Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola (27525 Views)

Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola / Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by tolumizzy(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2022
God would judge him
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by rattlesnake(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2022
hehehe
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by dollynnn(f): 8:38am On May 05, 2022
Give a man power and you will see his true colours
" Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
. "

2 Likes

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by rayvelez(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2022
After 2023 his eyes will be open to reality such a fat Buffon.

1 Like

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by just2endowed: 8:41am On May 05, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Loud it
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by betabread: 8:41am On May 05, 2022
Femi is just executing his job well......He is the Abobaku of this administration
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Ikenga12: 8:41am On May 05, 2022
MistarT:
Absolute power......
...corrupts absolutely!
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Executive729: 8:44am On May 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
I've often wondered where such a man would retire to....

To the senate
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Burgerlomo: 8:44am On May 05, 2022
D man don chop dodo so im no fit tell ododo

2 Likes

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Mooh247: 8:49am On May 05, 2022
Na Rueben Abati own pain me pass .... I love his written dieeee. But small Jonathan power himself lose guard

Femi Adesina had always been an hypocrite jare
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Newton2024: 8:55am On May 05, 2022
Paperwhite:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/before-femi-adesina-tasted-power/%3famp
I am sad and ashamed that femi adesina is from Ipetumodu (the original land of the virtuous). I have never seen anyone who is like him in my entire life. Femi adesina has sold his soul to the devil because of power. Hope he pays for it someday.

3 Likes

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by timefarm(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2022
Drsnives:
Afonja can't change its spot nah
Foolishness is in your blood and brain.
Everyone is making sensible comment, condemning a foolish person, all you can do is tribal banter.

6 Likes

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by timefarm(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2022
Well composed analogy.

Femi Adesina cannot be explained by any rational mind again.

He is beyond redemption. He has crossed the Rubicon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 8:59am On May 05, 2022
Paperwhite:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/before-femi-adesina-tasted-power/%3famp
Na on top jagbajantis femi matter them write all those long epistles? Anyways I always read analysis from the bottom to the top.
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by GloriousGbola: 8:59am On May 05, 2022
Paperwhite:

What is all this long epistle this man is writing? Any one who enters corridors of power will do the same.
Who is Femi adesina when we can remember Reuben Abati's inglorious years in gejs cabinet?
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Newton2024: 9:00am On May 05, 2022
Drsnives:
Afonja femi adesina can't change its spot nah
Don't divert because of tribalism. People choose to be evil, tribe don't make them evil. I can't call you a drug baron because of the few people doing it in Asia.

1 Like

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Bobloco: 9:03am On May 05, 2022
The reason is very simple, you cannot work with Buhari, lai Mohammed and Garba shehu and still maintain your sanity. Its not possible

2 Likes

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Newton2024: 9:05am On May 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

What is all this long epistle this man is writing? Any one who enters corridors of power will do the same.
Who is Femi adesina when we can remember Reuben Abati's inglorious years in gejs cabinet?
Comparing Reuben Abati with Femi adesina is neither logical nor rational. Femi adesina surpports Fulani herdsmen killings and defended corruption. He insults every critics of government irrespective of his or her age and influence. To Femi adesina, Buhari is his alpha and omega. I am eager to know what will become of him after 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by zikter(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2022
This is not new, once he is out of power, you will hardly hear about him. Reuben Abati did more than this during Jonathan time and i am sure many people dont even know about him today

1 Like

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by olas24u(f): 9:12am On May 05, 2022
Appointment the writer first and see him in action as well. You are a product of your environment.
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by BOYS2MEN: 9:12am On May 05, 2022
Ppl wey get sense for skull miners region just dey few....ndi ALA quote me
Paperwhite:

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by zicoraads: 9:16am On May 05, 2022
I love reading articles like this.

A really great read.

2 Likes

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Easy5265: 9:17am On May 05, 2022
christejames:
He will be a pariah immediately he leave Aso Rock
Ruben Abati is daily in the face of Nigerians, you can predict Adeshinas future.
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by 77up(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2022
...and you want him to continue packing the plates of rice for you again? Go and taste power before saying this . No one is absolutely saint in that ,just little different for the way we handle power.

1 Like

Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by omoharry(f): 9:18am On May 05, 2022
Nigerianization:
Abati was not this stupid. Even the attack dog Doyin was a bit sane. There must be something about Buhari and stupidity. It affected even the pastor beside him
I think there is an evil force in that Aso rock that turn men to beast when they find themselves there. No body goes there and return with their humanity intact. Even Yemi Osibanjo has become unfeeling to the hundreds of thousands of innocent men ,women and children whose blood as been spilled .There is something with that Aso Rock that changes you. So you can Imagine what a Wike would become when he enters the devils den ..He would be worse than Idi-Amin the black devil.
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Bestbeelieve: 9:21am On May 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
Femi elenu petepete bi igba teyan ba fese ra imi (Femi with scattered mouth like someone who stepped on feaces)
haaa! grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAOOOO
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by babsbolad: 9:29am On May 05, 2022
I would not in totality condemn Mr Femi Adeshina for his unflinching support for PMB, even though we all know that Buhari's administration has been a thorn in our flesh. Let me say this frankly, an average Nigerian ( even African ) would do the same in a bid to keep his job. I am very sure Mr Femi Adeshina knows that the PMB government will remain one of the worst in the history of Nigeria. The man is supporting his pay master for obvious reasons.
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by omoharry(f): 9:33am On May 05, 2022
Newton2024:
Comparing Reuben Abati with Femi adesina is neither logical not rational. Femi adesina surpports Fulani herdsmen killings and defended corruption. He insults every critics of government irrespective of his or her age and influence. To Femi adesina, Buhari is his alpha and omega. I am eager to know what will become of him after 2023.
If APC wins, we will be given another juicy position. Or he will tag himself along powerful men in the corridor of power, behind the scene, making cool money. That is Nigeria for you.
Re: Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 9:39am On May 05, 2022
Paperwhite:

Adesina did not change, he has always been who you see him to be today. All those years he was only scheming, pretending and bidding his time and you misread it for humility. If you really want to know the true character of anyone just give them immense wealth or an elevated position.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 / Chad Begs Nigeria For Electricity Supply / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.