Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President (401 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Buhariiswicked: 5:57pm On May 04, 2022
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, and presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, says a better Nigeria is in sight with the collective efforts of Nigerians.

Mr Osinbajo disclosed this on Wednesday in an interview with journalists, shortly after he held a closed door meeting with delegates of the party in Taraba State, ahead of the party primaries.

The aspirant, who was visibly overwhelmed with joy due to the warm reception accorded him and his team in the state, noted that he was offering himself for a better future for the country.

“You can see the cheerful faces as they welcome me, I am sure it will continue in unity as we go on to try to find solutions to the country’s challenges,” he said.

Aaron Artimas, the party’s Publicity secretary in the state, told journalists after the meeting that Mr Osinbajo sought delegates’ support to emerge as the party’s presidential flag bearer.

Mr Artimas said Mr Osinbajo was qualified to “change the country’s situation for good, going by his profile and doggedness for governance”.

“The VP’s visit today is to seek our party delegates’ support to emerge as the presidential flag bearer in the 2023 General Elections.

“His profile and doggedness for governance has convinced us that he is qualified and can transform Nigeria,” he said.

NAN

https://dailynigerian.com/better-nigeria-sight/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Aonkuuse(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2022
Ha, promises
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Timoleon(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2022
Show us your scorecard as Vice President sir. Let us vote you based on your merits and successes as right hand man to a President Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Malory: 6:08pm On May 04, 2022
What you couldn't do in your eight years as the VP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Queenttoast01: 6:18pm On May 04, 2022
A Photoshop future? angry
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Parachoko: 6:18pm On May 04, 2022
You're in charge of the economy, the economy is in comatose.

You will be humble at the primary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Sndfrank: 6:19pm On May 04, 2022
Same deceptive promises, all these people have nothing to offer than to to make things worse, same was 2015 and now.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by inoki247: 6:19pm On May 04, 2022
Motivational Speaker...

What stop you from giving your boss the scope nd expo mak e use...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Indispensable85(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2022
Oga you've been there for 7yrs. You should be telling us your achievements not giving us promises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 04, 2022
Ask him to start know grin angry
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by orisa37: 6:41pm On May 04, 2022
Let us know what you will do specifically to improve Labour, Trades and Investments.
And improve the Value of the Naira.
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by inspector44(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2022
Then it means you have been playing since
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by abobote: 7:04pm On May 04, 2022
The future you couldn't give in 7yrs as vice president, even you promise to handle the economy.
All these men have lost, there is nothing to campaign with again
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Maxymilliano(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2022
Lol. ... After worsening it for 7 year abi ?
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by MikoB: 7:13pm On May 04, 2022
The real aspirant that is consulting with all the party stakeholders, despite the fact he is the favoured one, he is taken nothing for granted. We'll done PYO.
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Toktee(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2022
Timoleon:
Show us your scorecard as Vice President sir. Let us vote you based on your merits and successes as right hand man to a President Buhari.
Did you vote him or Buhari?

Why don't you ask Buhari that owned you explanations?
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Toktee(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2022
abobote:
The future you couldn't give in 7yrs as vice president, even you promise to handle the economy.
I don't get you, did you vote for Buhari or osinbajo?
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by Toktee(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2022
Parachoko:
You're in charge of the economy, the economy is in comatose.

You will be humble at the primary.
He is the minister of economy right?
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by SwissMass: 7:58pm On May 04, 2022
Timoleon:
What constitutional power does it he has as a vice president

Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by ivandragon: 7:59pm On May 04, 2022
One issue we have is that our journalists are so poorly trained & corrupted, they cannot ask these so called leaders key social & developmental questions.

For someone like the VP, some questions to be asked should be;

1. His position on the pardon granted to Dariye & his fellow thief...

2. His position on increasing poverty rates in Nigeria

3. His position on the prolonged ASUU strike & General decay in the education sector.

4. His position on medical tourism by government officials etc...

We need to ask specific questions, let us know if he will continue with the nonsense of this administration or if he is ready to chart a new path by condemning the present rubbish called governance
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Osinbajo: I Will Give Nigeria A Better Future If Elected As President by SwissMass: 8:02pm On May 04, 2022
abobote:
What constitutional provision was available for him to be able to be effective, even his economic programs and theories are subjected to the president directives.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Primaries: The Osinbajo We Know / Peter Obi Will Fix Nigeria, Whats Your View? / Bello’s ‘strategies’ To Clinch APC Presidential Ticket By Seye Olumide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.