Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out (54885 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / 8 6fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 8 6 Fb Football Review / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Queensss(f): 12:05pm On May 05, 2022
I don't pity them. Invest in real businesses, they won't.
No patience. Just Greed and red eye to make fast money without doing anything..

Some of them were even warned.. Yet they choose to fall into the same pit over and over again.

Infact this is how to deal with Nigerians. More ponzi schemes please grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by spencekat(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2022
Rumundele:
I thought it was a betting site like nairabet and betnaija when my colleague introduced me.
I put in 50k and started playing for 24dys, I realized 105k in my account.
But I always have to question how the make their money. Bet platform like Nairabet and betnaija etc makes their money from predicting incorrect results.
But this one even when you predict incorrect results your money will be reversed to your betting account.
I was not too comfortable with the game anymore, I have to pull out 100k from the betting account to my bank account, leaving 5k in the betting account just to keep myself busy.
That 5k multiply again to 52k after some months and I decided to pulled out 40k. That is where we are now, money is not in my bank account and not in the betting account.
This time I followed my instincts and did not regret.
Lucky you

2 Likes

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by AutoRedux: 12:23pm On May 05, 2022
Idiots.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Transcriber: 12:27pm On May 05, 2022
talk2maurice:
200 billion how?
How many are we in this country
3500x 2m people
Do the maths

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by spencekat(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
May God punish all those who invested in the ponzi scheme

We warned you idiots
Easy your pressure.This shit can be addictive.I learnt my lessons after MMM gave me a heart attack.

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by CulturedGotahia: 12:33pm On May 05, 2022
Someone in the comments said "There is no Free money" and they are very correct!

When will Nigerians learn that Ponzi scheme is not the road to wealth? even if you cash out, the probability of losing that money 70% because you did not work for it.

If you want to make money that will last, start your own business where you are the boss. You might say you don't have capital or you don't know where to start from, www.gotahia.com is where you can start from and also start without capital.

Gotahia is an online wholesale market where you can get the contact details of genuine Importers, wholesalers and producers of goods. They need people like you to sell their products so their sales can increase.
That money Nigerians keep putting inside ponzi scheme, if they use it to start a business, they will not lose it

3 Likes

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by newoffer: 12:35pm On May 05, 2022
If you don't play the 3 games u will not get the 3 percent. I told my friends don't do dis shit.
somehow:

3% daily is actually a pure scam.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by slimghost(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2022
I am happy they all lost money. Greedy fucktards that never learn.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lite15(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2022
It's ok, I was deceived to join the scheme, I did it because the money Involved was small.
Infact Nigeria is a Ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by chrizzyace: 12:48pm On May 05, 2022
afroniger:
200-billion?? Where una dey see all these money? Ponzi scheme victims no dey finish for this country. Tomorrow now we will hear that another set of people have yet again lost billions to another ponzi scheme. Where una dey see all these money

Do the maths nau.. do u know how many people have invested in this company.

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Mekanus(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2022
talk2maurice:
200 billion how?
How many are we in this country
Some people invested millions in that platform, so I'm not even surprised if the money is more than 200 billion.

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2022
dont mind them , year in year out they keep falling victims to these scams . the problem with some Nigerians is that they always think they are too smart and that they can always beat any system . i am definitely sure that many of those who lost money to these scam knew that it is a ponzi and scam but their thinking will be that they can beat the scam system , withdraw their earnings before it crashes , some will even be praying in churches that the scheme shouldn't crash before they get their money out .
Beremx:
People never learn from experience. Dey no dey hear word.
Anyway, they deserved what they got.

Pele o!

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by GiftCardTrade2: 12:53pm On May 05, 2022
Another ponzi scheme is down
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Stevejoe1555: 12:53pm On May 05, 2022
I lost 50K

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Neoteny7: 12:55pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
You can also analyze the food I ate this morning

There's nothing to analyze in garri particles
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by LaconicINC: 1:07pm On May 05, 2022
Naim good for them, Nigerians never learn, another one will come and people will still foolishly invest,the economy might look hard but we have to be wise!
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Malory: 1:09pm On May 05, 2022
Neoteny7:

There's nothing to analyze in garri particles
Stale

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Neoteny7: 1:14pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Stale

Oh you took stale garri?

Even worse
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by somehow: 1:15pm On May 05, 2022
newoffer:
If you don't play the 3 games u will not get the 3 percent. I told my friends don't do dis shit.

Sorry I don't understand what you wrote.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Mankindahoy: 1:32pm On May 05, 2022
Mrpojj:

I asked them a simple question , how does the company make money, since wen u win they pay you, " wen you lose they still pay you,
The reply I got is "it's through traffic and 5% withdraw charges,
I tell they guy say oboy this thing will not last
A friend in my area also told me this the same thing. He persuaded me to put 500k then but I told him am not interested cos this is typical scam. That my friend sold his car and put the money. Now no car to carry his family again. He lost over 3m to the useless 86fb.

5 Likes

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by naijaman2225(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2022
Mankindahoy:

A friend in my area also told me this the same thing. He persuaded me to put 500k then but I told him am not interested cos this is typical scam. That my friend sold his car and put the money. Now no car to carry his family again. He lost over 3m to the useless 86fb.
PURE MADNESS

4 Likes

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by newoffer: 2:00pm On May 05, 2022
Am talking about condition surrounding the ponzi 6fsb. They want u to play three games each day before u can qualify fornthee 3 percent
somehow:

Sorry I don't understand what you wrote.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by ahonzi: 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
These is getting so tiring. We just never learn. Everyone wants to make a quick buck. Good luck to them sha. When dem join we no hear o! Dem don scam them now, they are calling the whole world to hear. Mtcheeeeewwww....
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Legendre2(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2022
You'll find that no one named "Alozie Chidiebube Chimuanya" and "Bernard Andah Damisa" exist. The documents in these names are just fake.

2 Likes

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by brosammy(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2022
Nigeria is the only place where this nonsense can happen, I rather do my business with my own hand these days than to invest in something that will never last.

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Medley02(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2022
Mehn, I just thank God I didn't put a dime into this when my friend told me about it. I was too sure that something not too good would propped up about this site and here it is.

Let's always investigate any kind of online or offline business before venturing into it.

God saved me from PREMIUM TEARS cheesy

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Oysters(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2022
afroniger:
200-billion?? Where una dey see all these money? Ponzi scheme victims no dey finish for this country. Tomorrow now we will hear that another set of people have yet again lost billions to another ponzi scheme. Where una dey see all these money

Hahaha. I swear, make them just gimme 3% of the 200 billion.

After them go say "Nigeria is poor"

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Revolva(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2022
PONZI Schemes and Nigerians they wont listen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.