama i dey talk means wife not mother. Sorry pls
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by DSC7: 7:51pm On May 04, 2022
Wooooowww...

What a beautiful swimming pool cool
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by walozanga(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2022
Rubbish. My grandma fine pass this one even in the casket
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Lotoflaff: 7:52pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:53pm On May 04, 2022
Nawaoooo.... leave this bikini for the young girls I beg
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Ogbonnaa(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2022
Why do women seduce men I've said it and I'll keep saying it, women dress to seduce men. Nothing less nothing more. But, fortunately or unfortunately, I've never seen a woman that can seduce me, except she's a fallen Angel
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Blakpot: 7:55pm On May 04, 2022
OP u just create this thread to humiliate the girl.
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 7:56pm On May 04, 2022
Now I know, the future is truly free mail.

Very anyhow gender .
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by lildush(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2022
vincentjk:
I go like chop her dodo and fish someday sha kiss

Na everything be good for u? Even did expired 1 dey enter ur eye... Na waoooooo
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:59pm On May 04, 2022
Nice pot belly and burgeoning bye bye arms

A one piece would have been much better.

Nothing to drool over here
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by FashionMarket: 7:59pm On May 04, 2022
Wow so gorgeous
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:13pm On May 04, 2022
Damnnnn!!
Wetin be this nau
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:16pm On May 04, 2022
She needs to slim down on the tummy and arms.

She would be hot that way. wink
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by gulfer: 8:25pm On May 04, 2022
Infomie belleful, if you know , you know shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 8:33pm On May 04, 2022
Ogbonnaa:
Why do women seduce men I've said it and I'll keep saying it, women dress to seduce men. Nothing less nothing more. But, fortunately or unfortunately, I've never seen a woman that can seduce me, except she's a fallen Angel

Word!
Re: BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) by wonder233: 8:43pm On May 04, 2022
Southern Nigeria and nudity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt / Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) / Imade Adeleke Signs An Endorsement With Eva Baby Soap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.