Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP (937 Views)

How Peter Obi Messed Everything Up For Tinubu And Atiku / Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation / Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by DLuciano: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
I used to be a dare fan of Peter Obi. But the moment he left PDP i was so disappointed in him for taking that hurried decision. I know Atiku is also disappointed in him, because by now Obi would have been strongly considered for the VP race. Atiku right now is very disappointed so he never bothered to reciprocate Obi's compliment when he emerged the flag bearer of Labour Congress. Peter Obi is yet to understand that Nigeria politics is a big game, if you aim at the sun and finally land at the moon, its a win win. In Nigeria politics anything can happen, wait till the 12th hour! After all at the 11th hour, Tambuwal played the joker and the rest is no more news.

It is a known fact that Labour Party has no structure in the country! How many governors, LG chairmen, MPs are in Labour Congress? How many people know anything about the Labour Party? How is he going to mobilize votes from most of the states? Who are his financiers and influentials? You don't win election on the platform of social media, a whole lot of factors are involved. When i studied Labour party personalities and discovered the NLC and NUC leaders are some of the staunch members, I laughed in Greek language. Is NLC and NUC leaders influential personalities to behold? Do Nigerians believe in them? What is their credibility in the faces of Nigerians?

Peter Obi has messed it up! Atiku-Obi uploading... failed to load ... see error message ...!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by DeadorAlive(f): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
DLuciano:
I used to be a dare fan of Peter Obi. But the moment he left PDP i was so disappointed in him for taking that hurried decision. I know Atiku is also disappointed in him, because by now Obi would have been strongly considered for the VP race. Atiku right now is very disappointed so he never bothered to reciprocate Obi's compliment when he emerged the flag bearer of Labour Congress. Peter Obi is yet to understand that Nigeria politics is a big game, if you aim at the sun and finally land at the moon, its a win win. In Nigeria politics anything can happen, wait till the 12th hour! After all at the 11th hour, Tambuwal played the joker and the rest is no more news.

It is a known fact that Labour Party has no structure in the country! How many governors, LG chairmen, MPs are in Labour Congress? How many people know anything about the Labour Party? How is he going to mobilize votes from most of the states? Who are his financiers and influentials? You don't win election on the platform of social media, a whole lot of factors are involved. When i studied Labour party personalities and discovered the NLC and NUC leaders are some of the staunch members, I laughed in Greek language. Is NLC and NUC leaders influential personalities to behold? Do Nigerians believe in them? What is their credibility in the faces of Nigerians?

Peter Obi has messed it up! Atiku-Obi uploading... failed to load ... see error message ...!

Can you just forget about Peter Obi and tell us how Tinubu will win APC primary.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Infomaz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
We the youths who have suffered for long and other well meaning Nigerians are Peter's Obi political structure.

Watch out, we're mobilizing 20 million votes for him. Enough is enough. It's time to reclaim our Country from political vultures and scavengers.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by MadamVanessa(f): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
shocked

Peter Obi did what he think was right for him, and some people are still writing nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by DLuciano: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Can you just forget about Peter Obi and tell us how Tinubu will win APC primary.
Not in my widest dream, never for Tinubu. I wish Osibanjo can clinch it. Lest I stand by Atiku, but if the odds plays out for Peter Obi, then good to go.
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Xscape1993(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is the worst political mistake in the history of Nigeria political development....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Peter obi never messed up his Rooting for presidency which we will vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Clintifydan(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why is it that Nigerians are mostly tribalistic and foolish at the same time.. What has pdp and apc got better to offer than any previous administration? I am already bracing up for the worst after next year election..
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Mooh247: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
cool

Peter Obi did the right thing to Japaa, Atiku can never use same VP twice

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Risentouch(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
You have no right to detect his life and decision.

Remember Peter Obi is a billionaire and a two time governor of an unpopular party and it's the person you are teaching politics.

Now tell me, who are you and what have you achieved in your life?
DLuciano:

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Ayed44: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Peter obi never messed up his Rooting for presidency which we will vote for him
With Labour party, Peter Obi cannot even come fourth in the presidential election.

The guy really messed up by leaving the PDP. He should have just withdrawn from the presidential contest and remain in the PDP. By now PDP would come to his house and beg him to receive the VP ticket.
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Risentouch(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ayed44:
With Labour party, Peter Obi cannot even come fourth in the presidential election.

The guy really messed up by leaving the PDP. He should have just withdrawn from the presidential contest and remain in the PDP. By now PDP would come to his house and beg him to receive the VP ticket.

Why can't PDP root for you or are you useless?
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ayed44:

we will still vote for him with 10th position

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
DLuciano:

Structure, Structure, Structure
How many structures were the youths of Nigeria having before #ENDSARS?
You still don't understand the times.
As corruption has united the elites, so has the passion for change united us. Watch and see things unfold. Election is still 7 months away.

