Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi (44768 Views)

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j this guy is using alternative account.
Call amadioha, sango, obatala, kamalu…call all your ancestral deities join. You think I am afraid of mere nairaland ban?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Japan202: 9:14pm On May 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Kperogi using the same system of campaigns by ipob.

Ur brain box is not working

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by GistFullGround: 9:15pm On May 04, 2022

Parkinson’s disease

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by ButterBurger: 9:19pm On May 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Alaye if he is sick, then it's important we know he truly sick and should focus on his treatment and forget about any fvcking long time life ambition.
We are talking about leading a country. Not a personal life fulfilment Nigerians want.
If he is sick, let him go and focus on treating himself.
No be only him qualify to rule. People plenty for the country. Afterall even if him rule self, na another person go still come take over later
As a matter of fact Nigerians needs healthy president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Sunnyja: 9:20pm On May 04, 2022
alsudan:
See the Dying Thief Trembling, coughing, rolling his eyes and even struggling to carry his body upright.

Those urging this man on are worse than Devils.
Later, they will tell you that "Tinubu can rule from anywhere", even from London bed.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Sunnyja: 9:23pm On May 04, 2022
saintnegroid:
did you see the video yes or no?
I bet he doesn't even have 1MB on his phone talkless of watching a video!
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Oluwatobike: 9:25pm On May 04, 2022
buzikid49515:

See this one f$$l everything is now ipob to you

Everything about your comment is tribalism, bigotry and hate why? Can't you just make sensible comment and pass without adding tribalism to it? Get a life.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2022
Sunnyja:
Later, they will tell you that "Tinubu can rule from anywhere", even from London bed.
Take a moment and imagine this man was from say the south east…the barrage of media attack on him would have reached even Washington by now. The same way they whitewashed every fvcking thing about Buhari..now 8 years later just see the pitiable situation the country is in! These guys have no shame or honour.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by biggie73(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2022
There are some medications that make people shake when administered.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by knowhowk: 9:26pm On May 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is healthy. Anyone suffering from tremor could hardly clench his fists as a result of stiffness of the muscles. But Tinubu can clinch his fists perfectly well.
Kperogi is an Atiku's urchin, a political jobber and inconsequential bigot. Disregard him.

-Okoro bufo
. Whose Urchin are you..Tinubu supporter...A Political Jobber and inconsequential bigot for the Oga Dat Finds it Comfortable to Urinate on His Agbada...

Politics hmmm ! I Hail all of Una..
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by nedekid: 9:31pm On May 04, 2022
Any how it comes, those that will be alive after the end othe 4 years or 8 years will continue life, either better or worse condition.
If it s Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, baba Sala or some northerner, we go survive.
If e worse, our kids go japa!
As for us, we de naija kampe.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by MikoB: 9:32pm On May 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin

Wetin dey that left hand that is always trembling

No wonder he can never hold mic
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by ChoCho54(f): 9:34pm On May 04, 2022
Obakoolex:

So precidency is a battle front
No! It's a pot of beans!
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is healthy. Anyone suffering from tremor could hardly clench his fists as a result of stiffness of the muscles. But Tinubu can clinch his fists perfectly well.
Kperogi is an Atiku's urchin, a political jobber and inconsequential bigot. Disregard him.

-Okoro bufo

Even a new born baby can clench fist. That means nothing.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by saintnegroid(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2022
Sunnyja:
I bet he doesn't even have 1MB on his phone talkless of watching a video!
I guess so
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by adebayo987: 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKq31E7QV2U

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105884442542250&id=47904265
Tinubu is 86 years old in 2022. Now he's sick and very old. only a sick man will vote him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by olatuns2017: 9:54pm On May 04, 2022

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by SarkinYarki: 10:08pm On May 04, 2022
walozanga:

The suffer never too much? Bros use your head. If that's ur subject matter, y not support osibanjo than repeating their mistakes.

Don't get me wrong , I can never support Tinubu but this Farooq should keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by sulaak(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I will never a fan of Jagaban but I hate it when these northerners start this their useless hypocrisy, these are the same people that supported a sick Buhari and Sick Yard Adua but as e reach south now they know sickness is not good for a president

Their hypocrisy has been their downfall, sick Buhari and Yaradua have done more damage to the North. The South must avoid repeating Northern Nigeria's failures by supporting a sick Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by BabaO2: 10:23pm On May 04, 2022
If buhari can why not
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by adolfHitler1934: 10:26pm On May 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Common sense you no get....
See physical evidence yet due to your ethnic and religious bigotry that have blinded your eyes, you will never see.

Try make you get sense. This is 2022 and not 2015.
Affliction shall never arise a second time, NEVER!

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by buzikid49515: 10:27pm On May 04, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Oluwatobike:

Everything about your comment is tribalism, bigotry and hate why? Can't you just make sensible comment and pass without adding tribalism to it? Get a life.

Cry me a river..you should direct your comment to the guy saying nonsense.
Tinubu is sick and should go and rest...imagine an old man that can't even think critically wants too rule over 200 million people.
God forbid.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by StarGra: 10:27pm On May 04, 2022
Truth they say is bitter...Tinubu has Parkinson..Just like Buhari,some greed m***fks want to impose Tinubu on Nigeria.Just like Buhari..
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by TruthinAction: 10:30pm On May 04, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Tinubu is seriously sick.He should go and take care of his health and forget any malaria dream of ever presiding over this country.

In Nigeria, anything is possible. He has a strong network and money to lobby for it.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by walozanga(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Don't get me wrong , I can never support Tinubu but this Farooq should keep quiet

Ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Easyvibez(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2022
ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE: I WILL CREATE JOBS AND TACKLE INSECURITY AS HE DECLARE FOR PRESIDENCY (WATCH VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myv-1exmUGQ
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by LZAA: 10:43pm On May 04, 2022
See afonjas know this
But in their own delusions they just want to be on top of igbos hence their silly backing of him and the attacks on anything igbo
If na northern candidate afonjas wee keep shut and submit
But no na igbo occupy their thoughts
Smh
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Ezmans: 10:44pm On May 04, 2022
Godjone:
If APC denies me of the ticket, i will fight dirty
today I believe that this man is sick
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by LZAA: 10:44pm On May 04, 2022
Oluwatobike:

I would take it you haven't seen your kin posting utter garbage here
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 04, 2022
Point of correction not Nigerian youth. You meant to say some foolish Yoruba youth will come and defend him.

Collins9156:
Nigeria youths ll come and defend him.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by NOwazobia: 10:53pm On May 04, 2022
Tinubu has a death wish to become the president, but he won't smell that seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel / Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.