Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? (2420 Views)

I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa / NNAMDI KANU IPOB: CAN SUCH HATERS BE TRUSTED WITH SECURITY?- DAUGHTERS OF TRUTH / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 3:17pm On May 04, 2022
Im calling on all IPOB members and followers if Nnamdi Kanu to identify the person in this picture.

Is this not you onyendu's brother wearing fulani cap and smiling with them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by richeeyo(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2022
Of what importance are the to Nigeria
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 3:21pm On May 04, 2022
They told you fulani are your enemy abi?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Mooh247: 3:23pm On May 04, 2022
shocked

Let's keep decieving ourselves like IPOB isn't Political and working to cause voter apathy and disenfranchise Igbo

Yes lets keep living in denial

When election comes let them turn it to Ofen Nsala day, and please don't vote, so that Ikpeazu and Uzodinma can win easily

Now Soludo is loved by entire Nigerians, fustrate his government and make Anambra Economic Center of Southern Nigeria after Lagos and Rivers State ungovernable

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
I wish ikonso got to see this picture. He would have known that IPOB is just a family business.

While you are fighting and dying for Biafra, the family is cashing out.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by colorsofrainbow: 3:27pm On May 04, 2022
You will rest soon.
Just soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 3:28pm On May 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 3:32pm On May 04, 2022
While you were fighting and dying for Biafra, they are benefiting. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by nzeobi(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Let's keep decieving ourselves like IPOB isn't Political and working to cause voter apathy and disenfranchise Igbo

When election comes let them turn it to Ofen Nsala day, and please don't vote, so that Ikpeazu and Uzodinma can win easily

Now Soludo is loved by the entire Nigerians, fustrate his government and make Anambra Economic Center of Southern Nigeria after Lagos and Rivers State ungovernable

Sometimes you ignorantly comment on things you know nothing about .
Who told you anybody is frustrating soludos government.
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 3:37pm On May 04, 2022
He will tell you not to vote and you start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6IoDXc4KvU

After cashing out he comes with this grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCzReR_o38Q
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Mooh247: 3:38pm On May 04, 2022
nzeobi:

Ok Sir what is happening in Anambra kindly help ignorant me understand as a Genius that you are

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 3:38pm On May 04, 2022
nzeobi:

The ESN/UGM are supporting him by burning local government headquarters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 3:48pm On May 04, 2022
Freedom fighters, you can't live in the same country with fulani. But your supreme leaders family can. angry grin cheesy grin

Freedom fighters on radio, one Nigeria behind the radio. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by GreatAxeMan: 3:50pm On May 04, 2022
Udele means vulture and I can see why you gave yourself such a name even if your IQ isn't high enough to make you understand it yourself.

Just from one glance at the picture I saw all the evidence of photoshopping and deep fake imagery.

Keep másturbating over Nnamdi KANU while the Nigeria you love with such profound stupidity continues to deteriorate around you. After all as an udele vulture you exist at the bottom of the food chain and having low standards must be second nature for you.

udele1:
Im calling on all IPOB members and followers if Nnamdi Kanu to identify the person in this picture.

Is this not you onyendu's brother wearing fulani cap and smiling with them?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Truvelisback(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2022
Wahala don make Nnamdi Kanu grow white hair finish.
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2022
Udele1 run for your life

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 4:08pm On May 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Udele means vulture and I can see why you gave yourself such a name even if your IQ isn't high enough to make you understand it yourself.

Just from one glance at the picture I saw all the evidence of photoshopping and deep fake imagery.

Keep másturbating over Nnamdi KANU while the Nigeria you love with such profound stupidity continues to deteriorate around you. After all as an udele vulture you exist at the bottom of the food chain and having low standards must be second nature for you.

Lol. I know its hard for you to believe that your leaders family are friends with the fulani. grin cheesy grin

Will you have sense if i prove to you that its not photoshop? grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 4:09pm On May 04, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Udele1 run for your life

Their greatest mission should be to send bread to Nnamdi Kanu in DSS

Umu bingo. grin cheesy grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 4:38pm On May 04, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Udele1 run for your life

They told them politicians are their enemy. They want to kill obiano?

