Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

DJ Cuppy Professes Love And Support For Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Professes Love And Support For Anthony Joshua (547 Views)

Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Professes Love And Support For Anthony Joshua by Wizpa(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2022
After her sister (Temi Otedola) got engaged with Mr Eazi, DJ cuppy must have been on the search for true love and she has decided to opt for her old friend/crush; a Boxing Weight Champion (Anthony Joshua).
What's your take on this

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Professes Love And Support For Anthony Joshua by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2022
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Professes Love And Support For Anthony Joshua by Badbunny: 6:16pm On May 04, 2022
I know she's given him head grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Professes Love And Support For Anthony Joshua by RacistProudIgbo: 6:42pm On May 04, 2022
Dirty girl.
Re: DJ Cuppy Professes Love And Support For Anthony Joshua by illicit(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2022
tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Professes Love And Support For Anthony Joshua by GreatAdvice: 6:46pm On May 04, 2022
I like Dj cuppy.. She knows what she wants and she's not afraid or ashamed to shoot her shot. If more ladies acted this way, they will find a good man. Most shy and introverted men are loyal and treat their partners well. But they lack the courage to approach ladies due to fear of being rejected.

If you are in search of a serious relationship, I will advise you to start flirting with guys you like. So many guys act like they are tough on the outside but many of them are too shy to make the first move.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

6 Nollywood Actresses Who Married Foreigners / “I Don’t Blame Women Who Marry Or Date For Financial Support, I’m Tired Of Worki / Nancy Pelosi's Husband Paul Pelosi Arrested For DUI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.