Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out (54876 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / 8 6fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 8 6 Fb Football Review / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 4:06pm On May 08, 2022
colp2015:

IPC is an unfortunate investment scheme. The company's directors started with good intentions but were caught up by unforseen contingency.

Rule of thumb:
Do not invest in any program that requires you to send money to a platform, company, or person, for a fixed return on investment (ROI).

There are better and safer ways to invest and grow capital online without sending money to anyone.

Please what of Piggyvest and Cowrywise?

Are they Ponzi schemes too

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Malory: 4:11pm On May 08, 2022
lebete3000:

What of Piggyvest and Cowrywise?
Are they Ponzi schemes too?
All of them are ponzi schemes
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Goldbw122(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2022
Too bad for them..
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 4:15pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
All of them are ponzi schemes

Jesus!
And I'm already saving my money with them oh 100k/month till next year with Cowrywise.

7% interest p.a

Shey mo way rogo bayi?
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Goldbw122(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
lebete3000:

Jesus!
And I'm already saving my money with them oh 100k/month till next year with Cowrywise.

7% interest p.a

Shey mo way rogo bayi?
Relax I invested in the piggyvest and cowrywise too, it won't crash soon.. calm down.

When 86fb want to crash I know and I quickly withdraw all my money including my brother money I just told him that it will soon crash and he was suprise like why, I told him I dreamt about it that many people were crying that they didn't see their money, so I woke up and withdraw everything instant it took them 4 days to pay that is when I confirm that something is fishing.. say no to ponzi scheme.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Malory: 4:18pm On May 08, 2022
lebete3000:

Jesus!

7% interest p.a

Shey mo way rogo bayi?
Oga better withraw your money before the bubble will burst. Aren't you always reading the news? Didn't you hear about chinmark and others. One day they will just fold up and disappear and their victims will be counting their losses
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 4:24pm On May 08, 2022
Goldbw122:

Relax I invested in the piggyvest and cowrywise too, it won't crash soon.. calm down.

When 86fb want to crash I know and I quickly withdraw all my money including my brother money I just told him that it will soon crash and he was suprise like why, I told him I dreamt about it that many people were crying that they didn't see their money, so I woke up and withdraw everything instant it took them 4 days to pay that is when I confirm that something is fishing.. say no to ponzi scheme.

But are they actually Ponzi schemes? I mean Piggyvest and Cowrywise.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 4:24pm On May 08, 2022
Mankindahoy:

A friend in my area also told me this the same thing. He persuaded me to put 500k then but I told him am not interested cos this is typical scam. That my friend sold his car and put the money. Now no car to carry his family again. He lost over 3m to the useless 86fb.

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 4:29pm On May 08, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

You don't understand

Those Ponzi bastards will say you shouldn't eat all your money

That you should invest

That you're wasting your money

That is how they brainwash

Convince you that you waste all your money

Let them be put in a deep freezer till death

Stop talking of the victims

Furrrk the Ponzi bastards!

It's almost like saying all victims of covid-19 are greedy

Those bastards are actually worse than the coronavirus

Nonsense!

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Goldbw122(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2022
lebete3000:

But are they actually Ponzi schemes? I mean Piggyvest and Cowrywise.
Like I said before ...

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by colp2015: 6:52pm On May 08, 2022
lebete3000:

Both companies can veer off into a ponzi arena with their modus operandi. It is just a matter of time.

Any investment company that requires the public to invest funds with the promise of a fixed return over a period of time can veer off into a ponzi arena, their status with SEC irrespective.

To invest, the public is required to do so through the Stock Exchange Center.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:44pm On May 08, 2022
lebete3000:

Why not lend me money?

If I release my rap songs ,I see them setting the world ablaze.

You won't regret .

Your interest is negotiable when they set the world ablaze.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 12:27am On May 09, 2022
Goldbw122:

Like I said before ...

This statement it won't crash soon is not encouraging at all!
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 12:28am On May 09, 2022
colp2015:
Both companies can veer off into a ponzi arena with their modus operandi. It is just a matter of time.

Any investment company that requires the public to invest funds with the promise of a fixed return over a period of time can veer off into a ponzi arena, their status with SEC irrespective.

Can you expatiate on your last statement?

1 Like

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 12:30am On May 09, 2022
colp2015:

Hmmm, this is so scary. And I've already invested 100k/month to be locked up in their account monthly for the next 1year oh!
Shey I never enter gbege like this?
100k/month to be automatically debited from my bank to Cowrywise till May 8th, 2023.

And me no really dey find interest oh, na just safe locking of my money I actually need to help me save without the temptation of breaking my kolo...
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Totori44: 5:22am On May 09, 2022
LUAN:
which platform is that please?

