Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) (78630 Views)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by chatinent: 7:32am On May 05, 2022
andrewegbuna:

I pity ur sister if u have any. Like see talk? Even if she was a prostitute, did she deserves to die like this? U are among people that can kill to make money. Shameless swine

Sorry, I don't pity stupid persons who can do anything for money, even my relatives.

Second, I think you are bereft of basic comprehension. How can I be against doing everything for money and still be an advocate?

Shameless swine? Typical of Nigerians. Overly hypocritically caring...only when the person is dead. Not like you count tho.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 7:32am On May 05, 2022
Michael004:
As far a greediness does not stop among you girls, they will continue to use una. Atleast, your big boys will want to buy new cars to keep you in front.

Instead of you to advise the younger girls, you are busy encouraging yourselves to continue as though it's an achievement or do you think there's no repercussions for the ritual killings you guys do?
And you don't remember you will your own children, you don't think of future
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by chatinent: 7:35am On May 05, 2022
We4all:

Come back and type this trash when they abduct a female relative of yours from a vehicle and do the same thing to her.

I will type this to anyone who is stupid, relatives or not.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by aribasoye1: 7:48am On May 05, 2022
[/b]Look at the calibre of girls these guys use for rituals, there are some similarities about them, most of them are runs girls, I'm not saying all but most and they are always enticed by money, cars and other worldly things, ladies should just beware of the kind of guys they call their bf and also watch out for their bf friends and what they do[b]

perez100:
So any girl they kill now is a runs girl? Many innocent gurls are tricked and killed but we choose to call them runs girls, instead of condemning the evil killers. Some are even kidnapped on the road before they are killed.

One cannot have boy friend with the hope of getting married to him. So, the relationship that our parents enjoyed before they got married to their partners is now a crime?

I think we need to change the way we think.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by SOFTSKILL: 7:57am On May 05, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You're one sick bastard! In fact, calling you a bastard doesn't do your bigotry and idiocy any justice!

I read this rubbish you just posted and decided to take a quick look at your post history....and just as i suspected, you're a obsessed, Igbo-hating champion! I mean.....almost 100% of your most recent posts on the first page are taken with you ranting like a crazed lunatic about Ndigbo! Since you despise a people this much, get off your lazy ass and do something about it for the sake of your future generations.

Pathetic asshole!

As e dey pain you na so e dey sweet me gone are those days when uncultured partially evolved homosapien from the hateful erosion damaged barren land will go scot free for ridiculous comments on the Yorubas now you get your balance "instanta" Cannibal brother of Clifford Orji, the emeritus human butcher
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Quaddafi29: 8:04am On May 05, 2022
She wanna Bamba, she wanna chill with the big boys, now she don drink water but no drop cup. Very bad! Terrible society we live in now
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Cubeman: 8:17am On May 05, 2022
So any girl they kill now is a runs girl? Many innocent gurls are tricked and killed but we choose to call them runs girls, instead of condemning the evil killers. Some are even kidnapped on the road before they are killed.

One cannot have boy friend with the hope of getting married to him. So, the relationship that our parents enjoyed before they got married to their partners is now a crime?

No. You misunderstood this one. I'm not being judgmental, but her picture shows the type of person she was in her lifetime. The picture shows she loves goodies. The love for goodies led to her untimely death

I think we need to change the way we think.[/quote]
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by alexola20(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2022
Only surviving child of her mother out of 10!
Jesu!!!That woman(the mother)must be investigated.
Ah e be things,ninu aiye!!!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by azpekuliar: 8:38am On May 05, 2022
ruggedtimi:
most of these type of girls are into runs....any girl that post pics like that on her status 98% she is into runs

So because she is a hooker she must be killed?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2022
azpekuliar:

So because she is a hooker she must be killed?
didn't say that...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by azpekuliar: 9:06am On May 05, 2022
ruggedtimi:
didn't say that...

You implied it. A crime was committed. You ignored the perpetrator to focus on the victim.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by femtex007(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Chaii I knew Engr ejiofor personally. Worked with him in the same site during a NEWMAP project in umuahia for years.
You see. I was to go with them, but I told them to meet me at the site because I promised the contractors that I will be there by 8.am.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2022
azpekuliar:

You implied it. A crime was committed. You ignored the perpetrator to focus on the victim.
did you read the comment I quoted...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by naikeboy(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2022
Good way to die
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Thomasankara(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2022
Hextor:
Suspect Abi nah Ritualist you go call em.. if girls should venture on ritual ambition, Nigerian men will be limited I swear .

at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

men av spec, the money a lady has might not really entice a man, it's the bodily look and facial look that catch man's attention most times
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Joeysasa(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2022
I think its time we stop calling all ritualists ,yahoo boys.If u can kill for money you are a ritualist.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2022
The only surviving child of the mother, this is so painful. Ladies should be careful how they live their lives and the kind of relationship they keep.. Curse be on the killers
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Mrpojj(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2022
Animegirl:
Like, seriously how do girls end up with these type of guys. I know I love money but I can recognize a yahoo boy when I see one, from the way they dress, speak and there is this wicked aura around them.