The same obiano that was using Anambra state money to treat Nnamdi Kanu's parents. grin grin

When will these bingo's have sense? grin grin grin

The same way people that invest in ponzi scheme will never believe it is a fraud, till they loose their money. cheesy grin grin

They tell them one thing on radio and do the opposite behind the radio. cheesy grin

Freedom fighters my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by GreatAxeMan: 5:08pm On May 04, 2022
What is hard for me to believe is that having a low IQ can produce the kind of influence it has over you.

You actually believe that you can pass off a picture of someone else as Nnamdi KANU?

Is yours a case of desperation or just sheer stupidity?

[img]https:///779e434a66259b2f9713e847ad2b3aae/6d45931a64b83aa7-93/s2048x3072/fd4bf93a3eccbe549a40e1bd4c149dcb1e5d742c.jpg[/img]

udele1:

Lol. I know its hard for you to believe that your leaders family are friends with the fulani. grin cheesy grin

Will you have sense if i prove to you that its not photoshop? grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Pacesetterz: 5:14pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Now Soludo is loved by the entire Nigerians, fustrate his government and make Anambra Economic Center of Southern Nigeria after Lagos and Rivers State ungovernable

Wetin dis one dey talk sef.
Pls punctuation is very important

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Mooh247: 5:15pm On May 04, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Wetin dis one dey talk sef.
Pls punctuation is very important

Minding your own business is also very important
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Tinubuadvocate: 5:16pm On May 04, 2022
Ipob supporters are brainless people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 5:19pm On May 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
What is hard for me to believe is that having a low IQ can produce the kind of influence it has over you.

You actually believe that you can pass off a picture of someone else as Nnamdi KANU?

Is yours a case of desperation or just sheer stupidity?

[img]https:///779e434a66259b2f9713e847ad2b3aae/6d45931a64b83aa7-93/s2048x3072/fd4bf93a3eccbe549a40e1bd4c149dcb1e5d742c.jpg[/img]

Can u read? Did i say Nnamdi kanu or his brother?

By the way, if you are as smart as you claim to be, why didnt you ask Nnamdi Kanu the same question here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjETINaNdrU

Thanks for the clearer picture cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Oplomo: 5:20pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Now Soludo is loved by entire Nigerians, fustrate his government and make Anambra Economic Center of Southern Nigeria after Lagos and Rivers State ungovernable

Moha..moha the yoruba muslim lover of the East. Mr lova lova alova oouu!

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Mooh247: 5:23pm On May 04, 2022
Oplomo:

Lover of the East. Mr lova lova alova oouu!

grin cheesy

cool Nwanne Biko is it ya love
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by GreatAxeMan: 7:07am On May 05, 2022
You just keep proving my point with each new stupid utterance of yours.

By your móronic reasoning Are Tinubu and Buruji Kashamu are "brothers" just because they are both Yorubas, muslims and have a background as drug dealers.

Thank goodness that honest people will now know you're a liar and fraudster after reading this post of yours.

udele1:

By the way, if you are as smart as you claim to be, why didnt you ask Nnamdi Kanu the same question here?

Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:30am On May 05, 2022
Bad Photoshop work. You can do better.
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by colorsofrainbow: 9:35am On May 05, 2022
udele1:

You have seen your idiocy and now denying grin grin grin
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 9:50am On May 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You have seen your idiocy and now denying grin grin grin

The post is up their to expose your ignorance.
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by udele1: 9:52am On May 05, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
You just keep proving my point with each new stupid utterance of yours.

By your móronic reasoning Are Tinubu and Buruji Kashamu are "brothers" just because they are both Yorubas, muslims and have a background as drug dealers.

Thank goodness that honest people will now know you're a liar and fraudster after reading this post of yours.

So the guy in the picture is not nnamdi kanu's brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PAT1CC7pr4
Re: IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 05, 2022
We all once believed in one Nigeria

I have a picture of my self celebrating independence with green white and green attire

Nnamdi kanu campaigned for the a betterment of Nigeria years ago in UK the video is still online

THE QUESTION IS WHEN WAS THIS PICTURE TAKEN HOW MANY YEARS AGO?

I wanted and believed Nigeria to work up until 2014 my support for ONE NIGERIA DIED

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC NWC Backtracks, Grants Waiver To Jonathan. / Adjournment: Supreme Court Ex Parte Order Has Expired. / Powerful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.