We are not expecting everyone to be on board, but be rest assured the majority of Nigerians are rising up against our oppressors come 2023.
Suffer no dey tire you?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by gidgiddy: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
DLuciano:

Peter Obi is no longer interested in the position of VP, he has passed that stage

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Sergio101(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Point of correction @op.

Peter Obi is out for President of Nigeria and so are we IGBOS.

Not for VP position.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by DLuciano: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Risentouch:
You have no right to detect his life and decision.

Remember Peter Obi is a billionaire and a two time governor of an unpopular party and it's the person you are teaching politics.

Now tell me, who are you and what have you achieved in your life?
attacking my person is not the issue, this only shows how daft and immature you are to criticism. Let me tell you Obi was my candidate before ever he joined the presidential race under PDP. I have the right to criticize him when I feel he erred after all it's a public issue.
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by DLuciano: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

Peter Obi is no longer interested in the position of VP, he has passed that stage
passed that stage? cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Risentouch(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
DLuciano:
attacking my person is not the issue, this only shows how daft and immature you are to criticism. Let me tell you Obi was my candidate before ever he joined the presidential race under PDP. I have the right to criticize him when I feel he erred after all it's a public issue.

Oga, you are a nobody.
If you think your opinion matters contact him directly and stop wailing here on a public media....
Once again let me ask you; what have achieved in life to tell him how to make decisions that is good for him, I guess you also gave him Advise on how he became a billionaire?
The man has also answered these you guys mumu questions that he no longer wants to be a part of the dollar rains of PDP but you are taking him personally for that.

Once again; Who are you? Have you contested and won an election in your life?
If you can't answer any of theses questions then you are the biggest idiot on this platform.
For Christ's sake he has left PDP and moved on with his life, he wants to build his own structure from the scratch but you guys are having a running stomach for it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Bawsse(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
DLuciano:

Bro leave structure talk... We the people are the structure.... Lets do whats right for once in our life, jettison oir usual crowd mentality and leave the remaining to God...

We can't keep voting in thieves just because they had dollars to buy their way into big parties

Bro join hands and lets vote peter the rock obi
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by chigoizie7(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Coming from someone who has never contested for the chairmanship in his kindred nor even won on family WhatsApp group as admin.
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Ayed44: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Risentouch:

Why can't PDP root for you or are you useless?
These are the kind of abusive supporters Obi is relying on to win the election. Lol
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Risentouch(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ayed44:
These are the kind of abusive supporters Obi is relying on to win the election. Lol

You get this and more if you don't learn to mind yourself and stop sharing your useless opinion on something that is none of your business.
He has left PDP and so?
Must he be a VP?
Is that his birthright that PDP has to beg him as you acclaimed?
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by drlateef: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
I am not surprised. Peter is not a strategic thinker and visionary like Tinubu. I knew he will blow himself up by his rash decision. To make matters worse he jumped into a party that’s factionalised, jumping from frying pan to fire. Let him roast in the fire and IPOB can wail and shed loads on tears on him.
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
DLuciano:

Don't worry,
If PO wins, all the structures will port into Labour Party.
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by ajekpaks(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
1. You're not a die hard fan of PO... You're a die hard fan of PDP...

2. Being a die hard fan of someone is first, understanding the persons ideology, then keying into it by supporting that ideology...

3. Saying he made a mistake by wanting to break away from the norm of political decay rotting away the foundations of our sovereignty as a nation only shows how naive, myopic and amateurish your thought process is...

4. The late Kwame Nkrumah, the first Man to lead in his country breakout from colonial masters was almost a nobody when he joined the political space... He refused to bend to the auspices of the colonial masters who held the nation at ransom in conjunction with the incumbent leadership of then Gold Coast. He wanted change and he wanted it Asap, so he founded the Convention People's Party...

5. No structure you say? He was even arrested and was in jail when his party, won the election... No structure in deed...

6. If APC an opposition albeit one with some sort of influence can dispose the incumbent PDP tell me why an LP cannot do the same?

7. We have tried PDP, we are surviving APC, LP would naturally be a breath of fresh air. Even Jesus Christ told Us that on this rock I'll build my church... can we also build our dilapidated foundations on a rock?

8. We have tried so many octogenarians, Buhari is the final straw that breaks the camel toe.

9. Search your conscience, devoid of religious or ethnic bias, ask yourself if you want an Atiku, who has been part and parcel of the same political elite that have run this government to this point, an Osibanjo, who is the country's current number 2 man in this grounded ship... Or a Gregory whose works in Anambra still rings true till this day? No pressures, you're entitled to your choice.

10. Even if it fails, even if he loses, history will remember the story of the Under dog's fight...

With this few points of mine I hope you can now see understand the bigger picture...

Peter Gregory Obi for President.
I believe it. You should too.

Thank you very much.
Re: Peter Obi Messed It Up, By Quiting PDP by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
What an idiotic opinion. If you have nothing reasonable to say just shut the hell up!
Arrant nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

No More Consensus Candidate, APC NWC / Tinubu Don Carry Them Handicap, Over 1,200 Votes Sure! / This Is Who Will WIN The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.