But one shouldn't be killed for going after the good things in this life. Every one loves money but the hypocrisy of Nigerians is something else.
Ladies pls have foresight.

Rip Dear.

Well said,
But the love of material things won't let them see clearly

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Tundex911: 11:51am On May 05, 2022
OscarJaden:
lol dem talk say na who police catch be thief ooo

Dem forget say police always dey patrol
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by blackboy(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2022
She was tied and gagged meaning she could have had her parts removed while alive. Very evil guyz and terrible way to die.

Avoid fornication and evil ways.

Those guyz like cultist in school tomorrow will be forming good husband or fathers and good citizens.

Evil will not depart from them . Money is not everything they will see
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by jarx: 12:32pm On May 05, 2022
E no dey show for face. Some you can't even believe they are one.
Animegirl:
Like, seriously how do girls end up with these type of guys. I know I love money but I can recognize a yahoo boy when I see one, from the way they dress, speak and there is this wicked aura around them.

But one shouldn't be killed for going after the good things in this life. Every one loves money but the hypocrisy of Nigerians is something else.

Rip Dear.

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Tzar(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2022
I honestly have no pity for her.
If you deliberately walk in the shadow of death, you deserve what you get.
Some of them will be the first to insult legitimate hardworking but financially struggling men as BROKE.
My pity is only for your loved ones who you have brought sadness into their lives.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by tit(f): 2:05pm On May 05, 2022
Will Buhari say anything about these two girls killed by soldiers?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by zexy2030(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2022
Animegirl:

Rip Dear.

That's what happens when friends and feminist advice you to always go for the bag and have fun. They forget to tell those guys seeking fun are making money mostly from wrong sources, and with iron dead consciences spend on you like a lion moving around seeking whom to devour. Hunters set bait to catch it's preys.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by luluosas(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2022
Why kill for money?

Make 3 dollars a day legitly. Get back to know more
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Aaay: 4:18pm On May 05, 2022
Gullible idiots
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by apple30(f): 4:47pm On May 05, 2022
perez100:
So any girl they kill now is a runs girl? Many innocent girls are tricked and killed but we choose to call them runs girls, instead of condemning the evil killers. Some are even kidnapped on the road before they are killed.

GOD BLESS U MY BRO,I remember when I enter one chance on my way from work ,if dere intention wasn’t money or valuables but to kill dats how u will hear one runs babe killed ,we really need to change d way we think

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by apple30(f): 4:56pm On May 05, 2022
perez100:
So any girl they kill now is a runs girl? Many innocent girls are tricked and killed but we choose to call them runs girls, instead of condemning the evil killers. Some are even kidnapped on the road before they are killed.

GOD BLESS U MY BRO,I remember when I enter one chance on my way from work ,if dere intention wasn’t money or valuables but to kill dats how u will hear one runs babe killed ,we really need to change d way we think ..as much as we knw some of my gender r careless n not satisfy ,Dey r some dat r innocently snatch n kill .
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2022
femtex007:

You see. I was to go with them, but I told them to meet me at the site because I promised the contractors that I will be there by 8.am.
Nawao you’d would have been a dead man by now. But what did they do wrong kwanu?! They are not politicians. Just a group of engineers who came to make a community better. So much wickedness.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Michael004: 6:21pm On May 05, 2022
Pinkyposh:

Instead of you to advise the younger girls, you are busy encouraging yourselves to continue as though it's an achievement or do you think there's no repercussions for the ritual killings you guys do?
And you don't remember you will your own children, you don't think of future
Only greedy girls will keep falling victim.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by femtex007(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Nawao you’d would have been a dead man by now. But what did they do wrong kwanu?! They are not politicians. Just a group of engineers who came to make a community better. So much wickedness.
My brother. Am just a lucky man. They didn't do anybody wrong
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On May 06, 2022
This same girl they said was gang raped in another thread now na suspected yahoo boys? No 12 used condoms again? Internet is filled with fake news. Na wah. And again ritualist done become yahoo? This country sef tire me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.