Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku (939 Views)

Why South-South Should Produce Next Senate President – Wike (Video) / 2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku by Linx1234: 2:54pm On May 04, 2022
Nyesom Wike, Rivers State Governor, has opened up on his grouse towards former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, ex-National Assembly leaders, Bukola Saraki and Aminu Tambuwal.

Wike, alongside Saraki, Atiku and Tambuwal is in the 2023 presidential race under the umbrella of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The issue of zoning is generating confusion among members of the two leading political parties, the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the PDP, with Southern politicians insisting it is the turn of the region to take over from the outgoing administration led by a Northerner.

Governor Wike said that when they agreed amongst themselves that 2019 was the turn of the North to produce President Muhammadu Buhari’s challenger, the agreement was respected by Southerners.

The Governor, however, said it was saddening that now it ........... https://janefblog.com/2023-lets-keep-to-agreement-i-backed-you-as-senate-president-wike-blast-atiku-saraki/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku by Xscape1993(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2022
Take it easy sir. You are a governor of a state ooo.
Re: 2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
Honestly... no be for everybody table dem de eat when hungry catch you..
Re: 2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku by Whazar(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2022
Wickedest Wike

U will make a good NSA or Minister for defense but president is a NO
Re: 2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku by GooodHardDick: 3:37pm On May 04, 2022
In a sane country. Wike and Atiku would have longed been chilling in jail by now!
Re: 2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku by nzeobi(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2022
Whazar:
Wickedest Wike

U will make a good NSA or Minister for defense but president is a NO

For always issuing threats abi fighting is the solution to all problems
Re: 2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku by Unzerious: 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
Time to Roll in the Mud and Play Dirty. This Party amazes me, How they can go all out Shamelessly Tugging on their Pants.

Politician's
Dirty
Party wink

#Meffy2023
Re: 2023: Let's Keep To Agreement, I Backed You As Sen President – Wike Blast Atiku by OBALOLA55(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:
In a sane country. Wike and Atiku would have longed been chilling in jail by now!
WHERE WOULD AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE BE CHILLING undecided

(1) (Reply)

Massive Apathy Looming. / Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP / Busted: Tinubu To Pay Obi 200billion To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.