Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) (78588 Views)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Freemasonry: 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Fake news

It's true mister!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by femtex007(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmmm. Ebonyi people. Human being life is meaningless to them. They can kill just to prove a point. I just thank God for my life last year.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by TheWolfen(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Only surviving child out of 10 gone?!!
That family is suffering from a curse.

I hope they apprehend those ritualist as soon as possible.
May God forgive her sins and grant her eternal rest

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by chatinent: 9:54pm On May 04, 2022
She deserves it.

You wey dey follow boys wey fit do anything for money, wetin you expect?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Omicron123: 9:55pm On May 04, 2022
Going after good things you didn't labour for. Lazy girl... No go work. Mugu

Animegirl:
Like, seriously how do girls end up with these type of guys. I know I love money but I can recognize a yahoo boy when I see one, from the way they dress, speak and there is this wicked aura around them.

But one shouldn't be killed for going after the good things in this life. Every one loves money but the hypocrisy of Nigerians is something else.

Ladies pls have foresight.

Rip Dear.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 04, 2022
chatinent:
She deserves it.

You wey dey follow boys wey fit do anything for money, wetin you expect?
I pity ur sister if u have any. Like see talk? Even if she was a prostitute, did she deserves to die like this? U are among people that can kill to make money. Shameless swine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:55pm On May 04, 2022
Abakaliki.....that's the capital of Ekiti right?

We won't see ipigs here commenting, their fingers suddenly ache I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Emdebby2: 9:57pm On May 04, 2022
What does it profit a man to murder a fellow human and still loses his soul?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2022
Animegirl:
Like, seriously how do girls end up with these type of guys. I know I love money but I can recognize a yahoo boy when I see one, from the way they dress, speak and there is this wicked aura around them.

But one shouldn't be killed for going after the good things in this life. Every one loves money but the hypocrisy of Nigerians is something else.

Rip Dear.

Shey u love money. Hustle your own

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by President2001(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2022
I pray all the ladies in this generation received Christ and discipline themselves, until they realize that those who run after money may be destroyed untimely
Let all the Parents educate their grow daughter sex is not instrument that can bring achievement
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Gnosis777: 9:58pm On May 04, 2022
Absolutely horrifying
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Emperor88(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2022
Suspected ritualist!...Is ritual not different from cyber crime? Why must every ritualist be tagged a yahoo boy?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2022
Am highly disappointed in Youths here on nairaland. Every single time this type of news happen, they always blame d victim. What about the guys that toasted the girl, the guy that lured the girl and killed her for how much? I have sisters and I would fucking kill any guy that messes with them. Youths should learn how to make genuine money and work hard to make money. Rituals no dey pay, it won't give u up to $100k. If girls start to do rituals, E go reach all man o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Henryfour(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2022
Animegirl:

Rip Dear.

I pity ur parents n generation, I DNT like u, u DNT speak like a good youth
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Animegirl(f): 10:01pm On May 04, 2022
Omicron123:

Going after good things you didn't labour for. Lazy girl... No go work. Mugu

Sometimes you go just dey spill trash, thinking you have sense. You don't like girls with liabilities same as me not liking broke men. Oga, don't worry if I work or not is none of your business, Mugu. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2022
perez100:
So any girl they kill now is a runs girl? Many innocent gurls are tricked and killed but we choose to call them runs girls, instead of condemning the evil killers. Some are even kidnapped on the road before they are killed.

One cannot have boy friend with the hope of getting married to him. So, the relationship that our parents enjoyed before they got married to their partners is now a crime?

I think we need to change the way we think.
Many of these girls killed are usually, runs girls, materialists or lazy girls.