Message me on WhatsApp 09072 475966
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Totori44: 5:24am On May 09, 2022
Jheypeel:

Please can I get the link to this platform

Message me on WhatsApp 09072 475966
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by colp2015: 9:43am On May 12, 2022
lebete3000:

Can you expatiate on your last statement?
The only legit way to invest in any company is through the Stock market.

Any other method is illegal.

Companies listed on the local stock market are the approved public companies. If you invest in any company through a private arrangement, there is no government policy or regulation that can secure your investment or mandate the partner company to live up to the agreement.

The best government can do is to liquidate the assets of the private company which does not mean investors will get their capital.

Both parties - investors and company - are culpable of criminal act, so investors are most likely not going to get their money back.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 9:50am On May 12, 2022
colp2015:
The only legit way to invest in any company is through the Stock market.

Any other method is illegal.

Companies listed on the local stock market are the approved public companies. If you invest in any company through a private arrangement, there is no government policy or regulation that can secure your investment or mandate the partner company to live up to the agreement.

The best government can do is to liquidate the assets of the private company which does not mean investors will get their capital.

Both parties - investors and company - are culpable of criminal act, so investors are most likely not going to get their money back.

Hmmm, this is scary oh. So you mean Cowrywise fit carry my money ja...
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by colp2015: 9:51am On May 12, 2022
lebete3000:

Hmmm, this is so scary. And I've already invested 100k/month to be locked up in their account monthly for the next 1year oh!
Shey I never enter gbege like this?
100k/month to be automatically debited from my bank to Cowrywise till May 8th, 2023.

And me no really dey find interest oh, na just safe locking of my money I actually need to help me save without the temptation of breaking my kolo...
I suggest you find a way to stop the monthly deduction from your account .

What is your goal - to secure your income or to increase it?

Keeping your money (Savings) in the most unstable currency (Naira) is the worst form of investment.

Why not try the money markets through a copy trading services?

You can start with $20 and then increase your stakes after 30 days of performance. Your are fully in control of your capital if you take this route.

I wish you all the best.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by colp2015: 9:52am On May 12, 2022
lebete3000:

Hmmm, this is scary oh. So you mean Cowrywise fit carry my money ja...
They can fold up anytime.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 9:53am On May 12, 2022
colp2015:
They can fold up anytime.

Nna, you no even geh joy oh.
But do you know Cowrywise at all? It's not like a Ponzi scheme oh...
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by colp2015: 10:02am On May 12, 2022
lebete3000:

Nna, you no even geh joy oh.
But do you know Cowrywise at all? It's not like a Ponzi scheme oh...
I heard you.

Tell me their modus operandi.

Commercial Banks, Mortgage Banks, and many other Financial institutions run into problems every now and then.

Barrings Bank went bankrupt overnight when one of their staff lost $9 Billion dollars to a bad trading decision.

You can say whatever you like - especially if you are a staff - I know too well that Hedge Fund Managers can run into problems due to bad investment decisions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by lebete3000: 7:10am On May 13, 2022
colp2015:
I heard you.

Commercial Banks, Mortage Banks, and many other Financial institutions run into problems every now and then.

Barrings Bank went bankrupt overnight when one of their staff lost $9 Billion dollars to a bad trading decision.

You can say whatever you like - especially if you are a staff - I know too well that Hedge Fund Managers can run into problems due to bad investment decisions.

Hmmm....
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by Wildlifecalling(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2022
All these people laughing at and insulting the investors tho... It's not their fault that they want to at least better their lives by doing something for themselves. True they took big risks by putting in large amounts but at least they took the risk but you all laughing and thanking God that you didn't invest in the platform, what are you? You come out and shout ponzi ponzi but what better solutions are you offering? You're not even taking into account the psychological state of these people you're laughing at here, your words may drive some into committing suicide sef.
We all know what kind of country we live in and the least we can do is have some compassion for our fellow humans.
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by LaconicINC: 5:53pm On May 16, 2022
Wildlifecalling:
All these people laughing at and insulting the investors tho... It's not their fault that they want to at least better their lives by doing something for themselves. True they took big risks by putting in large amounts but at least they took the risk but you all laughing and thanking God that you didn't invest in the platform, what are you? You come out and shout ponzi ponzi but what better solutions are you offering? You're not even taking into account the psychological state of these people you're laughing at here, your words may drive some into committing suicide sef.
We all know what kind of country we live in and the least we can do is have some compassion for our fellow humans.

You are 100% correct about being compassionate, but then again sometimes when you tell people that these things are ponzi and not sustainable, you receive the insult of your life. I pray those who have lost money find respite
Re: 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out by omotola90(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2022
colp2015:
I heard you.

Commercial Banks, Mortage Banks, and many other Financial institutions run into problems every now and then.

cowrywise is SEC regulated....do your due diligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.