Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu (21045 Views)

Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / 2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B / Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Mandate2023: 6:04am On May 05, 2022
Ipigs will still find something to cry about here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by duduade: 6:05am On May 05, 2022
God will fight for this country Amen
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by cenaman(m): 6:14am On May 05, 2022
All hail JAGABAN the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On May 05, 2022
Politics 101 on fleek

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Igboland: 6:19am On May 05, 2022
See as Igbo fools just de wail miserably fir this thread. Show me an Igbo without Tinubu nightmare n I will should and I will show you an Igbo doomed in hell
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Tlyon(m): 6:21am On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
These are planed work. It's not by showing interest they should go and buy the form.

Afterall die minute oshiomole and others step down and will endorse tinubu. It's just a strategy.

Let oshiomole go and buy the form 100m
To me I believe it's a plan work for them to declare interest and bring together all the money(100mila) to support the one person they all have in mind at the end so as for Nigerians not look at them as extorting , remember 2015 and the last election people talked about the funds used.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 6:22am On May 05, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/04/presidency-its-becoming-more-challenging-tinubu-on-number-of-apc-aspirants/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1651693073

Your lifetime ambition is being threatened.

Some want to rule to make Nigeria better and others are concerned about topping their CV.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2022
Lol somebody is worried grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Wokenaija: 6:35am On May 05, 2022
Piss piss candidate has spoken.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2022
cenaman:
All hail JAGABAN the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2022
So quickly I'll tell you why even zazuu will purchase APC 100m forms.

They all know their interest will be bought at the primaries by we all know who!, so it's business as usual, INVEST 100M TO GET 250M BACK.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by MARKone(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2022
History555:
Tinubu thought by declaring first, its a slam dunk for him

Learnt that it is his camp buying form for some of the Aspirants, and the plan is for them to collapse their structure (supporters) for him during the primaries, so Baba is right, the more the merrier.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Wokenaija: 6:38am On May 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
everything you wish Nigeria will be visited on your family. If you feel the head of Nigeria would be another sick old dying rubber stamp president, you family will also be headed by somebody 10 times Sick and incompetent. It’s not a curse it’s just Karma! What you are forcing on Nigerians Karma will force on you and your loved ones!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by DAwest7: 6:40am On May 05, 2022
successmatters:
If I say He's peeing on his pants about the growing number of aspirants now, some people will misundetand me grin
you mean Grandpa Tilumbu grin
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by DAwest7: 6:42am On May 05, 2022
[quote author=tonididdy post=112534758][/quote]will you keep KWAYET?? angry grin
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Ohislee(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2022
The more the aspirants in APC, the more the chance of tinubu winning the ticket. Tinubu's loyalist are already fixed, while the loyalist of other candidates would be splitted.

This certainly would not be good for Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:45am On May 05, 2022
History555:

Of course it is. Had it been Osinbanjo most especially had declared before him the narrative would definitely have been different which would really have worked against him. Tinubu played and is playing a smart game. May all his efforts be crowned with success and may Nigeria be great again.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by kenodrill: 6:46am On May 05, 2022
Man with so much wisdom and intellect.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Nahunger(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2022
Jones4190:
If the PDP just decides to punish Atiku and zone the ticket to the south and the whole south cedes it to the NC and the zonal caucus choose me and then again the APC decides to also adopt me as their candidate, then I'll become the president unopposed..

angry grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Osogbo weed na fire
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by adekennis(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2022
Tlyon:

To me I believe it's a plan work for them to declare interest and bring together all the money(100mila) to support the one person they all have in mind at the end so as for Nigerians not look at them as extorting , remember 2015 and the last election people talked about the funds used.
Naa..They know they dont stand a chance but majority of them are declaring to negotiate their way into the next government. Its about personal interest.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by fyneguy: 6:49am On May 05, 2022
History555:

Lol Tinubu is a topnotch strategist. For every move, there are more than 3 counter-moves. That's how SP works. Everything is envisaged and planned against.

You just sit back, watch, and learn. Don't assume he's a neophyte like you.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by ShenTeh(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2022
I am waiting for the backlash that would follow Tunde Bakare as he too is set to declare on Monday 9th May.

It's a party to the APC bank account manager.

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 6:51am On May 05, 2022
Diligence:
BAT and his fans may now let Prof Osinbajo pursue his ambition in peace.

Or are they gonna malign Guv Fayemi, Olawepo, et Al?

Anyways, what has bn ringing in our ears for weeekss is: "Youths of Nigeria: Take back your country; it's your future they are toying with .."

Mr Peter Obi won't steal and wld cut costs of governance drastically...but are Nigerians ready...2023 it's about the next generation...
everybody is a traitor to dem, fayemi a traitor, osinbajo a traitor, Amosun a traitor, Oshiomhole a traitor, Amaechi a traitor, even people aspiring from the other parties na traitor to dem, since their pay master is the only one with the right to contest
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:54am On May 05, 2022
Okay now Say that without crying

1 Like

Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Corporate2020: 7:04am On May 05, 2022
successmatters:
If I say He's peeing on his pants about the growing number of aspirants now, some people will misundetand me grin

No, we will not. Instead, we advise that you tell your own father too to join the race, or is he not qualified? But wait ooo, has your own father even headed a committee in your local church? Or has your father headed your community association? Tell us your father's antecedents, he may just be the Messiah we have been awaiting. If however you cannot tell your own father to come out and contest, then shut the fucck up.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by PointZerom: 7:05am On May 05, 2022
seunmsg:

How does the above translate to Tinubu crying out?

It is either you're pretending or you're consoling yourself.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by SOFTSKILL: 7:14am On May 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

That is a standard! At the mention of Tinubu, Osu people must cry
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by Gkemz: 7:16am On May 05, 2022
The desperate Tinubu meant the opposite.
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by SOFTSKILL: 7:17am On May 05, 2022
Corporate2020:

No, we will not. Instead, we advise that you tell your own father too to join the race, or is he not qualified? But wait ooo, has your own father even headed a committee in your local church? Or has your father headed your community association? Tell us your father's antecedents, he may just be the Messiah we have been awaiting. If however you cannot tell your own father to come out and contest, then shut the fucck up.

Only responsible people get responsibilities. Moreover, by their fruits we shall know them products of baby factory
Re: 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu by expert234: 7:19am On May 05, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
He (Tinubu), however, noted that “the more, the merrier,” adding that such is good for Nigeria’s democracy.

Tinubu is sick. Old age has set in. Are you using your brain at all? Or did you retire your brain where Tinubu is concerned?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!!!! Apc Candidate Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Fashola / Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction / Buhari Directs Finance Ministry To Sell All Recovered Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.