Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 (17721 Views)

How Do I Know I Have Been Shortlisted For N-power Batch C Stream 2 / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by plouchea24: 1:45pm On May 05, 2022
Thank you for this information. I was shortlisted..
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by chibu4u2(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2022
Please when is the deadline for biometric?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by freesoul12: 1:54pm On May 05, 2022
Beware
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Kirkman: 2:15pm On May 05, 2022
Seredebe:
This guy dey like cap rubbish

Passing wrong info with pride.

Nonsense and ingredients
You dey mind the bastard born liar. With the way he dey post news N-power news, you go think say he be PA to Sadiya Farouk.
Very nonsense somebody. False and fake news everywhere. And the useless mods here won't verify anything at all, they always keep pushing his false information threads to the front page.

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Funkybabee(f): 2:22pm On May 05, 2022
Can it show on the phone or it's only on system
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by ezenwaez(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2022
Funkybabee:
Can it shown on the phone or it's only on system
Pardon?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Funkybabee(f): 2:31pm On May 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Pardon?

I mean can it bring biometric message if you log in through phone
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by breeezefe: 2:35pm On May 05, 2022
Mr Ezenwac. This news is stale for some of us. But thank you for the information.

We did our biometrics months ago. I hope that one still stands. Because I remember you posted at some point that npower said the biometrics going on is not approved by them and that's the major reason very few cafes can do the biometrics.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by phemmyfour: 2:53pm On May 05, 2022
Very old news. Infact Npower once called it fake news
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Jostoman: 3:09pm On May 05, 2022
Election wan start n- power don start. Nigerians must get sense by fire by force most especially the northerners.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Bluev: 3:20pm On May 05, 2022
Mine is showing BVN has been used already.. Pls what does that mean cause I have never don the capturing/validation before.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Bbbw: 4:11pm On May 05, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by chibu4u2(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Some Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers have been wondering and even confused about their selection status, infact some Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers do not know if they have been shortlisted or not because they are yet to receive the congratulatory message either as text message or as email.
This is how to know if you have been shortlisted for the Npower batch c stream 2 program:

1) If you want to know if you have been shortlisted for the Npower batch c stream 2 program, when you visit your nasims page you should see the image just like the image below saying "Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via support.npower@nasims.gov.ng", on the contrary if on checking your verification page on nasims and the message displayed is "you have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later" it simply means you were not shortlisted regrettably.

2) Alternatively if you want to know if you have been shortlisted or not for the Npower batch c stream 2 program, you can dial *45665#, if you are shortlisted you will receive a positive text message like the one above, if you were not shortlisted you will receive a negative message, ensure to have airtime on your phone when using the *45665# ussd code.

After the biometrics the next stage is the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification stage, all documents and credentials uploaded to the nasims profile page will be required during this stage.

Please is biometric verification still on?, am just seeing this now, didn't know the deadline has since pass.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by chibu4u2(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2022
Bluev:
Mine is showing BVN has been used already.. Pls what does that mean cause I have never don the capturing/validation before.

Same as me.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Ugik(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
Mine is showing this.. can't even remember doing biometrics but shows I have done it.. what's next??

Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by MNDY(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Complete your biometrics first, go to a business center and tell them you want to do Npower biometrics, those jamb cbt centers or nims centers, then after completing your biometrics keep checking your verification page for the physical verification date.

Like around when will the physical verification be?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by plouchea24: 6:53pm On May 05, 2022
Please, my verification page is asking me to capture my fingerprints, I tried using my phone, clicked on capture fingerprints but the response I keep getting after filling the validated box was that my BVN is validated already. What do I do next?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by plouchea24: 7:33pm On May 05, 2022
Please what should I do next??

Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by ezenwaez(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2022
plouchea24:
Please what should I do next??
Please use a laptop
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Onelove508: 1:58am On May 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Some Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers have been wondering and even confused about their selection status, infact some Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers do not know if they have been shortlisted or not because they are yet to receive the congratulatory message either as text message or as email.
This is how to know if you have been shortlisted for the Npower batch c stream 2 program:

1) If you want to know if you have been shortlisted for the Npower batch c stream 2 program, when you visit your nasims page you should see the image just like the image below saying "Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via support.npower@nasims.gov.ng", on the contrary if on checking your verification page on nasims and the message displayed is "you have not yet been shortlisted for the verification stage, please check back later" it simply means you were not shortlisted regrettably.

2) Alternatively if you want to know if you have been shortlisted or not for the Npower batch c stream 2 program, you can dial *45665#, if you are shortlisted you will receive a positive text message like the one above, if you were not shortlisted you will receive a negative message, ensure to have airtime on your phone when using the *45665# ussd code.

After the biometrics the next stage is the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification stage, all documents and credentials uploaded to the nasims profile page will be required during this stage.

Good morning bro.
I didn't see January alert, but just received February. January status says 'failed'' I was at their office yesterday but was told that it's like they are on strike.

What should I do?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by ezenwaez(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2022
Onelove508:

Good morning bro.
I didn't see January alert, but just received February. January status says 'failed'' I was at their office yesterday but was told that it's like they are on strike.

What should I do?

Your January payment will be paid as backlog

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Ayojideonline(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I hear say they don increase the money to 100k monthly grin

Female trouble maker ..... cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Onelove508: 4:00pm On May 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

Your January payment will be paid as backlog

Ok thanks.
So I don't need to do anything?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by ezenwaez(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2022
Onelove508:

Ok thanks.
So I don't need to do anything?
Check my recent detailed post on January payment.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Ohibenemma(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

Why are you saying off the question on whether the biometric verification for batch C stream 2 is still on? Is it that you don't know or what?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Ohibenemma(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

Why are you shying off the question on whether the biometric verification for batch C stream 2 is still on? Is it that you don't know or what?
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by ezenwaez(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2022
Ohibenemma:

Why are you shying off the question on whether the biometric verification for batch C stream 2 is still on? Is it that you don't know or what?
If you got the biometrics screening message on your verification tab on NASIMS, proceed to the nearest cybercafe and complete your biometrics.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by ezenwaez(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2022
breeezefe:
Mr Ezenwac. This news is stale for some of us. But thank you for the information.

We did our biometrics months ago. I hope that one still stands. Because I remember you posted at some point that npower said the biometrics going on is not approved by them and that's the major reason very few cafes can do the biometrics.

Check your verification tab, if you see the message "fingerprint captured" ✓ then your biometrics have been completed.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Onelove508: 10:29pm On May 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

Ok, thanks a lot.
Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by ezenwaez(m): 5:59am On May 08, 2022
Onelove508:

Ok, thanks a lot.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 by Onelove508: 10:38pm On May 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

You are welcome

I have finally received January stipend.
Thanks for help. I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ / Which Should I Choose? / Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.