That is why we are telling our girls to be smarter than ever this days.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Enumerator(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2022
You even get time to dey reply that mumu

It's obvious to the blind na Olosho na, de no dey argue that
All girls used by yahoo plus boys or ritualist are oloshos cuz they are the easiest target and are easily fooled and lured with money and material things
ruggedtimi:
most of these type of girls are into runs....any girl that post pics like that on her status 98% she is into runs

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:05pm On May 04, 2022
They believe hotel is safer: “25k two rounds. Hotel only. I don’t go to peoples house.” May God have mercy on her soul. Get God, get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by 07kjb: 10:06pm On May 04, 2022
When people like this die don't pity them because there soul is already in hell...let the dead bury the dead

May God protect the innocent ones among them

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Enumerator(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2022

All girls used by yahoo plus boys or ritualist are oloshos cuz they are the easiest target and are easily fooled and lured with money and material things

ruggedtimi:
most of these type of girls are into runs....any girl that post pics like that on her status 98% she is into runs

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by badmrkt(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2022
Animegirl:

Rip Dear.

if you love money like you say, then work for it.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Subonbon(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2022
ruggedtimi:
gbam!!! One bottle of Heineken for you...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by drmikeadams(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2022
Animegirl:

Rip Dear.

grin

girls should learn to work for their money,that's class....following men hup han Dan is foolishness angry
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by We4all: 10:18pm On May 04, 2022
Pinkyposh:
Will this ritual killing ever come to an end?
How many people will be killed before lessons will learnt?
Schools are on strike, why not go home and stay with your parents and be useful or better still learn a skill.
Or you can apply for scholarships abroad, slot of young people are leaving the country, why not change your circle of friends, and be useful

Are students their only victims? Those demons can prey on anything.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by MilitantAtheist: 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
Evil_boys.com, Nigeria girls cannot continue to be useless, that's their stand. To niggas like us who are not into fraud and rituals Nigeria girls remain useless. But some evil boys have now found usefulness in the prostitutes who cannot stop fhuckin around for iPhone, cars and money. See that one iPhone, their families should be ashamed of them and themselves. Died in prostitution to make matters worst no breasts no Toto. May they rest in peace, Nigeria girls d useless shameless prostitutes, lowest grade of bitches, dog fuckas and Arab sh!t eaters. Disgusting smelling things, shame on you all. They're always the reason for high rate of evil crimes perpetuated by young boys. Nigeria girl will date a night robber using iPhone 13 than a hustling guy using lower phone, that year when blackberry came if u dey toast Naija girl then Naija girl say gimme your pin and u don't have BB b4 u explain omo the bitches don Waka leave you oo. Lol, they will reject you who had been toasting them for months and accept someone driving car within minutes of toasting, they make these struggling boys feel so intimated and push them to all manner of heinous crimes just to feel among and have the Nigerian bitches as much as they want. Nigeria girls are always the cause of these evils, wonder why ritual killing and fraud wasn't so common in the days of our parents as youths? Those days our mothers encouraged men to succeed, they brought out the best in their men. These days girls we have now are all lousy prostitutes who just want free money and want to reap where they didn't sow. Everyday na marriage, Yahoo boys marrying them and they're happy that future is bright for them. Yahoo boy collect my serious babe that year, a girl who behaved as if she was deputy female Jesus, they married that time, the bitches deserve all evil they get. We should continue to call them out till they change. On behalf of Mosdii: Nigeria girls are USELESS and I hope the criminal boy and his likes are brought to book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
We4all:

Are students their only victims? Those demons can prey on anything.
From what I've been seeing online, most of them are students
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by We4all: 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
drmikeadams:
girls should learn to work for their money,that's class....following men hup han Dan is foolishness angry

Are their victims women alone? Condemn the criminals and let the victims be.

Even if she was a runs girl, she didn’t deserve to die like that.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by tradepunter: 10:20pm On May 04, 2022
Men it's about time we run riots on Yahoo Boyz... Once they tag you straight up Lynching... There madness have to stop by fire by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by WINDSOW(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Fake news
Wetin happen for Hope Inn close to my residence, you dey doubt?

Everywhere right since. See patrol vehicles
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by We4all: 10:22pm On May 04, 2022
Enumerator:

Because she was an olosho, so she deserved to die right? Most of you condemning her are into fraud and not any better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by alyarmouk(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2022
You understand yourself?!

ShobayoEmma:
In one way or the other;
her parents failed her
her religion failed her
her government failed her
ultimately, she failed herself.

May it be her shadow's call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.